Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am
((You could use one already made. Like Shoku's hands. That bloodline is great. Or crystals. Someone made that. Or just Mokuton.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 am
NUR

User Image

"I watched him kill mom...he was possessed, by a demon or something and it happened rather recently." Shoku rubs the Amaras back still, not meaning to she is gripping a bit hard because of the story....Trying to change the subject Shoku speaks up. "So whats behind that mask of yours?"

((It's ok I'm taking a long time to respond because i feel stupid right now))  

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 am
((Yeah, I could do that. But wouldn't I have to change my elements? Mine were dealing with turning her own blood into a weapon and the other was a poisonous skin condition. Neither of which would probably fit very well. @_@ I never thought it would be so difficult to come up with something))

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Ah ah!" She arched her back a little more which was starting to hurt from Shoku's grip. "I see, well, you did what you felt needed to be done. Either way, it's over with now, and if he was possessed by a demon, you probably did a grand thing by releasing him. I am sure he doesn't think you foul for what you did. If he did, I don't think his spirit would be resting peacefully." She was a spiritual type of female. She believed in an afterlife, she belived in ghosts, reincarnation, pretty much whatever people spoke of. She wasn't the type to believe in only one thing, but rather everything.

"This old thing?" Amara reached up to touch her mask with her hand. "A face just lives behind here. There is nothing more, no scars that lie underneath here. I simply feel more comfortable with my face hidden. I do hope you understand. We all have things we try to hide. Some of us are more obvious about hiding them than others are. Correct?"

((It's alright, it's late. heck, it's midnight here so I'm sure it's later where you are Eris ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 am
~Masquerade Of The Night~
((Yeah, I could do that. But wouldn't I have to change my elements? Mine were dealing with turning her own blood into a weapon and the other was a poisonous skin condition. Neither of which would probably fit very well. @_@ I never thought it would be so difficult to come up with something))

((I doubt crystal has an element restriction...but you could come up with one on your own. I dunno....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:25 am
lenon01
~Masquerade Of The Night~

((I doubt crystal has an element restriction...but you could come up with one on your own. I dunno....))

((I'm the type that fears rejection o.O So if I am not sure it'll work I won't try it. I know, I'm lame that way XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 am
((Psh...you won't get anywhere without trying. Go ahead - what's the worst that can happen?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am
((True ^^0 We shall see. There are so many posts, I hope I don't make one similar to others @_@))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 am
NUR

User Image

((Actually I believe we live in the same time zone masquerade. West coast US? Oh sorry about the Response time I passed out and woke up to loud Computer...im going to respond to you once more then sign off for the night.))

Loosening her grip Shoku appoligizes "I'm sorry." she still rubs Amara's back. "Ya, but I can never forgive the demon that ruined my family...it still lurks in this world." She finishes the back rub and swims backwards slightly and looks to Amara "I hope you feel comfortable enough one day to be able to reveal your true face to me."

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Ah, thank you very much Shoku. That feels much better." She rolled her shoulders and turned to face her once again. "Revenge is something alot of us would like to have. But do not let it consume you either. Yes, it would be nice to get revenge, to kill it, and you should work towards that, but at the same time, do not allow that to be your life goal. If it is, it is sure to slowly drive you mad. I myself would love to find the person who murdered my parents, but I do not dwell on it. If it happens, it happens, if not, then so be it. Sure, it was horrible, but bad things happen all the time."

She gave Shoku a slight smile. "I am sure that will happen one day Shoku. Do not worry about that. You are a kind and smart woman, and I already feel more comfortable around you than others I have been near."

((don't worry about it. I just posted up a custom Kekkai Genkai/clan so we'll see x.X NEarly blew out my brain tryin to think of it. And you are correct biggrin But I'll be movin in a few days so it's going to change XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 am
Daron walks into the mixed baths, still wearing his clothes. He walks onto the water and over to a place where no one seems to be and he lets himself slowly sink down into the water...  

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara sighed softly to herself. She looked over to the young man who had come into the baths as well. It seemed this spring was getting a little more popular by the minute. The masked female gave out a short wave before she continued relaxing in the spring. It felt so good...she didn't want to leave this place. Though she had to figure out a way to thank Shoku for the wonderful backrub. It had really done wonders on her. Those hands really seemed to come in handy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am
((Wheeee~ I get to do this again!))

Quite a bit of the water from the spring was sucked into the area before Daron. It formed up...a pillar? No...it was scaley...and it leaned toward Daron. It formed a large water-dragon in front of Daron's face, and it roared, splashing water all over him.

-Well, it is the mixed springs.- Lenon thought to himself as he was laying down on top of a roof of a building.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 am
Daron launches forward unsheathing his katana, the katana's blade cuts off the water dragons head. He lands on top of the water, "Done playing already?" Daron's crimson eyes shine, "Playing that game again are we lenon?" Daron say's a smile on his face, He only assumes it'd be lenon because when he was in the academy he had turned into a demon...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 am
Lenon stood up and hopped down. "Oh damn, you've caught me." He smiled to Amara, then turned back to Daron. He stepped onto the water and his hands formed several handseals, and the water silently and quickly wrapped up Daron up to his neck...unless he could stop it.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

'Of course' She thought to herself. How could she have not seen it before. Amara knew she should have listened to her intuiton. Amara looked up to Lennon and offered a tiny hint of a smile back before watching what he was doing to Daron. Either way, this was going to be rather interesting.
She leaned back to get more comfortable and decided to just watch the show silently.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games