Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki saw the to empty bowls and a look of dispair came over her. "Oh no! You've been here for a really long time haven't you? I'm sorry!" She felt terrible for making him wait so long. The girl sighed and hung her head in shame. Her food arrived and she reluctantly began eating. Aki heard him start to say something but stopped. She tilted her head, truly curious, "Hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed to the Ramen shop after working up a appetite. The smell filled her nose and made her mouth water at the thought of having something delicious in her stomach. The young woman decided to get something to eat before heading to the hotsprings to relax her body. She moved up to the front and grabbed some rice, tea, and mixed vegetables. After paying for her meal, she took a seat at an empty table and began eating the lovely food before her.

As soon as it hit her tongue, she smiled with joy. It was simple, and yet so delicious. She wouldn't have any trouble finishing her plate full of stuff and she knew that.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

It didn't take her long to finish the food before her. She ate it all and sipped at her tea before getting up and setting the dishes down in their designated area. She looked around before heading out of the shop and towards the hotsprings for a little relaxation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail stalls for a while, before giving in. He knew he would have to cheer her up some how "How did your family react when they saw the ring?" he asked, with a curious manner. His flwless grin, showing most of his pearly whites. He wanted her to forget about making his wait.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki gulped down her current bite a little than she should have. Vrail's words weren't surprising, she knew he would ask her. But for some reason she still couldn't help but feel a little jumpy about the matter. She reached over to her tea and took a swig to help the lump of shrimp go down. She glanced off to the side and scratched her face. "They didn't say anything." She paused and smiled sheepishly at him, "Cause I kinda snuck around and avoided them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm
"Shouldn't you not be afraid what they think?" Lenon pushed back the flaps and walked in, sitting next to Aki on her other side. "I certainly don't...well, I suppose my family's just annoying like that." He ordered a ramen and tea before leaning on the counter.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 pm

User Image

Vrail was stunned. He wasn't expecting an answer like that, he expected more of them like getting ready to bring a angry mob with pitch forks and torches. He looked at her, surprised by the pride he felt for her. She not only stopped what was to be a certain disasture, but was getting away with it too. his face turned from shock to laughter. He laughted for a good 5 minute, his white hair bouncing uncontrollable on his head, his arms around his stomache. Before he slowed down into a stop and looked into her eye with tears in his eyes. He moved the bowl forward on the table and lend forward to kiss her. His tinged purple eyes, closed as he was mezmorized by the touch of her lips.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm
lenon01
"Shouldn't you not be afraid what they think?" Lenon pushed back the flaps and walked in, sitting next to Aki on her other side. "I certainly don't...well, I suppose my family's just annoying like that." He ordered a ramen and tea before leaning on the counter.

((Man... I was posting when you posted. So i didn't see it!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm
((It's fine. >.> I just see you two making out after being ignored for five minutes.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm
OOC;;

XD
I'll work it out in my post.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

As Vrail laughed she heard a voice behind her. The girl jumped and turned to see Lenon, one of the villages Sanin. Now Aki had never personally met the man, but she had heard of him in passing. It was kinda over a shocker that such a man would come waltzing in and join their conversation. "Well, my family isn't very... understanding. And this kind of situation wouldn't go well with them." She twisted the ring as she spoke and looked over to Vrail, "What's got you-" She was cut off as he kissed her. Aki was surprised by the kiss, and that he would do such a thing when they had company. He probably had been to busy laughing to even notice. Aki leaned away after a moment and shook her head. "Vrail." She sighed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 pm
Lenon chuckled. "I know how you feel. My family's so...narrow minded. But I really don't care too much now. They're...not my family. Families are supposed to love and support you...to help you grow and to listen to your problems. All they did was work, put me down...there was no love. And then, they disowned me after I ran away." He smiled, humor in his voice. "Honestly, I really don't care. They're not my family. I have a family here...and some back at the Cloud Village." His ramen was placed in front of him and he began to eat it. His tea quickly followed the ramen.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 pm

User Image

Vrail stopped, whiped his mouth, and then looked at Lenon. He had seen the guy before, but had no idea who he was or what he could do. He gave a questioning look, as he wondered why the dude had interupted them. Vrail was a little embarrassed and irriated that someone had the confidence to but into their personal lives.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm
Lenon turned his head and smiled at Vrail. As if reading his mind, he said, "You know, next time you two hook up at a hospital, try looking for any nurses or such that are watching. Or security cameras. Quite a bit of the village knows already. It spreads like fire through dry pine needles." He began to sip his tea.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 pm

User Image

Vrail's eyes got big and he stood up and over did his point. With his finger at Aki he jokingly said "It's her fault. She whipped me till I did what she told me to. I was almost frozen to death in a hospital bed. Plus she nearly sufficated me with her tongue after I gave her that ring. Luckily a doctor was there and distracted her, or I'd be dead right now!" he laughed as he sat down. He was just joking around and hoped they'd both take it that way. His eyes, of the Kurama were spinning wildly out of control.

Hatake Family Tanto

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games