Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:23 am
He raised an eyebrow, immediately asking, "Sand?" He personally, really wanted to invade the Sand village... mostly because his father hated it, and it washed off on him. Unable to really put up more of a sentence, he decided that actions spoke louder than words. He put on a small smile, as he quietly said, "This might be a little random... but..." He practically launched himself at the man, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. He really had adrenaline building up in him that entire time -- and it bursted at the most random moment. He was probably going to end up on the other end of a blade after that, but whatever. "Um... well, I decided that since we're going to be traveling together alot, that I may have uh... explained this to you. I'm, "preference challenged," because of the fact that I don't give a s**t about women or their little problems, and very much so prefer men... right now, that man being you... sorry if that came out really strange and jumbled up, basically, I'm a f** and I hope you're one too. Um... you are... RIGHT?" He now felt reallyawkwardandstrange, and he couldn't help but talk really fast without any breaks for breathing. So... yeah, he just... kissed Sarium... well, at least he got it out.

(lulz)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 am
Sarium gave a slight smile when Kleine kissed him, he was curious about him, "I am fine with it, as long as you don't try to control me, if you do I will have to either kill you and make you a puppet or kill you and mutilate you" he said and gave him a cheerful smile as if he just said something very nice.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 am
"Fine with what?" He immediately asked, before shaking his head, as he quietly stated: "Controlling... isn't... my thing. I don't want or need to be in control. But I ask of you the same thing. Never try to control me. Because then... well... you'd be like everyone else." He got off of Sarium, and patted himself off, almost immediately seeming to forget all about what just happened. "That's going to be happening alot, just so you know. Hope you're ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 am
Sarium raised an eyebrow "You preferring men, but I am not gonna try and control you, thats not my thing I only control puppet users." he said as he straightened up to his full height. Sarium was a menacing sight, he was obviously a cold-blooded killer and would kill women and children without even thinking about it, he was ruthless.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 am
He smiled slightly, before saying, "Being fine with my preference is one thing when it's for other men, but not for when it's you yourself. But I can tell you're fine with that, am I wrong? I'm still here, aren't I? And I know. I get the feeling, that even though you and I may just be killers, that you're not such a bad person, Synth. Killing people doesn't make you a bad person... because after all, killing someone simply deletes them from existence. You fill them with nothingness, not pain. They go nowhere. They dissappear." He purposely messed up his own hair, beginning to take off his combat armor, revealing a tank top and some breeches underneath. He put the armor into a scroll to summon later... depending on how soon they would invade. "I don't like looking so formal, or official. But I forgot to tell you this -- my father is going to take Akatsuki with him to attack the rock village, soon. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I don't want you to miss out. I may come, too."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am
Sarium nodded and leaned back against the bridge, he then smirked hearing Iwagakure "Ahhhh my home, it hasn't been doing too well since some other strong ninja and I invaded it and chased out the Tsuchikage a long time ago, but yes I will invade with Akatsuki I have nothing better to do" he said and scratched his chin lazily.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 am
He nodded, pressing his index finger onto the ring in Sarium's hand, pressing chakra into it, beginning to speak. "Attention, all Akatsuki. The attack on Iwagakure will begin. Rally at the gates," he took his finger off of the man's ring, as he explained, "I won't be joining in the attack. I'd prefer to be... neutral. I'll be a spectator, but if you're in trouble, which I doubt, I will lend you a hand. Now... let's go, Sarium." He slowly walked away, offering to take Sarium's hand in the trip, though he doubted he'd take up on the offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am
Sarium let Kleine touch his ring and then he readjusted his massive scroll and walked next to Kleine, it was time for him to cause some trouble.  

Irish-Sama

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm
((lol, Attack on Iwagakure? Iwa's already leveled. There's nothing and no one left to attack. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Yes there is.
The Tsuchikage. Is he still alive? We'll pick up on the trail and hunt him if need be.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Homaru Mikachi, the blue phoenix

User of the Hone-hone fruit
User Image

With fear comes pain, with pain comes losses, with losses comes sadness. The only answer... never show your fear!

Homaru came jumped out of the tree and fell with his feets on the ground. he stood up and looked around. "I can't really sence his present here... if I already can sence someones present" he said and looked sad to the ground. He then looked up again and started to chearch for the man. He looked under the bridge, and between the high grass, trees and bushes. He even chearched for secret passage ways. After a while he came to the conclusiont hat he wasn't here, so he jumped further trough the trees.

(2/20)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 am
Homaru jumped out of the tree and looked around. He saw the familiar bridge again, buth there was something diffrent about it. He walked towards it and saw some food crumbles laying on the ground. He smelled at it and came to the conclusion that the food was from a ramen shop. It was a take a way foodpacket probably. The package was drifting in the river beneath the bridge. "Yes... I'm getting closer!" Homaru said as he ran further on the bridge back in the forest.

(15/20)  

Homaru Mikachi

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 am
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Coming upon Tenchi Bridge, Haku realized that he had probably left Shane back at the Meadow. But then again, he did say he had been there the whole time. So it was highly unlikely that a Gennin could outrun an Ex - Kage. As a matter of fact, it would probably only happen if the Kage was in the worst pain he or she had ever faced. Provided the Gennin was fast enough, still. "Well, half way done. Better get back to searching for these medical herbs. But I still don't understand why the medics couldn't come and do this, theirselves. 4/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 am
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Disregarding his thoughts about Shahnz, Haku scanned the area for plants that looked... special. Most of the area was grass, like the country. But there were several plants that towered above the rest. Those were the herbs. Unlike the grass, also, they were a pinkish color. Atleast the flower was. Moving to their positions, the Gennin stared down at the masterpeice. Upon his gaze he found three small bugs, scrambeling. "Sorry to impeded on your ground, little... things, but I need this herb." Pulling it from the ground and allowing it to fall into his pouch, Keza continued his search, repeating the process, each time. 5/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:22 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Finding several more herbs and dropping them in his pouch, Keza had finally found enough. Now his search was over and he had to find Shaney. Instead of going to search for his step - father, he would just yell out his name. "Shaney! Come here! I finished my search! Where are you, anyway!?" 6/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas