Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm
(( Not like yal I got a life... Gaia ain;t important ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm
(( Sorry.... I just saw my X girlfriend today... I had to blow steam off... I saw the lightning thief.... Which happened to SUCK ))

Teddy formed hand signs as he suck into the ground.

(( WTF is goig on ))n  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:29 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
iTeddy Byakuga
(( Sorry.... I just saw my X girlfriend today... I had to blow steam off... I saw the lightning thief.... Which happened to SUCK ))

(( WTF is goig on ))n

((lol no time te preform handsigns, unless at greater or equal speeds.

Though if you want to go under there then ok....SHURIKEN))

(( eh Cut me slack. I am tired, Pissy and hungry.... Tell me WTF is going on or are yal out to kill me? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
xXlildizzle1516Xx
iTeddy Byakuga

(( WTF is goig on ))n

((lol no time te preform handsigns, unless at greater or equal speeds.

Though if you want to go under there then ok....SHURIKEN))

(( eh Cut me slack. I am tired, Pissy and hungry.... Tell me WTF is going on or are yal out to kill me? ))

(I will and..YES we are... you will be able to notify leaf of Kuromaru's rogue..ness..ness.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 pm
[[Damn it I knew it! The lightning thief was an awesome book, and the moment I saw the preview for the movie I was like: "They're gonna F*** this up..."]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:34 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko moved a hand as Teddy sunk into the ground. Teddy was now swimming in a sea of iron sand which Zaboko, when he summoned the gourd he let it slide into the earth. Since he was now surrounded in it and was literally swimming in it Zaboko closed his fist, the sand stabbing into his body brutally around his neck and other vital organs. The iron dust around him that wasn't doing this condensed and became solid, locking Teddy in place for no escape.

((checkmate))

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko moved a hand as Teddy sunk into the ground. Teddy was now swimming in a sea of iron sand which Zaboko, when he summoned the gourd he let it slide into the earth. Since he was now surrounded in it and was literally swimming in it Zaboko closed his fist, the sand stabbing into his body brutally around his neck and other vital organs. The iron dust around him that wasn't doing this condensed and became solid, locking Teddy in place for no escape.

((checkmate))

User Image

(( TIME OUT.... when the hell was this IRON...... No one said s**t and I am not readying 7 pages..... So fawk off dude no one informed me of s**t happening))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm
((OK! so you know what happened, when i got here i summoned a gourd of iron sand. The iron sand was burrowed into the earth, HENCING I SAID BYAKUGAN AND DOGS FROM INUZUKA OR W/E CAN SEE/SENSE IT! SO when teddy went underground, he literally shoved himself into a mass of iron sand. Like going into a coffin. So.....since its mine I basically made it attack him very easily and the remaining around him condensed to trap him.....))  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((OK! so you know what happened, when i got here i summoned a gourd of iron sand. The iron sand was burrowed into the earth, HENCING I SAID BYAKUGAN AND DOGS FROM INUZUKA OR W/E CAN SEE/SENSE IT! SO when teddy went underground, he literally shoved himself into a mass of iron sand. Like going into a coffin. So.....since its mine I basically made it attack him very easily and the remaining around him condensed to trap him.....))

((really Really wow seriously You fkn saying I went in a iron pool when I didn't even know what the hell went on for a few hours, I was out for the whole night and come back to this, Eh dude really ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm
[[Actually, I interpreted it as the gourd disappeared. That wasn't very fair of you because of all of the oocs that there were...]]

WereWeasels

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 pm
((and teddy thats your fault you should of asked/looked back where you last post. And its page 9 so there's proof))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games