Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm
elaise watched as niara was brought into the cave walking over to her she knelt down beside her and pulled her healing salves out of the bag she always carried.
bending over her she began to apply the salve to niara's wound, she then took bandages from her bag and bandaged her wound up tying it tightly so that it wouldn't fall off.

she looked at the tiger cub and headed slowly too it fang walking not far behind her, she knelt down not far from it trying to calm it down a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm
Zack looked at Luke"You are silent now would you!How often do you have to be half dead to understand that it is bad idea to fight these!?I thank you for your hel but never do this again when you already know that you are to weak!....You brought not only but others into danger because someone had to get you!So shut up for now!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 pm
((Alright, Alright. Sorry man, I'll back off))

"Yo Zack, your welcome" Dave wanted a little acknowledgement that he really helped. Even though he did not like the guy, he respected him as a powerful warrior. He walked over to Coop while rubbing his back. Dave got knocked on the ground hard a couple of times which led to some good bruising.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm
elaise looked up as she heard zack talking to luke.
oh god please don't say there going to start fighting. she thought, horror about what could happen showed in here eyes.
she stood up looking from both luke to zack and said " in order to defeat these we need to work together and not fight amongst the group. im not saying that i don't agree with what zack just said. im just saying that we will all need each other when the time comes and in order to do this we need to be able to trust in each other." she said loud enough for everyone to hear.
after saying this she strode to the wall of the cave and sat down pulling the hood of her cloak over her head to hide any emotion that might have showed in her eyes.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm
((Alright, Alright. Sorry man, I'll back off))

"Yo Zack, your welcome" Dave wanted a little acknowledgement that he really helped. Even though he did not like the guy, he respected him as a powerful warrior. He walked over to Coop while rubbing his back. Dave got knocked on the ground hard a couple of times which led to some good bruising.

(I hope you know that ZAck talkedx to Luke not to Dave)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm
((Yeah I know. Dave was talking about how he saved Zack from being piled up by the bugs by using that chi attack.))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 pm
ZAck heard what ELaise said and then lowerd his head"She is right...Also there is no need for a fight..sorry for being rude."He looked for a long time at Luke"I will go now to Elaise if you knwo how To help Niara then tell this aother one here..."He smiled shortly and then walked over to Elaise."Hey oyu lright?"He asked carefully and quietly.

(..Dave is a bit unpolite if he can't wait till he finished to speak i wanted to thank for that later..well what ever)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 pm
(you guys post too quckly..XD i keep becomming one post behind..)

Luke became a bit offended. "i didnt ask for your oppinion on my fighting skills and i didnt have to help...just be glad i did or else you would still be fighting a giant creature.." Luke looked over at Elaise "hey..girl..im sorry i havent learned your name yet..but come here..i have something you should see..it can help us all"  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:11 pm
elaise looked up when zack spoke to her and smiled slightly.
" im fine, it's just that alot of what i have always classed as my family died today protecting us, im sorry if it seems like i was snapping but i have lived around fighting all my life and didn't want it now."
she sighed sadly at the thought of the amount of wolves that had died today, she didn't realise she was crying until she felt tears trickling down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 pm
((*gives you a giant cookie* Well i think you need it XD....Gaia is mean to me i always have to reload so i realy can see all posts...q.q..so troublesome....Great now i am sounding like Shikamaru..)

Zack couldn't say anything then he heard Luke speaking."..Or you would be dead...Well i thank you for your help but if you want to travel with us then please be a bit more carefull.BEcause i am afraid that the craziest person will jump into a fight...that meens me..to get your a** out of there"HE grinned ta Luke"No offense...I am just a bit worried ..i never lead a group before..well not such a huge one..but even the journey witth the little one didn't get well"He closed his eyes,before someone could see the sadness in his eyes.He looked again at Elaise and huged her shortly"If you need someone to talk to...i am outside"HE then walked out.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm
"i was just trying to help.." he said as he watched zack walk out. He turned to elaise and walked toward her. "here.." he gave her the healing scroll he was talking about. "i sugest you read it when everyone is in here.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:28 pm
elaise watched as zack left the cave and sat thinking for a while.
she stood up and slowly walked out of the cave looking for zack seeing him not that far away she sped up walking towards him.
standing next to him she said " you don't like being the leader of a group at all do you? i told you that there was something nice about you otherwise you wouldn't be so worried about the people around you now." she glanced at him then looked straight ahead thinking.

" the wolves where the only family i ever had, all i have left of my parents is this." she showed him the pendant " i don't even know anything about it though and im hoping that this journey might throw some light on what happened in my past."

( am going getting some sleep have to be up early tomorrow. buh bye biggrin )  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Zack sat down"I..was once a leader of the group...we were well five persons?..Only two survived."He sighed"When i was three years old me and my twin brother saw our mother die infront of us,she protected us and tried to buy us a but time so we could escape.But..only i was able to escape my brother was caught by a mn in black clothes,who was controllinf the creatures.He seemed to know my mother.Since this day i tried to find my brother...i even went out with a few friends to get him ,but..."Zack lowerd his head,tears trickeled down his cheeks"My friends died infront of my eyes...the ones who became my family!I didn't want this again...i just don't want to loose my friends again..."He looked up to her"I hope you will find the answears you need"

((Night..well i will go to my bed to...sleepy sleepy time^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:39 pm
elaise felt saddened by the story and sitting close to zack she hugged him tightly without letting go of him she said.
" so that's why your so worried about leading a group, you don't have to worry we can all take care of ourselves you shouldn't burden your self with it. i know what it's like to see people you know and love die in front of you and i understand the pain your going through."  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm
(yea thanks for ignoring my post.. -.- )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games