Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Destheren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Oh, and more metroid stuff I'd like to see. I was very happy to see Ridley as a boss in Brawl, but I think it would be awesome to have Dark Samus in, as an assist trophy or playable character.

(metroid fan. owo)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm
Better yet, there won't be another Smash Bros. and we can all stop wetdreaming about a sequel.  

Beat Bandit

Destheren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm
I agree that there probably won't be a sequel but you don't have to be a jerk. ._. This thread was to imagine what a fourth would be like, or what we would like to be in another smash bros. game.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Destheren
I agree that there probably won't be a sequel but you don't have to be a jerk. ._. This thread was to imagine what a fourth would be like, or what we would like to be in another smash bros. game.

Myeh, I was just trying to be jaunty for once, but I get the point.
The whole Geno thing is just stupid, Nintendo just didn't get the rights from SquareSoft in time to release it.  

Beat Bandit

DivineDragonTiki

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:53 pm
As long as Roy is in the next one i'll be happy... as long as they dont really mess the next one up. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Beat Bandit
Geno, Banjo and Kazooie, Mario-Luigi tag-team (superstar saga), Fawful as a boss, character creation, Dr. Mario (Yes, I really used him)

DON'T FORGET MR. L! sweatdrop

OHMYGODYES

And also, who thinks they should put a Mario Party stage? xDD  

Tanzama -CCV-

Toko Yu soko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 am
Beat Bandit
Better yet, there won't be another Smash Bros. and we can all stop wetdreaming about a sequel.

Im thinking there probably will be a sequel.I mean,i dont have proof but that'd be like ending mario party(x10) or something.whether it takes a long time or not theres no good reason they shouldnt do it. Besides,is this "wet dreaming for a sequel" reall bothering you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 am
Also,anyone else thinking they should put Momohime and Kisuke from Muramasa: The Demon Blade in it?Theyre characters with great potential and being put in a game like this would seriously compliment their popularity.  

Toko Yu soko

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am
Toko Yu soko
Also,anyone else thinking they should put Momohime and Kisuke from Muramasa: The Demon Blade in it?Theyre characters with great potential and being put in a game like this would seriously compliment their popularity.

No, its probably just you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:29 pm
otawara
Toko Yu soko

No, its probably just you.

Or it's "probably" not just me..  

Toko Yu soko

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:36 am
Needs Moar Drama.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 am
J of The Wind
Needs Moar Drama.
User Image
Oh God yes xd  

MaverickDrifter

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm
Psh, Updatability. Like, they could come up with new people, stages, items, etc. at any time and include them in like, bi-annual updates.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:46 pm
Beat Bandit
Destheren

Myeh, I was just trying to be jaunty for once, but I get the point.
The whole Geno thing is just stupid, Nintendo just didn't get the rights from SquareSoft in time to release it.
They could get the rights for him to be a cameo in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga but not one of the most cashcow games of all time?  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

coinage8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm
as long as no more mario characters are in it theres already alot. Maybey Tails as at least an assist trophy  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff