Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:27 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident_Kyo
if only RE was made from someone else. capcom is like that. they make the same exact games over and over again
[cough]Mega Man[/cough]

HAH thats the first time in this guild that someone other than me brought up megaman  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyoqual
if only RE was made from someone else. capcom is like that. they make the same exact games over and over again
Resident Evil was better the old way, with the static camera angles and ZOMBIES! I mean, okay, camera I can let it go... But Resident Evil without zombies is like Metal Gear Solid without a nuclear equipped tank. It's like Mortal Kombat without fatalities. It's like Onimusha without Katanas. It's like Nightmare on Elm Street without Freddy Krueger! Need I go on?

i totaly agree. resident evil's over the shoulder camera angles mixed with track star zombies would equal up to as the best game of all time  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Resident_Kyo
i totaly agree. resident evil's over the shoulder camera angles mixed with track star zombies would equal up to as the best game of all time

Well, just play Dead Aim, I mean aside from the shooting, the gameplay is almost the same as RE4, it's over the shoulder and everything. And even when you're aiming with a light gun or a USB mouse, it's still hard to hit some of those Zombies, so RE4 style controls wouldn't mean that the zombies are easier to hit, not the way they sway as they're approaching you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

Well, just play Dead Aim, I mean aside from the shooting, the gameplay is almost the same as RE4, it's over the shoulder and everything. And even when you're aiming with a light gun or a USB mouse, it's still hard to hit some of those Zombies, so RE4 style controls wouldn't mean that the zombies are easier to hit, not the way they sway as they're approaching you.

i didnt like dead aim so much. yeah the game was ok but i didnt like the storyline, the grapics, and the audio. i thought the zombies were easy to kill. and i wanted like normal zombies sprinting toward me. basically RE5 is going to be one of the best ones out there  

Resident_Kyo

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 pm
I'm kinda craving a light gun for RE5. It would feel so natural, like Time Crisis.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

i didnt like dead aim so much. yeah the game was ok but i didnt like the storyline, the grapics, and the audio. i thought the zombies were easy to kill. and i wanted like normal zombies sprinting toward me. basically RE5 is going to be one of the best ones out there
Well we still don't know what exactly the enemies are. Knosing Capcom, for all we know they'll be people controlled by a Voodoo curse.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

Well we still don't know what exactly the enemies are. Knosing Capcom, for all we know they'll be people controlled by a Voodoo curse.

hah your probably right... i was thinking about that to. i said to myself "one little movie clip could totally be different from what capcom makes it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:15 am
Alright, I liked the Resident Evil movies, they were all right. Just seemed different than the games. I would like to have seen events in the games, and between them, adapted to film. Not the series made into some parralel universe where zombies can get beat up with karate actions. The first film, they made the Licker seem all uber powerful and stuff, when the thing can get taken down with several shots and you kill TONs of them in Resident Evil 2. In the second film, they completely butchered Who the Ashford's are, the UBCS team, Nicholai was a pansy in the film compared to the back-stabber he was in Resident Evil 3, and then turning Nemesis into a GOOD guy just completely ruined it, as well as Almost all of the stars dying in the short scene they were introduced in. And the third film looks more like Mad Max then it does Resident Evil.  

Nikolai Krane

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:14 am
Nikolai Krane
Alright, I liked the Resident Evil movies, they were all right. Just seemed different than the games. I would like to have seen events in the games, and between them, adapted to film. Not the series made into some parralel universe where zombies can get beat up with karate actions. The first film, they made the Licker seem all uber powerful and stuff, when the thing can get taken down with several shots and you kill TONs of them in Resident Evil 2. In the second film, they completely butchered Who the Ashford's are, the UBCS team, Nicholai was a pansy in the film compared to the back-stabber he was in Resident Evil 3, and then turning Nemesis into a GOOD guy just completely ruined it, as well as Almost all of the stars dying in the short scene they were introduced in. And the third film looks more like Mad Max then it does Resident Evil.
And I keep on saying... So a village in spain with a bunch of pised off farmers, cult members and giant ogre-like monsters... Does that seem like Resident Evil?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Nikolai Krane
And I keep on saying... So a village in spain with a bunch of pised off farmers, cult members and giant ogre-like monsters... Does that seem like Resident Evil?

No, I was angry at Resident Evil 4 for a long time, but I dug the game play. My favorite thing in Resident Evil is the Umbrella Corporation, and they mention them in a smidgeon in the beginning, pissed me off.

I only put why I disliked the movies because someone asked me on a previous page.  

Nikolai Krane

Sukairra Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Nikolai Krane

Resident Evil 4 is quite lame like that, and I don't find it at all scarey, although the creators of Resident Evil are calling it important because of the Las Plagas which later in turn is mixed with the T-Virius to create what we see in RE 5. Still I know where you're coming from the old games was where it was at.

Nikolai Krane: Thank Alice and her little story for that one, if she wasn't there she wouldn't have any connections to Nemesis as the RE games don't have any characters in relation to him, he's just there and comes at you every now and than and that's why I loved RE 3.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:22 am
Neko Gurl Huntress
Biohazard EXTREME
Nikolai Krane

Resident Evil 4 is quite lame like that, and I don't find it at all scarey, although the creators of Resident Evil are calling it important because of the Las Plagas which later in turn is mixed with the T-Virius to create what we see in RE 5. Still I know where you're coming from the old games was where it was at.

Um... not to sound like a priss, but where did you get that information? As far as I know there has been no information like that to come out about Resident Evil 5...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm
Me DYING ruined Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:37 pm
Alexia Ashford
Me DYING ruined Resident Evil.

wink Hiya, Countess!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games