Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 pm
"Ares, almost didn't recognize you. But that vioce of your's gave you away" Poseidon said looking over to Mark.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 pm
Bella chuckled at his reply,"Well, you can probably guess.." She said, thinking he could since he knew she wasn't human. She looked over at the boy, remembering Stella saying his name was Mark, then looked over at Posiden. "Ares..? I thought you were...ohhh, that makes sense." She said, fitting in the pieces then blinked. But..he couldn't be the Ares, right..? She thought to herself, glancing at him.

(That's cool, I getting a tattoo on my shoulder. It's family tradition and all really)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 pm
((kool, what of?))

"Come on, you can't just tell me?" Posiedon said givng a wicked smile. Posiedon wondered if he should tell the girl his real name, or for that matter what her name was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm
(Our last name in japanese, then some runes under that and in whatever color..but I going to add a rose wrapped around one of the japenese things and make the rest in dark red..maybe add a skull too *shrugs*)

Bella shrugged," If you have the wisdom of knowing whether I am human, then you would have the wisdom to tell what I am." She challenged as she leaned her head against her palm as she sat up against the desk.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 pm
((Sweet

Poseidon really had no clue, "can you give me a hint?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 pm
Bella nodded then scratched her chin in thought. " In the sea, we be, singing praises to thee..As the waves come crashing, we be, singing more as death reaches thee." Bella said, really in a riddle, then sat back into her chair.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 pm
"Hmm, in the sea, we be, singing praises...to thee. Your a siren" Poseidon said, thinking that he had just found out what Bella really was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 pm
"Ding-Ding..We have a winner." Bella joked, as he had guessed right. Really, her, and her sisters were sirens. She wondered if Ella was listening, only to look back to see her and her new 'friend' still chatting amongst themselves.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Poseidon laughed when Bella made the comment about him getting there little gessing game. "So siren, what is your name?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm
Bella blinked, feeling a bit silly she forgot her manners. "Oh, I'm Bella. Or at least the name my sister gave me.." She said with a shrug, not knowing if she had a true name or not.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 pm
Poseidon smiled, "that's a nice name, mine's Poseidon" he said. Poseidon wondered if she had already found out what his name was from Ares.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm
Bella nodded, half remembering Mar-Ares saying that. She then glanced to Mark, or Ares as he called him, then Poseidon. "You two know each other, I presume...?" She asked, really just starting conversation since she was still bored.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm
Poseidon nooded, "lets just say we have a long history together" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 pm
(K last post, I g2g-night!)

Bella chuckled, wondering if he was human too then side glanced Mark questioning his existence as well. "I see.." She said, then looked at the clock. They still had a good hour or so left.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 am
Poseidon too looked at the clock, "So what are you doing after this class Bella?" he asked looking back to her. He was planning to skip his next class.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games