Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

Curieux Rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Hello darlings~
^^ Not entirely sure why I was invited, but I'm glad to be here all the same.
My RL name is boring to me, so feel free to call me Filly or whatever esle you can come up with ^^
Hm.. About me.
Favorite hobbies would have to be sewing and making jewelry. I hope to design clothes one day, but more on the side. Um.. I'm working on a little online business, but it's very slow due to college >.o I'm nineteen. I used to be really into rping, but I fell out of it and it's been awhile. I love Gaia and have found my way back after two years.
I came back mostly to make new friends and chat, but I haven't had much luck. Hopefully this guild will help me out ^^  

Lithium Filth

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm
Hello Fellow Eiletists-My Name Is Lady Ember. Honistly I Am A Little Serprised To Have Been Invited By Mademe V To A Guild Like This Consitering My Styal Is Not Exstaly...Run-Way. But I Felt Honored So I Joined (Pluse I Think It Will Be A Good Way To Show Off MY Eye As Well).~^ Anyway That's All For Now. If You Want To Know The REAL Me You'll Have To Earn It..Ta-Ta.~^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Um Um Hai owo I'm Celes Corleone. my real name is kinda boring ewe

my age is 21 years old and well too shy to say anything else sweatdrop I've been invited to join..it's a real honor

I like playing video games, marble collecting reading..kinda shy to say anymore >w>  

Celes Brooks

Desirable Sex Symbol

Epic_Anarchy

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm
umm im Bran im a vegetarian and i have dreadlocks
i play many instruments but i love my guitars
Music is amazing and the most important thing to me
I paint and draw too and um yeah lol HEY!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:41 pm
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

Umm... Hello! I'm Chris. Usually go by Blue, ABC or Chris. A few friends have taken to calling me Flynn since I apparently look like Flynn Rider from Tangled. -smolders- So feel free to use any of those names or come up with your own. I am 23 years old and was born in England but live in the States. I am currently not in school, but when I do go it will be for a teaching degree. Yes, I know I'm using purple text, but believe it not, I'm as straight as an arrow. But that doesn't mean I never look good irl.

I like movies, reading, music and video games. Types of movies; All kinds. The only types I don't really watch are documentaries. A couple of my favourite movies, I am Sam, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Star Wars (the original trilogy. Boo on you if you like the second trilogy more). Types of books; lean more towards fantasy, i.e. Merlin, dragons, elves, etc. Two of my favourite series are The Lost Years of Merlin by T.A. Barron and the Nightlife series by Rob Thurman. Types of music; Josh Groban, Michael Bublè, oldies, musicals, soft rock and country. Types of video games; roleplaying types, i.e. Final Fantasy, Oblivion (Squee for Skyrim), etc.

Let's see. A few dislikes. I dislike thunderstorms at night (scare me), when I lose my place in my book and people who think they're "all that and a sack of potatoes" (that's how that saying goes, right?). XD

Umm... Yeah, I'm not too sure why else I can possibly say. But if there's anything you'd like to talk about, you can try to find me in the forums or send me a PM.

SilentlyVicious

Rufus ShinRa

Lonely Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 pm
Hello, I'm Rufus ShinRa.. I had a PM from this guild saying I was good enough to be 'eye candy' -Chuckles- and I don't much blame them for saying so. I've been known to be a bit of a brat and one of my many nicknames is 'The god in white'. If you need to know more simply ask~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm
hai hai~ :3
thankies for the invitation.
My name is Eve.
I'm 15 years old (not your average teenager).
I love to draw, write stories, making little crafts, read, play bass,
play video games, and listen to music (variety of genres).
I like fashion as well (Old and Modern Fashion styles).
Sparkly things usually get to me (Heartsrevolution is the reason). >w<
I'm aiming to be a indie film director or a composer after
I get out of high school.
As you can see now, I'm very happy to be here and I hope
I have tons of fun while being here. :3

XxDark MelodyxX

Underfoot

O.G. Shapeshifter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 am
Hola. I am Underfoot; please call me Under for short.
I am apparently man-candy, as I am male.
My biggest fashion achievement is having a different outfit/avatar almost every day, though September/October is definitely the rocky spot of my year.
I never make claims to the height of fashion, but you never learn anything by following others.
So keep an eye on my avatar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am
*waves* Hello there!

I'm Amy. I'm thirty four and the UK.

I like anime, comic conventions, gaming and cosplaying (althoguh im nt good at that)
My hobbies are photography, sewing, reading shopping and keeping my boyfriend in line.

I'm not the best up on fashon at any time, but this seems like a cool guild..
Catch yall around here i hope

<3 Amy  

Amy Leigh Laverick

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 am
I guess I'm here as man candy. smile

I am interested in aesthetics, and freedom, mostly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 am
Well to start things off my Gaian name is Deadaim97, my true name well lets leave it anonymous till I get to know you better.

My interests and hobbies: differ depending on my mood. currently really into Role playing and being on Gaia.

My age:I am 14-15 (difference with location)

Likes: All types of foods (not really picky), video games, books, music, instruments, comedies, board games, talking, the color blue, ocean, sports, Gaiaonline, etc...

Dislikes: Justin Bieber, most celebrities (can message me ones I might not know then I might tell you whether I like him or her at all), bullies, spoiled brats (and I mean the extremely spoiled people not regular kids whom are sometimes spoiled), and LIARS ( hate them if there was no GOOD reason to do so), etc...

Religion: I am Christian and am proud and honored to say it.

Future Goals: I want to become a mechanic in both auto, and tech.
I also want to become a pastor, or at least become a preacher to spread Gods word.
Another thing I wish to do is to find someone who would mean the world to me and would always be my side, aside from my family, and best friend(s), I mean a person in my love life.

Extra Info: As you can probably guess I am in high school as a freshmen and I am single and have never had a real good relation with girls (in other words I just never had a girlfriend).
Stay on the CPU (computer) most of my day, and am not extremely smart nor am I stupid (so basically I'm just OK in my studies and don't excel at my studies unless it happens to catch my interests).
Wake up extremely early in the morning (round 4-5 and 6 am in the morning at latest) and tend to multitask a lot on Gaia.

If you want to know more about me then please just Pm me then I'll send something back depending on your question.
Thank you for spending your time reading this. crying heart sweatdrop

deadaim97

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

Artemesia_of_Persia

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:04 am
Hi.

I am a serious curmudgeon, by I do like dressing my Av up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 am
Hi, I'm Paa.

Thanks for inviting me but I am a little shy. @___@

I do like making cute avatars though. <3  

Paansu

Anxious Fairy

Transient Being

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 am