Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:52 pm
Not asleep yet, M asked,"...why do you choose the floor when a comfortable bed is to your back?...why do humans choose to be uncomfortable?..." It was so puzzling. Whenever M was uncomfortable, he did what he could to make it not so.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm
"Because you said once you were asleep."She muttered but sat on the bed with a soft blush."Humans do not wish to make othe-well..Some don't wish to make others uncomfortable."  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 pm
"...you misunderstand..." M informed her, but he had grown to weary to correct her ignorance. It was then that M fell asleep. The main part of M's mind rested with his body. However, the subconscious mind came to the forefront. It took control of maintaining Leeloo's pain block and could faintly communicate with Nelia. "...do you feel alone?..." His mind thought went out more faintly than before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 pm
Aaron went into his room and set his armor out on the bed. "This is awkward." Aaron said as he laid his M-16 next to his armor. Aaron wasn't used to beign in a comfortable room with a bed, bathroom, kitchen, and among other things t.v. Aaron changed out of his uniform and back into his armor which made him feel immune to anything.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Nelia heard it but barely."Yes.."She whispered and looked down at him.Nelia brushed some hair out of his face gently and stroked his hand softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 pm
Aaron walked out of his hotel room and noticed a servant staring at him. Even though Aaron could see the scared servant's face, teh servant could see through Aaron's visor. "What are you looking at?" Aaron asked the man as he walekd off to find a way off the island.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm
"...even when we are together...we are alone...it is nonsensical...perhaps we are broken..." M thought faintly, pondering to himself as to the quality of his being. "...I do not believe you are broken though...you appear...to be a success..." he thought absent mindfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 pm
"I don't think that you are a failed experiment..I just think you don't know how to express yourself yet.I've had experience expressing myself with others.You have not been into the world yet."Nelia tried to reassure him and make him feel better.

"I feel alone because my parents left me..But because of that I have met you.."

Habonia

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 pm
"The airplane that sent me here must have had landed here to refuel. That must mean there's an airstrip on this island." Aaron said to himself as he was working on a way off the island. Aaron tried to reach command through the built-in radio system in his armor. "Command can anyone here me? Over." Aaron only got back was static. "Command, this is SPARTAN-047. I need a pick-up." Aaron said as he waited for a reply. There was only static. "Damn I'm out of range." Aaron said as he started walking in the direction towards the airfield. From what Aaron could see, he was miles from the airport.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:33 pm
"...hold me..." he thought to her. Perhaps now he could experience the world. With his newly acquired friends, he would never be limited to that box of a home again. There was too much; he was too much to be contained. M knew he was beyond the scope of predicted variables. Now, however, in this alien environment away from the safety of his box, he needed an assuring comfort.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 pm
Aaron felt his stomach grumble. "I'm hungry?" Aaron said to himself. "I better head back to the hotel and rest." Aaron started to run as fast as he could back to the hotel. It only took him three minutes to run back to the hotel. He went up to the third floor to his room and order up room service. Aaron ordered a steak dinner. The servant came to Aaron's room. Aaron answered the door shirtless which drew some concern to the servant, but not enough to scare him off. "Your dinner sir." the servant said and left. Aaron stepped out of the room to thank the servant.
As soon as he was back inside the room, Aaron ate the food in about a minute flat. "I ought to get some rest." So after Aaron cleared his bed of the armor, he laid down and tried to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:47 pm
She giggled and held his body close to her's.She blushed lightly but was feeling to blissful to care.Nelia stroked his hair gently in a caring way."You're ok M..You're safe here with me..."  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 pm
M's conscious mind and body were unaware and his subconscious was only vaguely aware of Nelia's body proximity to his, but trusting in her, he felt at peace. Thinking of the appropriate feeling for the occasion, M thought, "...thank you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 pm
Nelia smiled widely."You're welcome!!"She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the backboard with him still in her arms.  

Habonia

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 pm
Aaron was lying awake in his bed trying to remember his childhood, his family. He couldn't remember a thing since it was 15 years since he last saw anyone of his family, his childhood, anything. The farthest thing Aaron can remember is the boot camp he was at for two years. Being yelled at by the Cief Petty Officer. Aaron remembered the 149 other kids he trained with. From the original 150, only 40 are still fit to fight. Many died during boot, and others were crippled from the augmentation. Aaron started to remember his first combat mission and slowly fell asleep.

((As the RP progresses, anyone reading will learn more about Aaron's past.))

((Also, I'm logging off for tonight. I need my rest.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games