Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Alex laughed and sat down on the computer.He serched every database possible for who Seolfor was.A window popped about about who he was.But this was different.He looked human...Sane...The Seolfor he met was different.Way different.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:43 pm
Sp: 25/25 HP:7/7
Seolfor walked through his small lab and walked into a large room. "Hi Jeffery! Ready for your monthly feed?" He walked up to a balcony made of glass and looked an oversized bloated creature with hooks has hands. The creature was stunningly huge tower about twenty feet high and roughly twenty-five feet wide. However the creature's abnormally huge size was it's ultimate downfall. Because it was so huge and bloated, the creature was incapable of any mobility of it's own. This is the reason why the room was dedicated to the creature and only the creature.

Seolfor began rapidly typing and hologram keyboards that activated a giant needle-like object and it moved into the muzzled mouth of the creature and began spraying a certain vitamin to satisfy the creature's stomach but to numb the connection of the stomach to the brain. ThIs made the brain think that the creature was hungry just so it can get tortured even more.

((OMFG!!!! DEJA VU!!!))

DrkDeimos

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:50 am
((13/15, sick idea for a monster, very twisted.)) Waylay said "I gotta go to work,...I mean get going." He looks at the frige full of snacks "Maybe just a little bite won't 'urt none." With that he rumbles to the fridge and starts cramming. ((15/15))

Meanwhile

((10/10)) "OK," Blake thought to himself "Time to get moving to my next job, this town is crazy. I wonder what Ike is up too. I get the strange feeling he is eating again" With that he vanishes into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 pm
((Pay no mind the Jeffery... I'll spell out his purpose soon...))
Seolfor walked away taking one last glimpse at the giant monster. He thought to the final moments of his past life actually being serious now more than ever. He remembered the face of the cannibal who cut him alive and slowly ate his right arm and leg right in front of him. He slowly started to burst into laughter thinking of the giant monster that he was torturing more than what he got. He grinned evilly and looked at the computer as it was beeping lowly and the green flashing orange to blue. He typed in like he was taking finger steroids and watched as the five pods, that he send into the earth's orbit, come crashing down into earth. He waited. Then watched.

DrkDeimos

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 am
((14/15)) Chomp, chomp, chomp, Shutters for some reason then Chomp chomp.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Alex stares at Waylay."Slow down before you choke."  

KASEKAGE

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 am
((10/10)) Blake walks into the large black office building and vanishes into the elevator. Its stops on level 33.13. He steps out into a black room, with blacked out windows, up to a massive onyx desk, where a chair is turned away from him. On the desk there is an envolope. He pick it up and asks "Is this the target?" Nothing but silence greets his question. After a moment he turns and walks out.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm
((do you all need another player and if so, which loyalty? turtleclub13 unless i missed something i thought you were full health))  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 am
((I am playing two characters. one is at 14/15 the other at 10/10))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 am
((A few more baddies would be quite exciting. xd ))  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 am
((Ya, it seems that we are losing PCs. Whats with that. 15/15)) Waylay stands up. "I don't know about you guys, but I gotta get goin. Thanks for the snack," he says as he jestures to the empty fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 pm
((Sorry for the delay I ment to post this days ago.))

SP: 25/25 HP: 7/7
He saw the pods as the five color-coded mechanics started to cause mischief in the town killing everybody they saw with their axes and burining things senselessly.

DrkDeimos

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 am
((15/15)) Waylay thought "Common, Why now, I realy need to get two work" as he walked out the door only to see part of the city in flames and a metal monstrocity walking down the street. "Right boys, time to earn that there check... ow ya, we work fer free, hur hur hur". he picks up a truck and throws it at the robot. ((Take 7))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm
Alex grins and jumps out next to Waylay."If i was a goody goody hero id say the feeling of justice would be reward enough.But im not.Lets beat that piece of junk into scrap metal.Maybe we can sell the left over parts."Alex pulls out his desert eagle loaded with metal piercing shock bullets and speeds off towards the giant monstrocity.  

KASEKAGE

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 am
Seolfor grinned and watched the five creations work together in a unisen. He never sent a creation to simply kill. He always had layers of motives and plans to back up the creation. He always send out a robot to experiment, run diagnostics, and to test out how well a product works for his 'children' as he sometimes liked to call them. Much was the same for these five creations.

The red robot of the group saw the rock then jumped and instently slashed it in two with his halberd and rolled forward a little bit. It looked up at band of misfit heros. "AXEM RANGERS REGROUP!!!" With that, the other four creations jumped behind him all with a different color, looks, and a different personality.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff