Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm
Alice's smile remained, as she stared down at the grass. "Well...It was tempting in the past, but I believe I'm more human right now. Sometimes my so called Vaparic side would slip, but I rarely let it happen. In-fact I usually refuse to drink, or harm any creature unless under certain curcumstances" She looked back up at Shou quickly, pointing her finger motioning it a 'tsk tsk' sign.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image"Bored, yet?" Shou asked. Surely, you'd be atleast somewhat tired.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Alice sighed, and dropped down "No, too much to take in...how can you get bored with this place?.." she giggled to herself "A little tired, and hungry, but I'll live for a little while..." She looked back up at him with a small nervous smile "Why do you care? am I your pet , or just a well kept slave?" sweatdrop He's probably bored, and irratated anyway just from leading around , and helping me.

((EDITED ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm
(uh...recap, please?)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm
User Image"It would be a waiste, wouldn't it?" Shou asked. "Since you're the first slave that has chosen me as your master, it would be a shame to have you die." Her personality of saying her thoughts are rubbing off on me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm
"Gah.. gonk " her head fell , as she nodded "Yeah...makes sense" she shook her head, and looked up with determination "Who's that girl over there reading anyway?.." pointing in her direction.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image"That's Ivy." Shou whispered. He smiled at Alice. "Curious, much?" He teased.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm
(I want petals to come back on.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm
(( welp call her XD lol sowwies *no control ova heres ))

Alice huffed, a little embarrased, as she crossed her arms "Well atleast I have a sense in fun!" she stuck her tounge out in an angry ,playful way. "You seem like you need a little fun..." she muttered, not caring if he heard or not.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm
((( well Alice and Shou are at the Courtyard, Petals and her Master are heading to there room >_>, Kisa is free in the Lab, along with another girl...thats all I know sweatdrop ..sowwies not much help hehe ))  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:41 pm
(His name is Guroji. And he is the first residence. XP Petals and Guroji are opposites. She sapps, I feed. and that statement can be taken two ways cool )  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm
(( redface oh gosh.., good thing this is online or i'd probably slap you on accidentXD lol couldn't figure how to spell his name and didn't feel like going back to check and coming back just to forget how to spell it within 3 seconds haha ))  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:48 pm
(His last name is Kamezaki, which I remember by Kamekazi. And I wouldn't mind that. But I only act like this online.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:51 pm
(( LOL XD ok's I act the same wherever lol, but woo! whee ))  

MindxHunter

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm
(uh..thanks..)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games