Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Hero left to the office  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 am
Standing up, Luo dusted himself off. He consider his apprenticeship under Hero over, considering the look in the man's eyes before he promptly turned away from him and sought to teach Zane only. Luo sighed as he looked up at the misty sky. He wondered why people held grudges sometimes. It only seemed pointless for a man of his stature to hold a grudge against a kid half his age, but Luo shrugged it off, deciding it best to go help everyone at the palace. With that, his body burst into mist after he cracked the ice on his legs which soothed them, heading out of the dojo.

EXIT.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 am
Zane entered the dojo and sighed as he looked at Hero's Scroll. "Got a lot of work to do ahead of me," he said. "Oh well TIME TO TRAIN!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 am
Koushin arrived just outside the compound of the Hyoton Clan Dojo, eyes once more gazing at the walls enclosing the dojo. A small twist of his head would look down the way leading to the dojo. His companions weren't in sight. With a sigh, Koushin settled down into the lotus position, eyes closed, and vial of blood tucked firmly in his right hand, concealed by his fist. 'I just hope they get here soon...' Koushin thought, before emptying his mind and settling into the slow pace of meditative breathing.  

Jinshu Shanyang

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 am
Daisuke ran up to the Dojo, he looked around a spotted Koushin but he saw no sign of the other boy. "Sorry if I kept you waiting, so should we wait for the other kid or just go in?" Daisuke said as he still looked around for the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 pm
"No need to wait. I'm here!" The boy's voice called from behind Daisuke, the boy just arriving as he spoke. "Although, maybe next time you should wait up?" As the boy spoke he looked between the two other shinobi, a wonder filled look reflecting in his eyes as he attempted to place a name to each face. He quickly and politely fell silent as he noticed the meditating Koushin, not wanting to disturb the shinobi the boy took a seat upon the ground, calmly and patiently waiting for Koushin to finish.

Requiem of Remorse

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm
Daisuke sighed, then looked around some more, and eyed a relatively large rock. He walked over to it and thought, "might as well get some practice in with this thing as well," Daisuke activated his curse mark, and felt strength flow through him. He grabbed the rock and lifted it with ease, "I wonder how far I can throw this thing." Daisuke aimed the rock at a nearby field and threw it as hard as he could, it flew through the air and landed maybe ten meters away with a loud thump. He then ran off towards the rock, but noticed he was much slower then he normally was, even using the flash forward technique he was much slower then normal. "the speed drop must be the balance of this curse mark," Daisuke thought to himself as he stopped running and deactivated the curse seal. Daisuke walked over to where the other two boys were meditating, sat down and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm
Zane clasped his sword as he zigzagged his way through the dojo, he slashed to the left before dissapearing in a blur, then he went forward, sending an afterimage as he appeared behind his imaginary target, slashing vertically. He felt the strain in his muscles as he came to a stop. He had finally achieved the 8th stage of the Hidden Mist Swordstyle. He grinned as he was proud of his immense speed. "Well...time to sit donw and relax," Zane stated as he sat back down on the ground.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 pm
"About time. I've been waiting." Koushin moved, stretching out his shoulders, a small groan coming past his lips as the muscle stretched. A movement of his legs would stretch them out before the Genin, and with a movement of his palm, hips, and lower legs, he was standing. Grass clung to the material of his pants, but with a few quick brushes, it was gone.

His right hand was sweaty, rightfully so from holding the vial of blood in his hand for so long. A small twist of his head from side to side would get any cricks out. "Well, are you two ready?"

(Sorry bout the wait. Was playing some P3FES and finding out that my PS2 is slowly dying.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 pm
Daisuke quickly got on his feet, and said "I'm ready if you two are." Daisuke then walked over to the entrance, wondering what exactly the blood was used with. "Hey um, do either of you know how this thing works?" Daisuke asked turning around.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 pm
"Aye. I do. I've been here once before." Koushin smiled, his eyes flickering over to the still sitting white-haired boy. "I'll open it once he wakes from his nap. The way of opening it only let's the doors stay open for so long. And there's only enough blood to open the door's seal once." Koushin hummed, staring at the crimson filled vial. It was an interesting catalyst, but very effective... Perhaps..

No, it was best not to dwell on such subjects. At least, while he was this weak.

(Waiting on Requiem.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm
The boy groaned as he stood up, stretching his arms and legs before he brushed the dirt from his clothing. "I wasn't napping..." The boy shyly muttered, unsure of what to do he simply stood waiting for the door to open. Glancing at his two companions with a confused look gleaming in his eyes. "Why was I brought here though? Wasn't I supposed to report to the academy to learn?"

(Sorry, I was busy...)

Requiem of Remorse

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 pm
"Well, Shiro-san, none of us know. We're just gonna have to wait until we're told." Koushin grinned in a friendly matter. The Genin then took the vial of blood into his hand, and poured the small amount all over his right palm. Placing it up against a small white depression in the frame of the gate's entrance, the seal would glow shortly, before the doors cracked open, and slowly swung inward, revealing the compound to the three Shinobi. "Come, it won't stay open forever, and I doubt that whoever is here will be willing to open it again for you." With a few swift movements, Koushin slipped into the compound, looking about.

(Tis coolies. I know how it is.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Daisuke followed Koushin inside, and asked the other boy "by the way, the name's Daisuke and what would yours be?"  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 pm
The seal both intrigued and startled the boy a bit as he wasn't expecting the doors to open in such a manner. Yet, ignoring his initial startle the boy pressed onward. Following after Koushin with a light and cautious step. He attempted to hide his curiosity from the others while he silently observed the inside of the compound, wondering what my occur next in his odd miniature adventure away from the academy. The boy jumped, obviously startled when he quite suddenly heard Daisuke's voice from behind him, turning to face his fellow shinobi the boy shyly muttered. "Hazel...."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games