Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm
((please dont auto hit...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm
Lucifer jumped up as the flame shot out. "What the bloody 'ell was that?!" She barked, tail lashing.  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm
((No auto hits is the rule. ¬<(-.-)>r=- or else...Now modifie the post so we can continue without a long argument.))

Marstren gave a brief pause before deciding what to do. With a quick dash he made his way over to Troa with a small med pouch already out. "You aren't dead which is good. However you condition isn't any better by the looks of it. Here blood root your choice, but you need to regain blood. Also this salve can help the pain if needed. Now what is going on?" Marstren tossed the medical supplies on the ground and took cover behind a tree close to Troa.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Troa looked at the blood root, and sighed as he downed as much as he could stomach. "God...another shot of straight vomit down the hatch..." He muttered before answering the question. "I'm not exactly sure. I fought one of em...then woke up and whadja know...there are three in front of me. My condition isn't better, but it's not worse either..." He added with a smirk as he stood, sheathing his blades. "I would like my copied blades back too if ya got them on you." He said glancing over at Marstren.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 pm
Lucifer quietly edged closer to the humans, curious to hear their conversation, and settling on her haunches, dark crimson scales rattling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 am
Saika quickly fly between Lucifer and the humans and looked at Lucifer. If your here to hurt them then your fate is sealed... Saika said never takeing her eyes off of Lucifer.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 am
Lucifer's head recoiled, and she cocked her head curiously. "Didn't I already tell ye I'm with th' humans?" She said slowly. "I would nev'r hurt 'em." She paused, frowning slightly. "Ye, on th' oth'r hand..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am
Saika staied tense not sure weather to trust her or not. She took a moment before she spoke. Fine but if you lay one single scratch or wound on them it will be the last thing you ever do and you can hold me to that... Saika said very serious as she looked directly into Lucifers eyes.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am
Lucifer shifted her wings in a shrug. "Ye won't have to worry about that." She said simply, sitting down, and wrapping her tail around her front legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 pm
"Here take them I don't want them, and I didn't take them that girl did." Marstren pulled the weapons from under his duster and tossed them over to Troa. "Now if I can hear properly I think it should be generally safe. Besides I have back up if things get bad." Marstren stepped out from his cover and put the gun back in his belt. "Now I'm hearing some interesting things out here. So far at least two of you I think are on our side. Even if you aren't fighting for us." Marstren made a careful approach to the group not entirely sure how things would work out.  

Darastri lexex

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm
Troa caught his copies, and placed his originals in his bag once more. "Yeah, so it seems." He muttered mostly to himself. Letting himself lean against the tree behind him, he closed his eyes. Despite the taste of the blood root, he could feel it working. With this, and assuming nothing else will cause him to move to much. He should be better by the next day. But I have been known to be wrong... He thought to himself with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Lucifer sighed, shifting her weight, before going over to Mastren and Troa. "Excuse me, but what the bloody 'ell is going on?" She said politely, looking between them.  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm
Troa opened his eyes to look at Lucifer. "Te hell if I know." He said with a shrug. "The past little while for me has been pass out, wake up around people or dragons I don't know. Leave and repeat. I'm past the point of questioning, I just wait for it to happen and pass." He sighed as he dug around for a smoke. Finding one, he groaned at a tear in it. "Pain in the a**..." He muttered as he held his finger over the tear as he lit it. It'll stay shut on it's own in a bit. He thought to himself as he sighed, and exhaled the smoke at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 pm
"Well I was out on surveillance before a evacuation convoy passed through the area. The town just a mile or so away is at risk of being wiped out. I was simply sent out to make sure there were no risks. Now that I told you why I'm here would you mind telling me why you're here?" Marstren leaned back on a tree and yawned since it was getting late.  

Darastri lexex

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm
((Hey, sorry guys but I need sleep. Feel free to move my character if need be.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games