Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 pm
wow, this topic is great

i wish i had joined the cult earlier so i could have followed this from the start

and the trenn story is the best thing ever  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 am
Kuzo and Hash: Revenge of the Fallen

They were friends. They trusted each other. But today, they were enemies. Today, Hash voted Kuzo off in an online forum game, and this was crossing the line.

The battlefield before them was tattered and covered in text. Hash kneeled before Kuzo's reincarnated Decepticon body and begged for forgiveness, but there would be no such thing.

“Oh my God Kuzo, I am so sorry.”
“God?” Kuzo snickered, “There is no God. You tried to destroy me. Now you pay the price.”
“But you have to understand, I didn't do it of my free will. I did it because I was abused, the abuse made me do it.”

Kuzo's metallic eyes glistened with maliciousness.

“You've taken a situation and manipulated it. I do not see how else it can be viewed. My Decepticon body does not allow it.”

He threw a rocket fist at Hash. Hash grabbed a nearby little girl and used her as a baseball bat. It was a home run, and smacked Kuzo in the robot face. This angered Kuzodav and he proceeded to shoot laser eyes pew pew.

But then there was a flashback.

Once upon a time, Hash was mugged by a small girl, and she TOTALLY almost slit his throat. He has a scar and everything, and it it totally ******** sweet and gets him all the ladies. Anyway, turns out he enjoyed that abuse, and in turn associates pleasure with small children. The little girl was also and anime girl, and that's why he likes Loli.

Flashback over. Laser eyes continued to barrage him. His little girl was almost out of ammo. He was on the verge of a MENTAL BREAKDOWN. Kuzo's robot malice proved too much for him, and his barrier, which has been there the whole time, just broke.

Hashire Kazemajin died.

Mmm whatcha saaaay

mmm that you only meant wellll

of course you did

At Hash's funeral, there were four people. Lady Psycho Sexy, Buddha Cat, Wylrpnufh, and Orphie (who was only there for the food really). THEN THE DRAGON CAME OUT OF THE AIR AND BLEW FIRE ON THE CASKET, AND BURNS THEM ALL ALIVE. THE LOLIS ESCAPED FROM THE BURNING CASKET; HE REQUESTED THAT BE BURIED WITH THEM. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE DRAGON'S WRATH.

But then a shot rang through the sky, and the dragon was distracted. Kuzodav, guilty of killing his best friend, had come to avenge his second death, re-death thing, that the dragon had caused.
Oil streamed his eyes. “YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY, DROGOTRON PRIME!” He always do gone super saiyan and flew towards the Dragon, who always wins (this is foreshadowing; the dragon is going to win!).
This was Kuzo's final fight. As he fought, he had his own flashback, in which he remembered how he met Hash.

In the “HEY NEW MEMBERS” thread...
“Hey, I'm Hash, I like ******** KIDS”
“Hey I'm Kuzo. Do you mean you like ******** kids as in kids, with ******** as an adjective, or do you mean you like sexual intercourse with children?”
“The second one.”
“Oh. You are a f*****t. I hate you.”

And then they were best friends.

As Kuzo remebered this, more oil streamed his eyes. This was not common for Decepticons to cry, for they are evil, but this only shows how strong Kuzotron's feelings for Hash were. However, the flashback had lowered his power level, it was exactly 8999. It is speculated that this is why he lost the fight. THE DRAGON PEED FIRE AND BRIMSTONE AND KUZOTRON AND MELTED HIS FACE. HE WRITHED ON THE GROUND UNTIL HE FINALLY BREATHED HIS LAST EMISSION AND LET GO OF HIS GIFT FOR HASH; A PURPLE DECEPTICON ROSE, WHICH TRANSFORMS INTO A HEART. ALSO, A CHILD SIZED FLESH LIGHT (WHICH IS LIKE A v****a AND A FLASH LIGHT COMBINED. IT'S LIKE ******** IN THE DARK.) This is the greatest of love stories, and only proves, once again, that the dragon always wins.  

One Way to Troll

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 am
I lol'd so hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 am
Hey I was mentioned!  

Orphie

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 am
Brilliant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 am
I will have that user-name.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 am
Definitely the best necro I've seen lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm
I cant wait for the movie version to come out 3nodding

xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:14 pm
xDDDDD

Holy s**t, that was amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 pm
      DRAAAAGGGOOOONNNNN

Le Chapeau

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Orphie
Hey I was mentioned!
Aren't you ALWAYS mentioned? Not to be rude, that's just how I see it.

Also, AWESOME STORY, DUDE! I give it three whatever-the-hell-books-get awards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:04 pm
I read Dragon, but It made me think he said Dragn

xd

Then I would have asked wheres the countdown to attack?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 am
J of The Wind
I read Dragon, but It made me think he said Dragn

xd

Then I would have asked wheres the countdown to attack?

THE DRAGON ALWAYS WINS  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am
GrowingDandelion
Orphie
Hey I was mentioned!
Aren't you ALWAYS mentioned? Not to be rude, that's just how I see it.

Also, AWESOME STORY, DUDE! I give it three whatever-the-hell-books-get awards.
No. I don't think so anyway. I meant in these stories, though. Not anywhere else.  

Orphie

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games