Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:24 am
Rivera's hand played with the water, slowly diminishing it and increasing the lightning until finally, the ball of violet energy in her hands just... snapped. In its place was a fireball, dancing above her hand, burning the air around it in a golden flame. Snapping her fingers again, she created the water once again and quenched the flames before they vanished as well, in a puff of steam.

"My skills are tied with chaos and space, not quite fire... but if you would like help, I can give it to you through a form of meditation. There is a special chamber built into my dormitory used specially for that purpose... if you would like?"

((My dorm is [wingardia] no. 625 in the threads if you want to))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:42 pm
Misa was bought back to the student lounge. Meghan said she had to go so she left. She was fine just sleepy. She felt Lighttt left to go train. That was so him. As she thought about stuff she drifted off to sleep..  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:25 pm
Kai wandered into the lounge, glancing around curiously. This was one part of the school he'd yet to explore. Actually, he hadn't eaten at all either... Frowning slightly, he walked towards the smoothie stand in the Jungle section of the place. Having no idea what to get, he simply ordered a strawberry crush and then retired to one of the large, comfy seats to sit and drink it. His eyes widened slightly as he tasted it. It was better than he'd expected. He continued drinking from it slowly, making it last as his eyes traveled to the tv. He tilted his head slightly to the side, never having seen one before. "Look at that..." he breathed, speaking to the small dragon that had settled on the chair beside him. "How do they get all those people in there?" Kei just chirped softly in reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:33 pm
Misa woke up. She yawned and looked around. Here eyesight was a little blurre then it turned normal. She then saw Kai at awe in front of the tv. "Hey, Kai! Over here!"Misa said motioning to come here." You could see the TV from here.." Misa yawned again. This time she was all awake. She sat there waiting for Kai to come.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:40 pm
Kai grunted as he heard Misa's voice, and he tore his gaze from the tv long enough to glance at her. Frowning, he heaved himself up from his seat on the couch and crossed the room towards her. His shirt was still draped over his shoulder, slightly dripping, and his hair was damp. "...feeling better?" he asked after a moment of standing and staring at her. He glanced back towards Kei as the dragon soared towards him and settled down, half hanging off of Kai's bare shoulder. Kai felt the dragon's claws p***k his skin softly, but ignored it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Misa rubbed her eyes and sat up in cris crossed apple sause. "If you don't want to stand you can sit there.. and I am doing find thanks for asking.."Misa replied and smiled. "The Tv is a new fascinating new thing of technology. If you look in that book they will tell you about TVs." Misa smiled once more. She felt alot better.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:57 pm
Kai frowned slightly, crossing his arms over his extremely pale chest. Then he sighed almost silently and sat down, one foot bent flat in front of him along the couch and the other bent upwards and almost to his chest. He set his elbow on this leg and propped his head up as he looked at her. "Tv, huh?" he murmured, staring once more at the machine. "It's very odd." He pulled the slightly damp book from his pocket, and flipped through the pages, running his finger along the page until he found it. "...isn't not very new," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:07 pm
Misa moved her body to a comfortable postition. "Yeah, I know but it still is new because that one there is widescreen where back when it was invented it was black and white this time it is color. So technology improved." Misa explanied and then signed. "Your preety wet. Do you need to get dress? I mean...only if you want to.."  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:14 pm
Kai frowned slightly, setting his gaze back on the tv. "I was saving Lighttt, at the hotsprings off all places," he muttered moodily. He closed the book with a snap and stuffed it back in his pocket, eyes narrowing but still upon the moving pictures. "...I don't have a change of clothes," he said quietly, still glaring. "I travel light." By light, he of course meant that he only had his sword and the clothing on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:19 pm
Monkichii ran around in circles through the lounge, until he saw Kai and Misa. Creeping behind the chairs, he suddenly jumped onto Misa's lap. He looked up at her with his cute charcoal eyes, his tail swishing behind him as he mewed lightly. He pawed at her stomach, 'asking' if she was okay  

Wind.scattered_wings

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:22 pm
Misa shrugged. "Ok just asking. So do you still want to watch TV or go somewhere else?" Misa asked. Misa looked at the TV. It was sure fascitnating. Then she looked at Kai and signed. She waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:29 pm
Kai shrugged, eyes still upon the television. He absently stroked Kei's back as the dragon perched on his leg, and his tail thumped constantly against the couch he sat upon. Kai frowned slightly as a scent caught his nose, and looked around. He'd sensed Monkichii, and now Meghan as well. After scanning the area in silence, he returned his eyes to the tv, watching the small people moving around in an almost fascination.  

Krazy Kaori

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:39 pm
Misa signed. "Do I have to pick? Don't want you getting mad at me for a bad pick." Misa said."Ok, fine. I will pick...ugh..I don't know...but w- Can I take you out for lunch like a date right now?" Misa put her hands on her mouth. She was thinking of the question but she didn't expected to blurt out like that. Her face turned red. "Uuh, I mean we could uuh watch tv." Misa said putting her hands down from her mouth a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:41 pm
Monkichii's tail suddenly stopped swaying, but his ear twitched lightly as she replaced the question. He sat there for a few moments before jumping off and going to sit with Kai and Kei. He crawled up the chair and sat hear Kei, his tail swishing again as he mewed.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:47 pm
Kai finally tore his eyes from the television to glance at Misa. He studied her for a moment before asking slowly, "What's a date?" Growing up, he'd never really experienced any type of social event besides a fight, so he really had no idea what she was talking about. By her reaction, he couldn't really figure it out either.

His ear twitched slightly as he heard a soft mew, and he looked down, blinking as he saw Monkichii. "Hey..." he murmured, petting the creature's head softly. Kei stared for a moment and then snorted, blowing a puff of flame into the air again. Then he stretched his neck out towards the foxsquarl.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games