Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

The satisfaction on Kerika's face was evident, mostly on her smile. She could noticed how the demoness wasn't so calm anymore. That was a good sign.
-"Yes, you will..."- she said slowly, as the energy of her attack grew a bit more. -"You will die here, and now!"-
A new wave of energy strengthened the Hi-so-kan, and it was fired right to the demoness.

((@Taishomaru: Oh, ok. Still a bit confused though xp ))

"What!", the demoness was in shock at the power of her oppononts attack, and watch as her barrier cracked..."So, this is it", she said reverting back to her annoyed and grining face. "Back to hell is it", she said as the barrier completly shattered and she was swepted away by the blast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

After the demoness desappeared, Kerika returned to normal, and sighed. Now she had finished with her opponent, she decided to go back.
Once she reached the lookout (or what was left of it) she watched how Mikenno kept fighting against the red demon. On the other side of the platform, she saw Vegeta and a strange woman. She looked a bit similar to a saiyan, but it had also changed her form, and now it was hard to find out what was she... or it.
She stayed appart, but close enought to see what happened. She could feel how high their power levels were (way over her limits, that was evident), so she knew she wouldn't be able to do much but watching.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
The Saiyan woman raised an eyebrow, "I hoped you'd be stronger then my mindless minions, but I was not expecting you to be this strong." She stood and stretched her neck, " I guess you leave me no choice..." She casually walked over to Vegeta, "Killing you wont bring back my executed comrades, but it will make me feel better." In an instant she turned Super Saiyan 3 and charged Vegeta firing an energy blast at him and following with a fist behind it.

Vegeta let the blast hit, but as the smoked cleared he wasnt there. Behind the Saiyan woman, Vegeta stood in his most powerful form of Super Saiyan 4...Vegeta floated toward her position in the sky with his arms crossed in front of his chest all bursting with brown fur, his hair having grown much longer down his back blew with the wind..."You're going to need alot more power than that if you want to beat yours truly".
The woman stopped and placed her hands on her hips, " I should have known this was not going to be easy." Her skin began turning black, "As you know my Nickname is Doppelganger." She continnued, "I can take any form and mimic their abilities to perfection." She bent her knees and balled her hands into fists, her power level began to rise substantially. "You wanted to see my full power!?" Her golden aura turned red as her power level grew faster. A smirk crossed her face. "You wanted power? Here is that power!" Her red aura flashed black as her power level grew stronger. Her hair stood up on end and shortened. It gained a black outline that contrasted the golden hair.

"Interesting. But before I destroy, you tell me does your power come from mimicry or are you a true saiyan."
The woman smirked, "Both, I am half saiyan and half something else. I have no idea what my other half is though. I just know that it allows me to copy abilities and alter my form." She motioned her hand towards Vegeta, "If my father had not been ordered to kill the inhabitants of my mothers planet I would probably know the answer to that. They exsist in the after life though, but finding someone that can alter their shape is near impossible." She started to hover into the air. "Most of my power comes from being a saiyan. My other halfs power comes from something the Kai did to her. I am borrowing some of that power to fight you though. You are more powerful then me and my own abilities."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 pm
"Borrowed powes huh", Vegeta put his head down and closed his eyes while cracking a half smile, "how ubserd". So you expect to beat me with your borrowed powers? Is that your Super Saiyan Four transformation?  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 am
"I can't go Super Saiyan four..." She glared at Vegeta. "But I can make up the difference with a technique I borrowed called Kaio-ken." She smirked. "It wont take a heavy toll on me like it would a normal person."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm
"Is that so", Vegeta chuckled. "Your just full of surprises aren't you, so that must be were Kakorrot learned the move". "And with it you think you can close the gap between your power...and mine...this may prove to be fun after all," he said with a cocky grin. Then he disapeared from sight, and then reappeared in front of the saiyan woman delivering a powerful punch towards her face.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:13 am
Vegeta's punch connected and sent the woman flying. As she came to the end of the lookout she vanished and reappeared behind Vegeta with her back pressed against his. Blood trickled from her lip as she spoke, "You'll find I am full of surprises. So do not hold back. By the way, my name is Cellara." She placed her palm at Vegeta's back and released a burst of energy into his back.

((I was a little winded there, but I figured it was a little DBZ esq lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika closed her fist very hard. She hated feeling so usless on a battle...
Althought, something about the strange woman called her attention. She looked familiar somehow, but she couldn't find out why.
She heard her say she was half sayian, so she thought that maybe that was what she had perceived.
But, was it? She wasn't really sure. And now she feeled not just frustrated, but also very confused...

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 pm
Nandesca
Vegeta's punch connected and sent the woman flying. As she came to the end of the lookout she vanished and reappeared behind Vegeta with her back pressed against his. Blood trickled from her lip as she spoke, "You'll find I am full of surprises. So do not hold back. By the way, my name is Cellara." She placed her palm at Vegeta's back and released a burst of energy into his back.

Vegeta was blasted forward , but stopped in mid air. He was hunched over facing away from Cellara, with his arms dangling in front of him. "hehehehehehahahahaha!", Vegeta straitened up he spoke, "That wasnt half bad...You know you give better back messages than my wife"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

Vegeta was blasted forward , but stopped in mid air. He was hunched over facing away from Cellara, with his arms dangling in front of him. "hehehehehehahahahaha!", Vegeta straitened up he spoke, "That wasnt half bad...You know you give better back messages than my wife"
"That will be the last time you mock me!" Cellara was obviously angry, "Kaio-ken times five!" She yelled. Her power level quickly shot up. In an instant she was throwing a fist towards Vegeta's gut.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
The demoness looked lazily at Kerika..."Sigh, oh goody", she said in a sarcastic tone. She looked to her mistress and then back at Kerika..."Another saiyan eh. Look i dont like to waist time so i promise this'll be quick, but i cant promise it'll be painlless hehehe," the demoness held her hand up to the sky and began to gather energy forming a very large ball of crimson energy. "Hell Punishment Ball!!"

Vegeta looked to Kerika and her opponent then his eyes returned to the newly transformed demon in front of him. "Humph...Im not impressed."

"Oh you well be Prince!, the demon scoffed as he charged at Vegeta, Die!!!
He flew into Vegeta with a extremely large ball of energy in his hand outstrectched, and launched the large sphere point blank at the saiyan prince's. The smoke cleared showing the demon stunned as he stared into the eyes of the Prince of the all Saiyans as he emerged from the blast unharmed. You...you...its...not possible you can still be here!!!, the demon yelled in terror at his opponents power.

Vegeta slowly raised his hand towards the demon..."no... wait" "I dont think so demon, Final Cosmic Flash!" Vegeta fired a massive energy wave that disentegrated the demon and continued on into the sky, accross the planet, and into space...

The horned demon appeared in front of Mikenno. "This is as far as you go, earthling!", the demon boasted with a teethy grin, his fangs showing as he shouted.

*The blue arua around Mikenno flared. Right before the demon attacked touched Mikenno, Mikenno, grabbed the demons throat* You don't attack me. I kill you.*Mikenno released a ki blast from the hand that the demon was in, severing the demons head*

The two peices of the demon split and fell from Mikenno's grip. The eyes on the head shifted as it fell, and the demon grinned as it stoped in the air. "I am not so easily killed!", the demon bellowed as the body and head came back together as they floated towards Mikenno.

He had two axes accross his back that he reached for, and with both hands and flung them at Mikeeno. The glowed red as it neared the target, DIE!

*Mikenno saw that this demon was going to be harder then he thought* Ok you like rough ha? OK I'll make it rough. YuuenKen !!! *The Blue Aura had vanished.* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*The demon was pushed back.Then fired from him blue in to flames surrounded Mikenno. The flames were thick The demon could hardly see Mikenno. The flames even made a loud roar. This new power shook the planet.* Now Demon  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:49 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

"That will be the last time you mock me!" Cellara was obviously angry, "Kaio-ken times five!" She yelled. Her power level quickly shot up. In an instant she was throwing a fist towards Vegeta's gut.

Vegeta's power flared as he barely moved his hand into the path of the punch with it still following through into his gut pushing the saiyan prince back. He held on to Cellara's arm as they flew back into a building. In the rubble, Vegeta looked up with a smile will the building crumbled around them and formed an extremely bright green energy ball in his hand. "Hahahaha!", Vegeta bellowed as he held on to Cellara, "eat this, Final Shine!" An extremely large green blast of energy soared out from the saiyans palm  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:46 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

Vegeta's power flared as he barely moved his hand into the path of the punch with it still following through into his gut pushing the saiyan prince back. He held on to Cellara's arm as they flew back into a building. In the rubble, Vegeta looked up with a smile will the building crumbled around them and formed an extremely bright green energy ball in his hand. "Hahahaha!", Vegeta bellowed as he held on to Cellara, "eat this, Final Shine!" An extremely large green blast of energy soared out from the saiyans palm
Cellara broke free of Vegeta's grip and was hit dead on by Vegeta's attack. She barely pulled her arms up in time to defend against it. As the smoke cleared Cellara floated in the air near Vegeta. Her hands locked to one side. "Kaio-ken times 20!" Her aura flashed red and an energy ball began to form in her hands. "I learned this one from Kakarot!" She grinned, "Kame..." The ball grew larger, "Hameha!" She thrust her arms forward putting all of the Kaio-ken boost into the attack. The blue and red energy blast shot towards Vegets and suddenly changed direction and headed for Kerika.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:34 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

Cellara broke free of Vegeta's grip and was hit dead on by Vegeta's attack. She barely pulled her arms up in time to defend against it. As the smoke cleared Cellara floated in the air near Vegeta. Her hands locked to one side. "Kaio-ken times 20!" Her aura flashed red and an energy ball began to form in her hands. "I learned this one from Kakarot!" She grinned, "Kame..." The ball grew larger, "Hameha!" She thrust her arms forward putting all of the Kaio-ken boost into the attack. The blue and red energy blast shot towards Vegets and suddenly changed direction and headed for Kerika.

WHAA! Vegeta quickly thrust his hands out in front of him, palms open with his forearms touching, "Final Flash!!" he screamed with intensity. With that a massive wave of blue energy coursing with electricity flew towards Cellara's KaioKen powered Kamehameha. It hit the blast dead on and soared passed Kerika sending the world destroying blasts into the sky...

Vegeta breathed heavily stunned at the amount of power he needed to counter his adversarys attack, but he quickly caught his breathe and regained his composure staring at Cellara. Again giving a grin to his worthy opponent. "Your fights with me woman", the saiyan warrior exclaimed.  

Lord Taishomaru

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru
The demoness looked lazily at Kerika..."Sigh, oh goody", she said in a sarcastic tone. She looked to her mistress and then back at Kerika..."Another saiyan eh. Look i dont like to waist time so i promise this'll be quick, but i cant promise it'll be painlless hehehe," the demoness held her hand up to the sky and began to gather energy forming a very large ball of crimson energy. "Hell Punishment Ball!!"

Vegeta looked to Kerika and her opponent then his eyes returned to the newly transformed demon in front of him. "Humph...Im not impressed."

"Oh you well be Prince!, the demon scoffed as he charged at Vegeta, Die!!!
He flew into Vegeta with a extremely large ball of energy in his hand outstrectched, and launched the large sphere point blank at the saiyan prince's. The smoke cleared showing the demon stunned as he stared into the eyes of the Prince of the all Saiyans as he emerged from the blast unharmed. You...you...its...not possible you can still be here!!!, the demon yelled in terror at his opponents power.

Vegeta slowly raised his hand towards the demon..."no... wait" "I dont think so demon, Final Cosmic Flash!" Vegeta fired a massive energy wave that disentegrated the demon and continued on into the sky, accross the planet, and into space...

The horned demon appeared in front of Mikenno. "This is as far as you go, earthling!", the demon boasted with a teethy grin, his fangs showing as he shouted.

*The blue arua around Mikenno flared. Right before the demon attacked touched Mikenno, Mikenno, grabbed the demons throat* You don't attack me. I kill you.*Mikenno released a ki blast from the hand that the demon was in, severing the demons head*

The two peices of the demon split and fell from Mikenno's grip. The eyes on the head shifted as it fell, and the demon grinned as it stoped in the air. "I am not so easily killed!", the demon bellowed as the body and head came back together as they floated towards Mikenno.

He had two axes accross his back that he reached for, and with both hands and flung them at Mikeeno. The glowed red as it neared the target, DIE!

*Mikenno saw that this demon was going to be harder then he thought* Ok you like rough ha? OK I'll make it rough. YuuenKen !!! *The Blue Aura had vanished.* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*The demon was pushed back.Then fired from him blue in to flames surrounded Mikenno. The flames were thick The demon could hardly see Mikenno. The flames even made a loud roar. This new power shook the planet.* Now Demon

The demon was sent flying but managed to stop himself, and put his guard up. While begining to charge to energy balls in his hands his eyes grew wide as the power of his opponent continued to rise..."Unreal!! I cant let this go on.." The demon powered up and flew at Mikenno sending a volley of red energy blasts at him... "DIIIIIEEEEE!!!" When he drew closer he stoped and charged up an attack with a purplish red aura.."Hell Scorcher!!!!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff