Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Ariana didn't have time for Kai, she just watched as he walked off, a bit relieved.
"Hey Yun, Kai is no longer my student. I refuse to hold any credibility for a ninja of his status. He badly represents me and this village."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:56 pm
Cain the Blade
LunaBravenheart
Luna and the two ninja arrived at the grounds and walked to Yun. They passed the ninja Kai and there way and Luna said to Yun, "Are we going to have to teach that ninja some respect while were training too?" She smiles

Yun laughed.

"No, I've watched Ariana train people, and I told her to push him to near death anyways, so that'll be enough. Now for you Luna..."

Yun's face turns serious.

"As a medical nin, you know all about the human body and our limits, especially that of our muscles. These two techniques pushes the body's limits passed their max and can cause temporary or even permenant damage to ones muscles, tearing or even possibly completely destroying them. Just like this first technique..."

Yun forms his handsigns.

"Aspect of the Beasts! Aspect of the Tiger!"

Throwing off his jacket, the dark blue chakra from his third scar begins to come out and encase his body. A tail appears out from behind him, as well as two ears on his head. His eyes narrow and claws and fangs appear from his hands. He gets down on all fours and roars like a tiger.

"This technique is the Aspect of the Tiger, the third ancient beast form of our family's bloodline. Its aspect is speed and agility, increasing the user's speed to inhuman lengths. A person using this to its max could run from the Hidden Leaf Village all the way to the edge of the Water Country in less than two days nonstop. However..."

He points to his biceps and calves.

"The chakra is what keeps the muscles from overworking. However, through constant use, the chakra dissipates, and the muscles start to take their toll. I've had experiences where I've gotten a cramp or my leg just stopped moving from overuse of this jutsu, but it doesn't end there. Overuse and the immense speed you are running at can and will cause your muscles to tear, leaving yourself vulnerable to attack. Also, do to the speed of this technique, its easy to overshoot your target, especially in a small area. this is meant to be used in open plains."

He deactivates it.

"It works like any other jutsu, saying the cantation right activates the chakra with the combination of the tiger sign. Your body will feel immense pain for first time users, but you'll get used to it. When you get the form, I want you to run around the wastelands, thats around three miles, three times. Be careful not to overdo it."

((3 laps = 3 posts + 1 for transforming))

Luna wasn't surprised from the immense power that came from her brother. "Well Yun, before I do this one I was wondering if you could teach me the second beast first, I only know Aspect of the Ape.

((Which one is the first and second and what do they do because I cant remember if I learned them or not.))  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

"Well, the Aspect of the Ape is a fairly simple one, but is very effect in hand to hand combat. Infact, I've used it several times and it was the technique that I used in defeating Sen."

He forms his handsign.

"Aspect of the Ape!"

His body crouches as red chakra seeps from his back. His red ape chakra tail appears as his skin hardens and his fangs appear. He lets out the roar of a great ape.

"Like the tiger aspect, this technique requires control. Because your body feels much lighter and agile than your normal form, you can easily overshoot your target or jump higher than you need, giving you more air time and more time for your enemy to attack you. You need to control your strength output. Also, since your more agile, your attacks are lessened in power, so its a good technique to use in a combination of dodge or quick punches that do little damage while combining them with jutsu. Its all about tactics."

((2 posts to master the technique at chuunin.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Cain the Blade

He turns to Kai.

"Mission, Ariana. Go to the rain and make sure he is ok. When he gets back, he will be discplined accordingly. This is an B ranked mission."

Yun returns to Luna.

"Well, the Aspect of the Ape is a fairly simple one, but is very effect in hand to hand combat. Infact, I've used it several times and it was the technique that I used in defeating Sen."

He forms his handsign.

"Aspect of the Ape!"

His body crouches as red chakra seeps from his back. His red ape chakra tail appears as his skin hardens and his fangs appear. He lets out the roar of a great ape.

"Like the tiger aspect, this technique requires control. Because your body feels much lighter and agile than your normal form, you can easily overshoot your target or jump higher than you need, giving you more air time and more time for your enemy to attack you. You need to control your strength output. Also, since your more agile, your attacks are lessened in power, so its a good technique to use in a combination of dodge or quick punches that do little damage while combining them with jutsu. Its all about tactics."

((2 posts to master the technique at chuunin.))

((m y last post waas for you))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm
((I already learned this one but you said the tiger was the third ancient beast and i was wondering what the first and second were))

Luna formed the handsigns and activated her chakra making a red ape chakra tail appear and fangs appear. She lets out the roar of an ape. She jumped up a nearby tree and doing two flips landed on the ground nearby, she deactivated the jutsu and breathed in

"I already know that one, I learned it in the mist..."

She paused thinking of her home and what fenrir had turned it into.

Alright Im ready to learn the tiger aspect."

1/4

She practice the hand signs for the aspect of the tiger, she did them at least seven times before getting them right. She then activated her chakra, trying to use as little chakra as possible to activate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm
2/4

when she activated the jutsu, the scar burned into her skin, causing her to gasp in pain, she had used to much chakra. She shudered and quickly healed herself trying again.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm
3/4

She perfectly made the hand signs and the jutsu activated, the scars from her back moved around her arms and legs, she was doing it, activating the tiger aspect. "All right, show me what you got tiger."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm
((Ariana: i edited it.

Luna: The ape is the second form, the hawk is the first form. You won't be using the hawk unless your on a covert mission or am a weapon user of a crossbow like me.))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm
4/4

A tail appears out from behind Luna and two ears come out of her head. Her eyes narrow and claws appear from her hands, she gets on all fours and screams like a tiger.

"This power is awesome"

The female ninja cloaked nearby say

"So this is the Sung power she was telling us about.."
The male says

"Thats a lot to handle, look what it's doing to her already,

The femal activates her Byakugan and can see its already taking it's toll

"I see what you mean."

The male says

"Yun, why would you use a jutsu thats so taxing on your body and can leave you vulnerable in an attack."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Yun looks at her with seriousness in his eyes.

"To understand why, you have to look at the technique's name. It is the Aspect of the Tiger. To fully understand it, you need to make it as if your a tiger. The great hunter of the jungles is flawless in its attack. It uses its immense speed and power to its advantage to take down its prey. Like us, we must use this technique to quickly take down our enemies without any flaw or delay. For the long it takes you to kill, the more stamina you will lose and chakra, and the most likely you will die. Thats what we of the Sung family and the Sung mercenary army carve into ourselves. We enter battle knowing that we may die, and we embrace it and fight to our best to stay alive. The tiger is also meant for a quick retreat or recon."

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 pm

'I drop him as an official duty under my wing, yet one way or another I have to watch him'
Ariana thinks to herself as she sighs, before standing up.
"yes, sir"
Ariana leaped off the tower and disappeared into thin air.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Cain the Blade

Yun looks at her with seriousness in his eyes.

"To understand why, you have to look at the technique's name. It is the Aspect of the Tiger. To fully understand it, you need to make it as if your a tiger. The great hunter of the jungles is flawless in its attack. It uses its immense speed and power to its advantage to take down its prey. Like us, we must use this technique to quickly take down our enemies without any flaw or delay. For the long it takes you to kill, the more stamina you will lose and chakra, and the most likely you will die. Thats what we of the Sung family and the Sung mercenary army carve into ourselves. We enter battle knowing that we may die, and we embrace it and fight to our best to stay alive. The tiger is also meant for a quick retreat or recon."

"You say it Yun" she smiles and looks at the ninjas

"Dont worry about me, I can handle it, the more we learn about other family lines the more we can treat them medically."

She looked at Yun "So what aspect is next" After you teach me the next one I think we'll take a break and Ill teach you some Byakugan techniques."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun nods.

"This one any medical ninja would enjoy looking at. It is the aspoect of the ox. And if your thinking what I think you are, your right, its all about strength and defense. Like an ox, the muscles mass is increased and strength is doubled or sometimes tripled, as well as the hardness of the skin, making you able to take more hits in combat."

Yun forms the handsign of the ox.

"Aspect of the Ox!"

The blood red chakra oozes out of him and two chakra horns appear on his head. His eyes are blood red as his muscles pulsate. His muscles suddenly bulge out and become ripped. He is almost twice his original size as he reaches back and punches the ground, creating a six foot wide crater from just a single punch.

"It is the chakra emmited into your muscles that gives you the power output, as well as the defense. This is a taijutsu user's dream transformation. Now..."

Yun returns to normal and forms another handsign. He places his hand on the ground and creates a pillar of earth.

"This earthen pillar is made out of bedrock, the hardest stone in the world. Use ur technique to break through it and you will have learned how to properly use the Ox Aspect. But be careful, there are downsides to this technique. By optaining extreme muscle mass and strength, your attack speed and movement is cut in half. Therefore, strategy is once again a key element in these techniques. And much like the Tiger aspect, your body can rip apart from using this too much."

[3 posts to learn it. It is mastered at Jounin rank.]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Ariana walks back into the rock village and goes to the top of the watch tower
"Yun the little b*****d never showed, I don't know where he is"
Ariana was most likely going to recheck later though she really didn't feel like doing so.

Bodhisattva Empress

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun' patience has run out.

"Kai is now considered a rogue. Hunt him down and bring him back alive. If he resists, kill him."

As much as Yun didn't want to do this to a genin, he had no choice as the kage. He had to make sure discipline was enforced in his village.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff