Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm
((I never said my name, so you dont know my name btw))

Kiyoshi was gone in a flash and in another on the ground with the rabbit in hand. He set it down as it ran off and hid in its hole. Kiyoshi then turned back to the genin that chucked his rabbit. "May the gods have mercy on you." He said drawing a purple blade, and when it was fully drawn from its sheath the blade released a large ammount of Lightning chakra. The clouds darkened over head as a storm raged, with thunder that shattered the ears,lightning that blinded the eye, and rain with every drop feeling like it pierced your soul. Kiyoshi then pointed the blade at Ravel. "Pray to them, so there will be something left of you to enter heaven." He said, his calm nature disappearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm
"That's it!" the gennin shouted. "If you want to kill me, fine!" He sat down on the ground, and crossed his arms. "I clearly can't handle either of you, and I can't convince you to spare me! So do what you like!"

(Sorry about that.)  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm
Arata's eye twitched thinking oh no Chinatsu wants the body I can't let this guy destroy him.

"Ah man who is this freak"

Arata said under his breathe then hearing the boys surrender.

"Mister dont' show vilence in front of mister Mchoppikins!"

Arata yelled pettign the bunny hoping it wold stop Kiyoshis rage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 pm
Kiyoshi pointed the sword at his chest, right where his heart was. "Then meet your death." He said as a bolt of lightning shot out, aiming right for the heart. It was accurate enough and powerful enough to where if it hit, it would be an instant kill because he would not even defend himself.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 pm
"I'm sorry for trying to save my life, alright are you happy? And as for you," he pinted at the sand ninja, "I still have no idea what the hell you want with me! So like I said, do as you please. I can't handle either of you, and I clearly never will be able to. At least my mind still works." Ravel was pissed, and he let it show. Why can't people just leave me alone! he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 pm
((uh deadly lightning bolt heading to you))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm
"God Damnit!"

Arata jumped in front of ths bolt hitting his arm but the wooden materal his arm was made of didn't conduct and would just cause arata to lose his arm til Chintsu repaired it.

"You little idiot!"

Arata yelled letting his left arm hang as it let off smoke revealing Aratas fake body.

((got him covered))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm
Kiyoshi stabbed his sword in the ground, then hopped on it and knelt down. So he was resting on the sword. Kiyoshi then tilted his head and looked at the arm, and it was perfectly fine.

((lightning bolt was a genjutsu btw lol. Cant get serious til the Sannin gets on, even then I wont WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 pm
Ravel cocked an eyebrow at the sand ninja, "what happened to trying to kill me? Or do you just want to be the one to do it?" He stood up, and glared both the men before him down. He took a moment to acknowledge the man with the sword first, "I'm seriously sorry about the rabbit, okay? But I was trying to save my own life here, and it's however the hell I can here. I'm a gennin versus who-knows what the hell level this guy is. I'll take any advantage I can get!" Then he looked at the sand ninja, "And what do you want with me anyways, if not to kill me? I mean nothing to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 pm
Arata saw his arm was completly unharmed.

"Genjutsu?"

Arata asked relizing his secret would remain for a while longer.

"If I wasn't repaying someone I'd ask for training"

Arata said his snake now begining to coil around both him and the gennin.

"Kid just follow me I was gonna kill you but I have a better idea"

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm
"Hell no," Ravel said, as he jumped away from Arata. "I've been taken from my village once. I wont abandon the friends I've made here. Not until I've fulfilled my promise to Ban. Then I can return, and show him the ninja I've become."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Arata laughed.

"Bans dead the leader of THIS village killed him if you truly wish to honor Ban return to the sand village."

Arata said as wings began to spread of his back of paper and the snake began to hiss.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 pm
The gennin blinked, and a look of confusion crossed his face, "what? That can't be... no... he can't have died... before I fulfilled my promise to him..." Ravel began to quiver in rage. "How could I let this happen? I promised... now I can never fulfill it... no..." He pulled out a small, blank scroll form his tool pouch and scrawled a note on it. It read:

"Dear Kyo,
I hate to leave you, but I must find some way to fulfill a promise I made. Please forgive me. I hope we meet again, as friends.
signed,
Ravel"

He looked back up at the sand ninja and dropped the scroll, "You promise you can help me make up my lost honor to Ban? Because if you have lead me astray, I WILL find some way to kill you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Arata made a few hand signs and paper began to flutter around the gennin within seconds he would be lifted and the journey back to the sand village would begin.

"Your lucky you mentioned Ban but don't worry I will not lead anyone who wishes to honor Ban astray"

Arata said as the paper strom began getting stronger the swarm of paper were the butterflies fro mbefore this itme they were being used for transport.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 pm
(i seem to have missed alot.....well time for my fashionably late entrance to the battle :])

Kyo shattered into a thousand pieces, before reappearing in the air above Ravel, and the two strange shinobi. "Is there something i can help the two of you with?" he said in an almost bored tone, though his blue eyes seem to glow faintly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games