Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:51 pm
And its comfertable. You have a very nice home.Ayatane took repossession of his cloak and threw it over his shoulders, bringing the hood over his head and took a step back to allow Telaria room to manuover. When she was done with her cloak and other things he offered the crook of his arm to his lady friend and a confident smile to go with it. He patiently let her do her thing in the meantime. They would for sure have more time to talk. Ayatane had to admite that her house had an heir of loneliness within it. No, she didn't appear to have that someone special in her life. Ayatane was pleased with the fact that he didn't have to contend with another man in her life, but he felt a pull on his heartstrings that she seemed to be all alone in the world. Though she did have friends.
Shall we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 pm
A smile touched Telaria's lips, but her expression hinted a bit of sadness as well. "It is very lonely," she said truthfully. "Even though I have friends, who are very dear to me...they only fill part of that loneliness that I feel inside." She closed the door behind her locking it securely and stashed the key underneath the flowerpot once again. She slid her arm through the crook of his arm and held onto him gently nodding to indicate that she was ready now.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Dracno was walking out of the cabin with a hand full of hear with a head still attached. He walked up to his reapers coffin and placed the head of man in the coffin.
"More Bones and Blood are always more helpful" Dracno said as he started to make his way to the place he would wait for the witch with the skin that burns in the daylight.
As he walked he thought"I feel this witch has much untapped talent I must test her to see if she is so" he continued to walk as he thought of a good way to test her much to her Unknowing.
yes things where going to be less dull now that I've found such a witch Only time will tell I suppose he said as he now was at the Grove's edge.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Well then, I shall just have to work of earning your liking so that I can fill that loneliness inside you, alright? You can't enjoy life fully unless you have someone special with you. Just like I wouldn't have enjoyed the walk here if I was by myself, but a wonderful woman came along and invited me to join her. Now my walk was filled with amusing topics and a beautiful presence unto itself. You see?
Ayatane reached over and placed his hand ontop of Telaria's. Lacing his fingures gently inbetween hers for a moment while her hand was grasping his other elbow. Ayatane followed the crowds as they started to swarm the location at was still a little ways away. He looked ahead, though his eyes looked through their corners at the woman beside him. So graceful and elegant, and yet had the same time held a familiar sadness in her eyes that he too possessed. Well, its almost time.... by the way, did I tell you how absolutely stunning you look in the moonlight?

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 pm
"I would like that very much indeed," Telaria said in a soft tone of voice her lips lifting into a smile as she looked up at him. His hand felt warm upon hers. The warmth spread throughout her entire being, but the spot it touched the most was her heart. She walked alongside him following the rather large crowds. She won over the temptation to lean against him as they walked for that would be considered inappropriate. "No one has ever told me that before," she said, a deep blush reaching her cheeks that could be seen even in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm
Goldor nodded. "We will do that.. IF we need to Jean. We will watch, and only intervene if needed."
he told Jean, and looked back at max not minding his silence. He practically preferred the silence over the questions. Finally GOldor, and the others reached the closest roof to the opening where the Gallows where at. Goldor's eyes narrowed. "Something has changed."
He said in an irritated tone of voice.

~*~

Brim let out one final sigh, and pulled a small knife he had brought with him just for this out of his pocket. The guard around the Jail house seemed to be increasing. He no longer had the time to break in, and save Alice. He'd have to stick with just sabotaging the Gallows. Brim watched the Guards' head movements to see their pattern, and line of sight. Then it felt like Brim got hit in the forehead as a vision appeared in his mind. In a few minutes there would be some shade would come his way. So he waited, and when it came he followed the shade as much as he could staying out of the line of sight of the guards. He quietly made his way around to the back side of the gallows. He climbed the poles, and barely cut the ropes so they would break at the weight of a small child.

~*~

"Jean. Blind those guards so our ally can escape." He stated as he pointed at the shade that was disappearing just as quickly as it came.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm
((Thank you very much Rayne smile ))

Seeing how tired Eisti was, Matheus dug in the bag she almost always had with her of a small supply of alchemist supplies. After a little searching, she pulled out a small vial of amber liquid. "Are you alright Miss Eisti? Here, drink this. It's a tea of sorts. It'll help you regain your energy." Matheus explained, offering Eisti the vial.
Matheus frowned a little when Eisti said she needed to talk to them all. It was quickly changed back into a concerned expression however. "I....well we need to speak with you as well. Everyone was at my house, but they are likely gone now. However, if it's very important you can tell me and I'll pass it along." Matheus promised.

Abigail didn't take that long to find herself at the gallows. Her clothing had changed back into a more modest and suitible atire while she had been walking through the forest. Her expression was one of worry, and fear, placed there by pure acting. Her eyes glanced around for Razial, and his minions, but she did not see him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 pm
Without second thoughts, Eisti took the vial from Matheus and turned it over allowing it to slide down her throat. It had a rather bitter-sweet taste that Eisti was not fond of, but thankfully after she had swallowed the liquid, she felt her strength beginning to return. "It is hard to explain how I know this, but I believe that the enemy is planning to extract Alice's soul. As for the reason I do not know. A vision was shown to me just a short while ago. And I believe that this plan is being put into affect right now.

Aelor's attire was more or less the same, although she had foregone the long coat she usually wore for a simple shawl, her long wavy black hair drawn out of her face in a long braid that hung down to her waist. Her deep sapphire eyes looked towards the roof where it seemed she saw a group. She could make out a young man wearing colors of white and aquamarine, a young woman with long curly brown hair and another young man with hair as black as coals. She gently touched Abigail upon the shoulder. "It seems a few of the Blessed have taken it upon themselves to travel upon the rooftops," she said. "It seems that they have something planned themselves.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 pm
Goldor cursed under his breath as he noticed the Conflicted starting to gather. He put a hand on Jean's shoulder, and shook his head. "We seem to be late..."
He said in an almost defeated tone of voice before looking back at Max. "Tell Matthia of this. Jean. You are staying here with me. If need me we will confront the Conflicted."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Raziel watched, his eyes filled with a cruel glint as he watched the prisoner being drug kicking and screaming towards the gallows. The whole village seemed to be gathered at this moment which suited him will. The ghosts on the roof top weren't above his notice from the vantage point he had. He could hear the soft beat of drums as the executioner and a fistful of guards met to the noose. The boy had done his thing, it set things up a little more in his favour as the noose was tightened around the neck of the condemned. He looked over at his Skarlock and got a nod in return to indicate that he was ready. Raziel clenched his fist to try and stop his trembling hands, he watched Abigail as she put on her innocent and goody-goody act. His attention snapped as the drums came to a stop and a man called out the accused and read her the final rights.

Things were going as they should, rights were being read in the mockery of what was justice here and people were looking on in a morning expression. Ayatane looked around at all the people, his hands over his blades. Something was wrong. A woman wailed as the bible was slammed shut and the order came to hang her. The drums started again for a few beats as the executioner reached for the lever. Just like always, just like the dozens of souls before her. The executioner looked over at the Man that was in charge and he raised his hand to indicate the action.

Screams of terror echoed in the crowds, a dozen skeletons threw off cloaks and tossed them aside, emurging from their hidden spots among the people. Their balefire eyes bore into the world around them and with a haunting hiss, they launched themselves towards the gallows. Panic tore through the population and chaos reined through the area. Two of them threw themselves at the closest guard and rode him to the ground, claws shredding flesh and opening arteries with savage cruelty. Three of them broke off towards the gallows and fell upon them like rain. One of them fell to its hands and knees infront of the gallows so that the other two could get on stage with the executioner and the one guard that remained. The executioner pulled the lever and the door came out and Alice went through the door but didn't stop as was intended. The two thralls lept on the guard and the executioner, but the executioner grabbed the standby axe and reduced the thrall warrior into a shower of dry bone.

The one thrall that was at the base of the gallows went over and shoved fingers into the locks and popped them open at the sacrifice of its own appendages. Meanwhile, the rest of the thralls were causing havoc, targeting the guards and prison officals. Screams were cut short and the sounds of smashing bones filled the air. despite the efforts of the thralls, they were quickly getting smashed to pieces. Alice pulled the hood off of her head and a look of panic entered her eyes. The guard ontop of the gallows jumped down and attempted to cut down the young witch. Only to have a thrall ride him to the ground. She quickly got up and started to run into the village, towards her house. A guard rose up to slash her down but a pair of boney fingers pulled him down and spilled crimson on the ground. She paniced and took off towards the other direction. It was clear that they were protecting her. Trying to help her get away from the melstrom of panic and chaos.

((Please note that Alice is Green's and Luna's NPC and that I have some specail permission to puppet her. Thanks.))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm
Max raced over the houses looking for Matthia, this is urgent! "Where do people go when you need them?" Max said .He saw something looking like smoke and herd a scream, he said "it is nothing and went back to searching.Fainaly he saw Matthia in the distance "yes" Max jumped down from the rooftops and ran over to Matthia and Eisti knowing now this is a bad time to talk about the Conflicted but it was now or never "Conflicted gathering.........at gallows.......need you to know.........Goldor going with Jean...... help if can" the words came spilling out then Max colapsed from a lack of breathing on the street,then picked him self up and went off to a side so Matthia and Eisti can talk and so he could catch his breath.He went over were the smoke was coming from and saw undead attacking townspeople, this made him mad he went to a corner where no one would see him and called two dozen undead to help the towns people oh boy he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 pm
OOC:Amazing last few post all are well done keep at it just wanted to say that.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 am
((Okay no problem green. HOpe you have fun in college. and sorry I havent posted a lot of stuff came up...))

Jean listened to Goldor and sighed. It seemed as if she asked too many questions at time, but shook the feeling off. She then heard his command as she put her hand to her lips as she began to inhale to release a gas that would knock the guards out, but as soon as she was going to exhale, the conflicted were there as well. She heard Goldor tell her that it was too late, so she didnt initiate the attack. She looked over towards Goldor and nodded. Hopefully this wouldnt end badly.

Tabitha continued to walk towards the gallows as she saw the witch from earlier. The sky was now dark so traveling in the dark felt better than in the sun. She walked up towards her, not acknowledging her presence or the people she was with, but she kept her bible in hands as she made her way to the side of the gallows, to say a prayer for the young woman before she was executed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 am
Dracno was now seeing if she would come and waited for her arrival with a small glass like Orb that seemed to have black smoke in it.

"Let's see how she will handle this, I may just have a Student if she passes it" he said to himself as he send a White Bat to find her and Guide her to the location of the grove.

"Now We wait" he thought as he sat on a small stump in wait for the young witch's arrival if she chose to come.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 am
Tabitha felt sort of bad at how they were treating the young woman, but she had to keep telling herself it was better Alice than herself. She sighed looking at her bible, fishing for the right scripture that she was supposed to read for the girl's execution. She then looked into the air as she saw the white bat. She wanted so much to follow the bat, but she had her duties here. She could pretend that she was sick or that she didnt feel too well, but she didnt want to miss the outcome of thiis trial, to see if her vision was correct or not. I wonder if he knows I have a job to perform....hopefully I'll be able to see him afterwards she thought as she continued to look for the scripture.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games