Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Owwin
Fish is just mad because he is a farmer too.

confused
*looks back*
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 pm
otawara
Not posted any yet. Will do so soon, though.
So before you posted any story you just thought you would try to get as many people interested as possible by making them seem cool or something? You announce classes and then who is what class and on what team before you actually have any story. That's terrible.

otawara
I may be picking sides, but I'm not making any side the bad side.

otawara
Kuzo~ Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident. His rude remarks often cause trouble for him when he's fighting. He is also the most often-hospitalized person in the N-Pire as well. He doesn't seem to mind since fighting's like breathing to him.

Kuzo owns the one and only beam sword in the world (which he stole) and uses it to fight.

In the immortal words of someone wiser than I:

Quote:
He Who Shall Remain Nameless says:
I'm writing a quality story fish
this story about guild members
Dude, I did that in 4th grade
When you have your friends in a story and they all have superpowers?
Yeah, I did the exact thing in elementary school
I must be ahead of my time.

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
So before you posted any story you just thought you would try to get as many people interested as possible by making them seem cool or something? You announce classes and then who is what class and on what team before you actually have any story. That's terrible.

otawara

otawara
Kuzo~ Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident. His rude remarks often cause trouble for him when he's fighting. He is also the most often-hospitalized person in the N-Pire as well. He doesn't seem to mind since fighting's like breathing to him.

Kuzo owns the one and only beam sword in the world (which he stole) and uses it to fight.

Quote:

I'll say nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Well, Fish, I makes a degree of sense to write about friend like that because it gives a solid personality base. It makes the characters more believable. (If the writer is good anyway)  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 pm
NintendOmega
Well, Fish, I makes a degree of sense to write about friend like that because it gives a solid personality base. It makes the characters more believable. (If the writer is good anyway)
Still, my point is that he is showing bias from what I can see. I'm just saying what other people are afraid to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm
I do not approve.

I hardly see how this is exaggerated, as there needs to be truth to be exaggerated upon, otherwise it's just making s**t up.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm
Kuzodav
I do not approve.

I hardly see how this is exaggerated, as there needs to be truth to be exaggerated upon, otherwise it's just making s**t up.
Well some culties have an exploitable stereotype. Like for example I make flash so in the story I'm a techie, . So I can understand why you'd be mostly made up, you're pretty much the cult troll. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:06 pm
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
I do not approve.

Well some culties have an exploitable stereotype. Like for example I make flash so in the story I'm a techie, . So I can understand why you'd be mostly made up, you're pretty much the cult troll. wink
ah but making s**t up is often the seed of briliance. Albert einstine discovered his theory of relitivity by starting with making s**t up then proving it. Brillance is caused by madness.  

Topaz4293

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 pm
I certainly hope you're not calling this "brilliance."

Edit: And from what I've seen in Cult stories, making profiles about characters before writing (or in this case, releasing) any chapters is just a sign of a bad writer. Believe me, we've had our fair share of those. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 pm
This thread is cool.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
I do not approve.

No.
I actually mean what I say, and I'm not a d**k for the lulz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara

otawara

otawara

Quote:

I think this is a fun idea sad
      Is it really so bad?

Le Chapeau

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 pm
The various sides of this argument:

"NO SHUT UP GUYS I GOT A COOL POWER OTA IS AWESOME PLEASE WRITE MORE"

"I HOPE I GET A COOL POWER OTA YOU ARE THE BEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE CAN I GET A COOL POWER ******** YOU OTA MY POWER SUCKS THIS THREAD SUCKS YOU SUCK I HATE ALL OF YOU"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Le Chapeau
      I think this is a fun idea sad
      Is it really so bad?
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, am I? I've just seen enough Cult stories in my day (lol) to know when things are off to a bad start. I'm trying to give some constructive criticism, because as Turtle just pointed out, people like the story because they are in it (and seem awesome in it).  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 pm
Kuzodav
NintendOmega
Kuzodav
I do not approve.

No.
I actually mean what I say, and I'm not a d**k for the lulz.

I was about to say...
The point is, guys, that Kuzo's not just an a**, nor does he see it that way, for good reason. He's just not afraid to hold anything back when he makes a point or comment, which from time to time results in discomfort and minor conflicts.
A word of friendly advice, if I may, Ota? When you write using real people, make sure you know your characters through and through.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff