Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:09 am
He grinned slightly as she rubbed her eyes with one hand, the other holding up her index finger. "Yeah.." he said as she mentioned him being quite the energetic type "..I get that alot I guess" he said before turning around and opening one of the cabinets beside the fridge.

As he rummaged through the cabinet, he finaly brought out a bowl of fruits, mostly apples and tangerines, and placed it on the counter just below the cabinet, grabbing two apples, munching his teeth into one and tossing the other one towards Tomoro as he turned in her direction once again.

"Hungry?" he asked, still munching on the piece of apple he had chewed off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 am
"..yes!" She said, her eyes suddenly widening as she caught the fruit effortlessly. God, I haven't had an apple in so long.... Looking up at the ceiling again, Tomoro took a large bite out of her apple, and welcomed the familar flavors as she took them in, swallowing the bite and taking yet another.

Why was it... that she always looked at the ceiling? It wasn't as if there was something sticking there, or a spider's web hanging in the corner... maybe it was that she wished that there was no roof there... or maybe she just liked to see the patterns the ceiling often made, as there were many different types of ceilings... actually, she just wanted an excuse to look off somewhere, not really staring at anything in particular, bringing attention to herself.

That was kind of hard to do, though...

"So... um... how... did you sleep?" She said after an awkward silence had formed between the two, and only the sound of munching could be heard. By this time, Tomoro was already down to the core of her apple on one side, and was working on the other, like a lion eating its prey.

Winny-chan
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:25 am
Seth watched her as she looked back to the cieling once again.. she was so complex, so mysterious.. it was actually still taking him a while to understand her, something that rarely happened once he'd met new people..

Taking bites of his apple slowly and watching her munch wildly on hers, he was surprised at how hungry she actually was. Noticing this he grabbed another apple from the fruit bowl and began to walk towards her direction as she asked how he had slept, leaving the apple on the table besides her as he sat down on the couch and rested his feet up on the glass coffee table, sighing before answering her question.

"Pretty good... the nightmares weren't as bad this time.." he said as he watched the turned off tv screen before them blankly, and moments later took another bite of his apple.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:32 am
She nodded "Sure and I'm glad you feel like that" she said standing up, her legs wobbling a bit. She fought it and stepped into her sandles again "Ready?" she asked and laughed at the fact he was still red  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:35 am
Tomoro gave him a soft smile, one full of both thankfullness yet sorrow. "Last night... I didn't have a nightmare. I'm happy about that." Cupping her hands together and setting the now-devoured apple core on her lap, she looked down at the ground for a moment. "Been a long time.. since that happened." Smiling softly at Seth, she then left the apple core on her lap and took the other apple graciously, examining it before taking a small bite this time.

This apple.. came from a healthy tree. Closing her eyes for a second, Tomoro pictured where it came from... probably a small valley orchard tended to by a loving family. Yes.. that's probably where it came from. Most people would be freaked out if she stated that out loud, or even thought she might be insane, so she kept that thought to herself, and watched the blank television for a moment, tilting her head to the side and watching absolutely nothing.

"Thank you... for all that you've done.." she said quietly, immediately taking another bite of the red fruit as she turned it around, gazing at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:44 am
His eyes finaly left the tv screen and looked to Tomoro as she began to speak.. mentioning that she didn't have nightmare, that it had been long since that happened.. and she smiled.. he simply watched her with a plain expression over his face, never even blinking as he watched the soft, apparently sincere smile formed upon her lips, almost seeming to be lost in this expression.

As she turned to watch the television and thanked him, he looked to the television as well, watching it for a few moments, his face still expressionless until he finaly snapped out of it, smiling slightly to himself as his eyes stayed on the blank television screen. "Anytime..." he said softly, almost as quietly as she had thanked him.

"Um, if you wanna turn it on.. y'know.." he said looking to Tomoro as he nodded towards the remote control beside her. "Feel free.."

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:50 am
"I've... never touched a television controller... in my life..." she said quietly yet again, this time rubbing the back of her head, almost embarassed. "I just... always get the thought that I'm wasting my life... and besides, most things on tv... have to do with gore or sex..." She said, looking away slowly and then back at the black screen. Finishing up her second apple, she placed it somewhat neatly next to the first, and looked down at the two of them; maybe she'd plant the seeds later, if she had time.

"I'd rather... do things outside... then stay... cooped up between walls like a caged bird. So much more exhilerating..." Sighing lightly, she looked across the living room and out the window; it was so nice outside... so sunny, so fresh, so clean, so new...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:59 am
He looked to her, then back at the controller as she mentioned never having touched a controller before, and how most things on tv weren't even worth watching anyways..

He simply nodded and looked back to the tv screen, quickly shooting himself up once she mentioned how much she preferred being outside. "I thought you'd never ask!" he said with a sigh, making it all a bit too obvious he too wasn't all to comfortable with these surroundings. He had been sticking around because he figured Tomoro might want the rest.. truth be told he never stayed so long in his dorm than in the past few minutes with Tomoro, and he was dieing to get outside already.

Tossing his apple towards the kitchen, just barely missing the sink, he grabbed Tomoro's hand and quickly helped her up before heading towards the door, all in a bit of a rush. Swiping his card, he opened the door to his dorm and sighed as he finaly exited it, walking the hallways out of the building with Tomoro.. "Where to?"

((just post in any other place of your choice ^ ^.. let me kno where u posted at the ooc thread ^ ^))

Easy Isac

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 am
The Undine led Ayumi to the door of room 417. "Are you sure it's here?" She asked sceptically.
"Positive. It's still present in the room." The little sprite replied.
"Thanks." She sent Undine back home and walked closer to the door. Voices? She leaned closer. Yep, it's definately his voice. He's talking with someone, but this is a single person room right? She pressed her ear to the door to hear, her body practically on top of the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:22 am
Chiro grew a deeper red, this time really embarassed. "That reminds me, those sandles will only last a few more hours, but we have plenty of time to eat." Why do I feel like another one is here? He opened the door for Kikari, but when he did, another girl with long blue hair tumbled and fell in through the door. "What the!" Chiro yelled in suprise. "A-A-Ayumi?"  

Chase Arni

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:57 pm
Walking back through te dorms Rain pulled his mask up and looked around. Everyone still seemed to be getting there stuff together. He walked through the hallway and towards the general dorm area. Looking around he stoped. "I wonder were Kai's dorm is..." He said to himself as he shrugged his shoulders and walked into the general dorm area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:16 pm
Kikari watched carfully and sighed softly a friend of his. She mumbled in her god language and turned invisible throwing the shoes down she carfully stepped past them "You can have them" she whispered to Chiro and took off for the student lounge only pausing once to look back. Once she reached the lounge she stopped at the bar and crossed her arms lying her head on them she reappereaed

((off I go))

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 am
Ayumi fell flat against the floor. "Owwwww" She looked up and saw Chiro's face and another girl she didn't know. "Uh, hi." She said with a mix of embarassement and nervousness. "I'm," she stopped as the girl walked by in a hurry, her sandals falling to the ground and vanashing. She looked up at Chiro, who seemed to be pained by this. "Did I come at a bad time?" She asked, knowing it was a stupid question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:25 am
"I'll talk to ya later Ayu," Chiro said as he ran off, worried. He ran around the dorms aimless until he found himself back at his room. What was all that about? And why did she turn invisable?
He ran down the steps and realized something. He stopped for a moment and headed to the bar, where he found Kikari. "Invisable or not I can still feel your blood, remember, Ferines can feel when a friend is near." He stopped a moment to catch his breath, which didn't matter because she was ignoring him. "Why'd you leave like that? I thought you were hungry." He was still panting slightly.  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 pm
Kikari finished her drink and spun around looking at him "Where'de your friend go?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest. She blinked before relaxing "I'm...not that hungry kind of...sorta" she whispered and watched him "Why did you go looking for me??" she asked raising her eyebrow slightly still keeping her arms crossed.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games