Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:41 am
Bukotsu had walked out of the elevator to find Oni standing in the hallway, "Good morning Oni, did you sleep well?" Bukotsu smiled he was dressed differently as he looked over her shoulder and saw Tetsuo, "Heavy sleeper eh?" Bukotsu smiled.

"Should we go find something to eat? Bukotsu said having his hands in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:27 am
Oni looked at Tetsuo for a moment before she spoke. "Yea, I slept well. Can't complain. She stepped toward Bukotsu's side. "The campus has a very nice dining hall and I hear that the food is of the highest quality. I haven't been there myself yet, but would you like to check it out?"  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:52 pm
"Well sounds good, yea let's check it out" Bukotsu smiled pressing the elevator button for down. Waiting patiently, he glanced over at Oni and looked back and forth between her and what level the elevator was on before it reached them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:43 am
The elevator reached the fifth floor and the doors opened. Oni and Bukotsu stepped in before tapping the button to take them to the first level. The elevator was silent except for an occasional snore from Tetsuo.

Oni and Bukotsu stepped out of the elevator after it reached the first level, taking them to the dorm lobby. From there, they would make their way toward the dining hall for breakfast...

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:44 am
Bukotsu kept his eye on the way there, it was looking rather cloudy and cold this time in the morning. He looked at the signs that led around the school, The dining hall was at the end of the last turn away from the girl's dorm. He took off his cap, revealing that it wasnt't his normal style of hair, his hair was rather down, not up and spiked. But probably Oni wouldnt notice.

((next post on dining hall))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:50 pm
(( Gahh!! Cunno, cunno!! >_< I sorry for not posting. Damned school.. Too much homework I say!!! ;-; ))

Keila hopped onto Ria's bed with a look of joy on her face. "Bed, bed, bed!! It's so comfy!" she bounced off of it with sparkles in her eyes and put her backpack gently down before running in circles. "Home Sweet Home! Home Sweet Home! Home Sweet Home!" she sang repeatedly, obviously very happy. Finally, Keila swiveled about and sat down on the floor, and also on her right leg in the process.
"Okay, I'm dizzy now!" She sighed with a giggle, still a little hyper. Her eyes were moving all around the room. "Ve-ry... diz-z-y..."

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:09 pm
RIa couldn't help it. She began to laugh. She kneeled in front of Keila. "Yes you must be dizzy. After all, you ran around in circles." Another bout of laughter escaped from Ria. She finally sat down across from Keila and took a deep breath. "Okay. So how about we get you unpacked. And then we could go out and eat. Or we could go exploring."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:30 pm
She closed her eyes for a long moment. "Okay.. Okay... no eats. I think I'm good. But actually... for now..." Keila finally righted her mind and looked towards her bookbag. "Nah, I'll just keep it that way for now. I just need a bed, and I'm pretty good." she smiled at Ria and looked at her with a yawn suddenly. "Actually.. maybe I'm a bit tired too..."

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:19 pm
Ria chuckled softly. "Then you rest. I have to go and check on my sister anyways." Ria momentarily frowned, worry reflected in her eyes. Something wasn't right. Something was happening to the connection. She focused back on Keila. "I'm gonna be at the Hospital okay? Just in case you wake up before I get back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:24 pm
She blinked. "Wait a minute... hospital? Your sister's in the hospital?" Keila looked at Ria with wide eyes. "Is something wrong right now?! I can go.. I think.. I just might get a little sleepy.. but that's nothing to worry about!" She tried to look alert, but she was slowly slipping back into sleepyness.
But Ria's sister might be in trouble if she's in the hospital. I should go with her..
But this damned sleep'll get to me!

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:50 pm
Ria smiled softly. "Don't worry. She works there. She is studying to become a Doctor. I want you to just rest okay?" Ria placed Keila in the bed, considering she looked so tired. Ria absently kissed her forehead like she used to with her own younger siblings. "Don't you worry none. My sister is tough. She's at work right now. I just haven't seen her in a while cause she'd been busy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:04 pm
Keila blinked, no less that really surprised at Ria's actions. She partially felt like saying; Okay, I'm really not that old anymore! But then it made her wonder... Did Ria even know how old she was. Sure she was short....
Or was she?
Who knew. Who cared. So she just rolled over with a nod and waited for Ria to leave, blocking her mind as she did so. Hopefully, nobody'd be able to read her confused thoughts, but who the hell knew anymore?
This is... odd. In lamens. It's like I'm a little kid. Well, I still am.. but... that doesn't make any sense. Okay... starting over... Maybe this just wasn't a good idea to begin with. I mean, moving in with Ria probably wasn't the smartest idea of mine in the world... and... she sighed, still waiting to hear the door open and shut.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:49 pm
Ria gave a slight smile. She knew that Keila thought her strange. She could hear the confusing thoughts bouncing around in the girls mind. She left the room and headed for the stairs. Maybe she would go get her things before seeing to Kira. Yes. She would get her personal things. After all, Keila was a smart kid and it seemed only fair. She could teach her about the more complicated races like her own. Then she could see how Keila reacted to the fact that she was a Saphrian.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:05 pm
Keila stopped herself from looking towards the door and tried to calm herself into a slumber that would ease her gentle mind of its complicated twists and leaps. With a sigh, she curled her knees up on the bed and put one hand under her head, a natural thing for her to do.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:51 pm
After Ria had left, Keila got out of bed and picked up her bookbag. She didn't know where she was going to go, but she was probably going to end up doing a little typing anyway. Closing the door behind her, she stored the room number for later thoughts with a sigh and trudged towards the elevator. Maybe she'd head back to the Courtyard for a little peaceful thinking.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games