Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm
I'm soooooorryyyyyy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm
alright well since dark is gone for a couple days or a week or whatever . I want all background artists (COUGH Naro and Marquis) please work on general konoha, surrounding area, the inside of the kages office, the streets of konoha...a specific street scene from different angles. If the character artists can't work right now then the background artists can. think about different sizes for panels and all that. Please no using line paper. White paper only. Think about everypage and draw what you think is fit. WORK TOGETHER!

Quote:

-Title Page - (Awsome drawing of Konoha and maybe a whole bunch of mysterious ninja standing on roof tops and in odd places all silloutted)

~1st page and 2nd page, lord rin talking to anbu captain about dire situations in village

~As Ikki and Rin talk it goes to a flashback as they talk about betrayal and it shows some of the deeds done by Ex-leaf ninja that hurt konoha.

~Rin gets very serious as he talks to Ikki and a quiet moment happens when he finally stands up from his desk and looks out the window and we get our first real good picture of what lord rin looked like.

~As he looks out the window of his village it is seen below Gohma running away from a horde of women (comic relief always good at this point)

~A sweat bead or classic WTF look goes across both Ikki and Rin's face upon watching this event. Ikki then excuses himself and leaves the kages presence to go train or to go on a mission or seomthing

~meanwhile lord Rin does the same thing (maybe they have a friendly spar) to just show of the power of Rin and Ikki.

_____ Perhaps we could end there and pick up the story later on with something like

~ The Show of Akatsuki's power
~Rin deciding that the danger of Akatsuki is becoming to grim and even though ikki and everybody else loyal to the village begs him not to go alone he does anyways.
~Lord Rin's huge fight with Akatsuki which thus brings peace to the village.

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm
Eris it's 4 days and also here is what they all look like:

User Image
-Lord Rin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Ikkie Uchiha

User Image
-Gohma (Minus the Tiger lol)

Also I want some storyboard and concept artists to work on some basic designs for me so when I come back I can go off the concept work to make the finished product and have it sent to be merged with the backgrounds and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm
Eris5
alright well since dark is gone for a couple days or a week or whatever . I want all background artists (COUGH Naro and Marquis) please work on general konoha, surrounding area, the inside of the kages office, the streets of konoha...a specific street scene from different angles. If the character artists can't work right now then the background artists can. think about different sizes for panels and all that. Please no using line paper. White paper only. Think about everypage and draw what you think is fit. WORK TOGETHER!

Quote:

-Title Page - (Awsome drawing of Konoha and maybe a whole bunch of mysterious ninja standing on roof tops and in odd places all silloutted)

~1st page and 2nd page, lord rin talking to anbu captain about dire situations in village.

~As Ikki and Rin talk it goes to a flashback as they talk about betrayal and it shows some of the deeds done by Ex-leaf ninja that hurt konoha.

~Rin gets very serious as he talks to Ikki and a quiet moment happens when he finally stands up from his desk and looks out the window and we get our first real good picture of what lord rin looked like.

~As he looks out the window of his village it is seen below Gohma running away from a horde of women (comic relief always good at this point)

~A sweat bead or classic WTF look goes across both Ikki and Rin's face upon watching this event. Ikki then excuses himself and leaves the kages presence to go train or to go on a mission or seomthing

~meanwhile lord Rin does the same thing (maybe they have a friendly spar) to just show of the power of Rin and Ikki.

_____ Perhaps we could end there and pick up the story later on with something like

~Rin deciding that the danger of Akatsuki is becoming to grim and even though ikki and everybody else loyal to the village begs him not to go alone he does anyways.
Eris you don't need any background artists for that at all.  

Dark-Ninja70

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 am
Eris5
You said earlier that you charge 250 gold per page...well thats a bit much so I dont think we will need your help. All the people working on it so far are doing so for the love of the guild and for the love of being creative which is awsome so ya.

That was before I found a new way to make 20,000 a week blaugh

I'll work for free for now. Just to be part of this biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 am
Then please do the concept art Aruta.

umm ya you do...or else we won't have any backgrounds and just people... We need pieces of Konoha. Backgrounds needed
-Hokages office (Ikki and Rin talking)
-Pieces of Konoha being destroyed (flashbacks of betrayal of konoha)
-A full page background to go behind Lord Rin as he stands triumphent looking over the village.
-Village street scene where gohma is running from hordes of girls.
-Training grounds or something where lord rin and ikki spar.

...thats why i see the reason for needed the background artists to start working that way...once they are done. You can map or draw characters where they need be and editing phase can do what they do. Concept artists or whatever need to get the manga or panels sorted out so they look good.  

Eris5

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am
User Image

Alright I really don't know what kind of clothes to draw for the blonde haired dude his picture is sorta a mug shot so I drew these to start, will work on some more later today  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:49 am
Alright i will get started then.  

marquis27

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 am
What size paper do we need though. How large does this need to be on the computer?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am
Eris5

Quote:

~1st page and 2nd page, lord rin talking to anbu captain about dire situations in village

What if you had the 1st hokage on the top of the building facing outwards sillouetted. His cloak flowing sideways in the wind. With some other shinobi looking at him from other building also sillouetted. A quote like, "leaf villages beggining, here is their story," or "Konoha, Leaf, you decide. This is a village with great power and mighty responsibility. The Hokage, the strongest shinobi in the whole village is prepared for anything, where will he lead the village, into the light, or into the dark...?" or something like that.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am
Eris5
Then please do the concept art Aruta.

umm ya you do...or else we won't have any backgrounds and just people... We need pieces of Konoha. Backgrounds needed
-Hokages office (Ikki and Rin talking)
-Pieces of Konoha being destroyed (flashbacks of betrayal of konoha)
-A full page background to go behind Lord Rin as he stands triumphent looking over the village.
-Village street scene where gohma is running from hordes of girls.
-Training grounds or something where lord rin and ikki spar.

...thats why i see the reason for needed the background artists to start working that way...once they are done. You can map or draw characters where they need be and editing phase can do what they do. Concept artists or whatever need to get the manga or panels sorted out so they look good.

The ones bolded are the only ones we need done, trust me I can do the thing where Rin and Ikkie are talking there doesn't need to be a background artist for that, also the training grounds may need a background, depending on the complexity of the scene's background. I can probably do the training ground scenes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 pm
Dark, this isn't yours. Eris is organizing it, what she wants is what we do. Your job is to draw characters like my job is to shop all the backgrounds and characters together.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 pm
this is everybodies job ish. No arguing in here please. Whoever is working on backgrounds at the moment know pretty much what to do, but dark we need you to think about page layout as well. Like how are the panels going to be seperated? sthat the background artists can do their work correctly. I say the normal printer white paper will be the size to use .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm
Who is doing the cover art? I would like to get started on coloring it ASAP...  

Zombie Swagger

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Oh Koi!
How do you want to work out the coloring?
Pm me, kay?

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces