Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 pm
"Oh, I know they're capable of such things. But where I grew up, they look after each other. You cannot pin a group of people's deeds on an entire race." Omazige said, grabbing onto the dull side of the scythe's blade and keeping it in place.

During the conversation, Deras has been silently moving behind Omazige, bit by bit, already telling that fight was going to happen...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:25 pm
"Oh, but that's just like saying all demons are evil, when infact their softies like your pathetic father." Kagu smirked, looking down and seeing the moving pieces of armor.
"Ahh, Deras, so this is where you ended up eh..? I was beginning to wonder where the species killer went.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm
Omazige's grip on the blade tightened, making a dull moan as it began to damage the metal.

"Yeah yeah...Very funny miss 'I use my children as soul puppets and then lose one to one of them'...." he said with a groan. Apparently even she has touched the armor before.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm
"Oh so you've been keeping up with the news have you?" Kagu rose an eyebrow at him. "You should know their not soul puppets: I'm simply looking for someone else to pass the scythe onto. And you should also know she's my first, thus the reason why she's managed to live for 16 years thanks to that pathetic father of her's." She chuckled lightly, before kicking Omazige hard in his chest, pushing him back away from herself and her blade. "I've had enough of this though." She sighed, turning to face the bed, which was empty..
"What the--?!"

During the conversation, Hael slipped outside and was hiding in the thick brush from.. whoever the Hell that lady was Omazige had been talking to. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she knew who that demon was. And she scared her more than anything else in the world..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Kagu's neck was suddenly grabbed from behind by a gauntlet and thrown right through the now-opened door and into a tree. Deras had taken the opportunity of confusion to equip onto Omazige, who picked up his claymore before moving outside.

"Okay, superbitch! Let's get this over with!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm
"Oh, but it's not you I'm here for boy." Kagu laughed, picking herself up from the tree and looking right at him with a psychotic grin on her face. "And I'm not stupid either. I know what Deras is like. You've made it practically impossible to touch you now."

"Good thing I'm only here for the girl..."

Hael whined, moving her wings to form a cocoon around herself as she began to softly chant to herself, "Don't lose control. Don't lose control. Don't close control.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 pm
"The girl is under my protection, demon. If you want her, you have to go through me." Omazige said in a cold tone, pointing his claymore at her. The claymore began to glow a bright red, signifying that it was facing a demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:47 pm
"What is it with Half-Breeds making such 'heroic' claims over whoever the Hell they talk to?" Kagu groaned, rolling her eyes at him. "Really, it's getting boring."

"Let me think now though.." She said, tapping her chin. "The girl stole my best form so I can't use it against you, so what else can I use..?" She pondered, tapping her foot in time with her finger.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 pm
Omazige's stare didn't change.
"Your other form had already attacked me in the hands of the child...It didn't do more than give me a headache." he said, slowly moving the claymore into an attack position.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:16 pm
"Ahh, but that's probably the beast and not her. Or maybe it is her under the influence of it. Either way, it lacks experience and uses it's size as it's weapon and nothing more. Neither one are smart to have any sort of style." Kagu sighed, before her eyes flickered over to the claymore. She then quickly transformed herself into a Creeper. What vetter form to use in the middle of the night..?
"Try and find me now, Half-Breed." She laughed darkly. "Hopefully by the time you do, she won't be dead."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Omazige grinned as the claymore was raised into the air, causing a large burst of light to come forth, making it seem like day.
"If you think you're the first Creeper I've dealt with, you're going to go to an early grave..." he said, running right at where she was and attacking with the claymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 pm
"Not quite~" Kagu said in a tune, twitching her fingers as his own shadow suddenly grabbed onto his ankles, tripping it. "This Creeper is one of the more powerful ones. I don't need to be in the shadow to even control it." She said with a laugh.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 pm
Omazige rammed his fist into the ground to keep himself from falling over. Cracks formed from outside of the crater before he ripped his hand out, letting go of the piece of rock in his hand.

The claymore began to glow again, this time a dark blue hue.
"Do you know what this claymore is, woman..?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 pm
"Something your dad used to wave around before everyone killed him..?" Kagu replied sarcastically.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 pm
"Wrong." Omazige said, raising the claymore again and pointing the blade at the ground.

"This is Lost Echo...A blade created for one purpose...Ripping apart vile creatures, demon or human, to shreds." he answered before thrusting the blade into the ground and emitting a shock wave, cleaving anything it touched asunder.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games