Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Pokemon RP~

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which you as the hero of your story will traverse the regions and try to become the best trainer of them all! 

Tags: Pokemon, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Isshu, Role playing, Adventure, Fun, Game, Awesome 

Reply ░▒▓~HOENN~ [3rd gen]▓▒░
~Route 102~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 am
The route grew on, though I soon noticed a level 4 SURSKIT appeared! “I choose you, Alexander!” Alexander came out of his Poke-Ball doing a goofy little dance I guess he thought was funny. “Use your Astonish!” Alexander used an onslaught of Astonishes, hardly giving the enemy time to counter! After about half of a minute, the enemy Pokémon had fainted! “Way to go, I knew you could do it actually, now we must be off to battle our next opponent.”  
Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 am
The route grew on, though I soon noticed a level 3 POOCHYENA appeared! “I choose you, Alexander!” Alexander came out of his Poke-Ball doing a goofy little dance I guess he thought was funny. “Use your Astonish!” Alexander used an onslaught of Astonishes, hardly giving the enemy time to counter! After about half of a minute, the enemy Pokémon had fainted! “Way to go, I knew you could do it actually, now we must be off to battle our next opponent.”  

Melancholy Mango

Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 3 POOCHYENA Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  
Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 4 LOTAD Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  

Melancholy Mango

Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:42 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 4 SURSKIT Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  
Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 4 RALTS Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  

Melancholy Mango

Melancholy Mango generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 4 ZIGZAGOON Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 pm
”I choose you, Leandro!” Leandro came out of his Poke-Ball, as cold as ever and ready to get into a fight. A level 4 Poochyena Appeared before us! “Leandro use Pound!” Leandro nodded to me and leapt high into the sky before coming down with a powerful and sweeping pound attack that knocked out the enemy before us. “Way to go, I knew you could do it!” I withdrew Leandro and decided to move on.  

Melancholy Mango

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ Awkward and Curiosity ] I had come to agreements with all of my Pokémon sadly. I had basically told them that I needed to just train six prime Pokémon and then after I had become a frontier brain, then I would train all of my lovelies. “Well now, Leandro, Emma, it looks like you two will be on the team until we can beat all of this. However, I do wonder if my other Pokemon will hold some bitter resentment towards me.” I thought for a moment but I was pretty sure that they were doing just fine in the arms of Professor Birch, that gorgeous man. However as I thought, I was bumped by a rather tough looking man who then turned to me with worry in his eyes. “Oh my- Excuse me? Why did you do that!?” The old man turned towards me, he seemed pretty handsome but that’s not important! Ha-Ha, hee said, “M-My Wingull, she got away from me, pray ye’ help me look for her?” I shrugged and decided to go ahead and do it since it wasn’t like me to be a total crook about things. The two of us, the old man and I that is, looked high and low for this darn Wingull that seemed to be nowhere at all! “So, what’s your name if I might ask?” The old man winked to me, putting me in a very awkward position and continued on his search, and no, he never answered me. “I-I think I’ll use my Pokémon okay good sir? Leandro, Emma, come on out!” I used my two Pokémon who began to help me search for the Wingull. High and low and nothing seemed to show up. That was when the old man gave me another wide grin. ”Oh, I remember clearly now. She be at the Pokémon Center in Oldale. Say lad, sorry for ye’ inconvenience. Perhaps ye’d like to ride on my boat next time we meet ay?” I blushed quite vividly, I knew I did of course, it’s not every day you get asked to ride a rather cute man’s ‘boat’. “Well I suppose I might have to take you up on that offer, however, I’ve got a journey that I must fulfill and I can’t be slowed with boat rides. Perhaps in my free time okay?” I winked, which seemed very weird to me because I had never been that obvious with my flirting, I guess my new found self as a Pokémon trainer gave me courage to pursue men. Ha-Ha, listen to me, I sound sad and pathetic!
80 EXP. to Leandro!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 am
a mighty roar came from mt moon and all the clefairy and their offspring cleffas fled something was teribly wrong  

adult ness19

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ Battle of a Trainer ] My Pokémon and I were in a frantic dash to get out of this route by now. We had just stayed here way too long and I finally realized I was going about being a trainer all wrong. I should try and train every single one of my Pokémon. That’d be much too ridiculous and time consuming. “Oh so anyways Leandro, why are you so bitter?” I looked down to Leandro, whom was walking beside Emma with me. He simply shrugged and looked at his hands. He seemed disappointed with his power. Maybe I was right, however I wasn’t entirely sure why I felt that way. I guess I just had a good hunch. “Party’s over! Go home twerp!” I looked up and saw a little boy with a Poke-Ball in his hand. He must’ve been a Pokémon trainer! “Leandro, we’re fighting okay!?” Leandro simply walked in front of me and got in a battle stance. “Oh, so a battle is it!? Poochyena, show them up! Use your tackle attack!” The boy launched his Poke-Ball into the air and released his Poochyena. “Oh!? Quick, dodge it with your Quick Attack then turn around and get it with the same attack!” Leandro nodded, thinking the idea was pretty good, and sure enough he moved at blinding speeds and easily dodged the attack. “Now, get it down with your quick attack!” Leandro dashed towards the Poochyena and tackled it to the ground knocking it to the ground and causing it to yelp. “Oh no! Come on Poochyena, use a different attack now, Howl! Raise your attack so we can take out this quick Treecko easily!” The other trainer’s Poochyena nodded and let out a sharp cry into the sky, raising its morale and attack as well. “Okay Leandro, let’s show this trainer the power of a strong team, Quick Attack, one last time!” Leandro swiftly slammed into the Poochyena causing it to faint. ”What!? Poochyena, return!” The trainer held out his Poke-Ball and withdrew his Pokemon before giving out a jealous snicker to me. “What was that for!? I beat you fair and square.” “It doesn’t matter, my Pokemon was already injured from a different battle. If we would’ve fought you first, we definitely would have won. I’m Calvin by the way! Next time we meet you won’t be so lucky.” Calvin quickly fled in a pathetic way, as though he were clinging to life. “Well then, great job Leandro, you deserve a nice rest until we can get out of here or another trainer appears…” With that, the three of us continued on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ An Evolution in the Fight! ] It seemed as though that battle with that Calvin guy was just the thing my Treecko needed to get back up on his feet. He seemed to actually be smiling, finally! “So Leandro, you seem rather happy, any good news?” Leandro shook his head happily but quickly turned for he heard something in the bushes. “Oh? What is it!?” Leandro pointed to a trainer who was holding a Poke-Ball and walking out of the bushes rather happily. “I caught a Wurmple! Now, my first order of business is to… Um, you! Use it on you! Go Wurmple!” The trainer pointed at me and tossed out his Pokémon. It looked rather weak, nothing to fear. “Leandro, let’s go!” Leandro nodded and got into battle position and waited patiently for orders. “Leandro, use your Quick Attack!” Leandro nodded and lunged at the Wurmple who was still wondering where it was and knocked it out instantly! “No way, I didn’t even get to use it, oh well, I guess it’s weak! I’ll need to train it, but you’ll never be able to beat my other Wurmple! Now come on out, Wurmple!” The trainer launched the Poke-Ball and released his last Pokémon, yet another Wurmple. “Alright Leandro you know th-“ I was cut off by a bright flash coming from the ground. Leandro was evolving! I couldn’t believe it, right before my very eyes! “L-Leandro!? You’re evolving!” Emma stared gapingly at Leandro who was growing taller and it seemed as though leaves were beginning to grow out of the side of his arm, and before I knew it, I had a Grovyle! “A Grovyle!? Leandro you’re a Grovyle! Now, it’s time to check the Pokédex!” I pulled out my Pokédex, almost completely forgetting about the trainer still standing there patiently. “Oh no, quick, use tackle!” Wurmple lunged and tackled Leandro however, Leandro barely even felt it! Leandro let out a snicker and turned to me and waited patiently for my orders. “Finish this up! Use your Quick Attack!” Leandro nodded and lunged, slashing down the Wurmple and knocking it out instantly. “Ha-Ha, great! We did it, I knew we could, now let’s get back to our journey, I think we may even be ready to take on the first gym leader with just you alone!” Leandro nodded and jumped next to me before we three headed off to the next town, however, before we could even leave the Trainer walked up to us. “I-I’m Rick. I like bug Pokémon but your grass type is something else! I hope we meet again, and next time maybe my Pokémon will evolve! Ha-Ha!” I nodded of course and walked off to get to the next route.

Melancholy Mango

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ All my Pokemon fight! ]We walked on, our hearts heavy with the fear of another fight, well, I felt that way. Leandro seemed confident with his new found powers. Not that it matters, but I noticed that Emma seemed to be checking him out all of a sudden. Poor girl, she looks more like a boy Pokemon, not that it matters or anything. “Well, look at this Emma. A trainer!” I noticed a trainer walking towards us with two Poke-Balls in his hands, most definitely wanting to battle us. Not that I feared him or anything, it was just a bit of a shock to see yet another trainer. I wanted to assume that Leandro was tired of fighting but he seemed more eager to go than Emma, probably wanted to test his powers again. “Hey loser! I saw you staring at us, you won’t get away with it! Go, Poochyena!” I figured it would be best to just go ahead and use Leandro since he was already preparing to fight while Emma stood behind him fearfully. “Well then, Leandro Quick Attack!” Leandro nodded and shot off, leaving dust in his wake before striking the Poochyena to the ground and knocking it out so easily. “N-No fair! You didn’t even give us time to battle! I wanted to fight your Ralts! So let Taillow and me fight it! We can show you how powerful we are!” “Whatever! You and I both know you only want to fight it because it might be weaker. Well think again, Emma darling, show his Taillow you mean business.” Emma nodded and scooted forward while leandro jumped back to the side of me. “Whatever! Not true, return Poochyena! Go, Taillow, show these losers we mean business.” The boy held out another Poke-Ball, and released a Taillow, I honestly was a bit relieved because I didn’t want to have Leandro fighting a flying type Pokémon. “Taillow, use peck on that Ralts!” Taillow swooped down and began to peck my dear Ralts who merely covered her head in defense. “Oh, quickly dear, use your confusion!” Emma lifted her hands into the air and created a thin purple line around Taillow, disabling it from attacking her, and then she slammed Taillow into the ground, knocking it out! “Way to go dear Emma! Return!” Emma smiled warmly and scooted back to me after being sure our adversary had no more Pokémon to use. “I-I don’t believe it…” Our opponent fell to his knees in defeat and began to cry to himself in a pathetic manner. “I-I tried, you know.” I couldn’t help but feel pity, as though I were some powerful person who did this every day. “Cheer up! I’m Olbert by the way, you?” The boy stood up and dusted his knees and then gave me a thumbs up. “I’m Allen! Remember it! Next time, I’ll win for sure!” With that, the kid Allen fled into the woods. “You know, I get the feeling that I’m making more enemies than I am friends on this journey…”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ Dancing and hitting! ] ”Bah-Bah-Bah! We can do it if we try~!” I noticed a trainer dancing with her two Pokémon, to be honest her dancing was way off and she looked like she was on fire, it was then I realized my gay side kicked in… “Ew, what is that!?” The girl turned to me with daggers in her eyes. It was actually quite alarming. I hadn’t seen someone that angry before. “What did you say!? Zigzagoon, show this loser what dancing really is about!” The girl then pointed to her Zigzagoon who quickly began to prepare a tackle attack. I let out a small sigh and looked around, it seemed as though we were actually closer to Petalburg City than I had thought previously because it was right over the hill! “A battle?! No way! I need to get to Petalburg!” I began to walk towards it but before I could even get there I was cut off by the annoying girl. “If I can’t dance then you’re a joke of a trainer running from a battle like that!” Honestly, I found myself with no choice, she totally blocked me in. “Fine! Emma, let’s finish this up quickly!” I tossed out my poke-Ball and released my beloved Ralts who was already prepared for battle. “My dear, use your Confusion!” Emma nodded and picked up the Zigzagoon with her psychic powers and slammed it to the ground, managing to knock it out with one go. “W-What!? Unbelievable! Return Zigzagoon, now the real battle starts! Go Shroomish!” The girl withdrew her Pokémon and followed up with her next. A Shroomish that was already running towards Emma with her tackle! “What a dirty trick! Quickly dodge dear-“ Emma was slammed causing her to fall to the ground. After a moment she got up and brushed the dirt off of herself. “Finish this up, show this person that we mean business when it comes to playing fair! Confusion!” Emma lifted her arms into the air and picked up the Shroomish and slammed it to the ground and caused it to faint! “Hm! Still think that we’re cowards and were trying to run?” The girl folded her arms after she withdrew her Pokémon and snickered to both Emma and me. “Whatever! You cheated, that’s all. Now take back my terrible dancing or you’re really going to be sorry because I’ll hit you!” Ew, the girl was gritty, no reason to get my hair messy so I decided to consider her a good dancer. Though I had my toes crossed the whole time. “F-Fine! You’re wonderful, now let me be on my way.” The girl smiled warmly, suddenly changing her personality and waved good-bye to me. “My name’s Tiana, remember it because I’m going to be the world’s best dancer one day! So Ha-Ha!” I really didn’t want to argue about that, not when she says she’d hit me. So I nodded and sprinted off towards our second stop, Petalburg City!

Melancholy Mango

Othiara -Tfs- generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 pm
Victoria was walking along route 102, the sun was just beating down on the two partners. Their were trainers, and wild pokemon about. "How do you feel about a battle against these people? Show them just how strong we really are." Victoria asked, but as soon as she said it, two wild pokemon came up to the two, as a challenge. One for her, and one for Alistair. "Well..I guess this will have to do" She said, and called her pokemon out.

░▒▓~HOENN~ [3rd gen]▓▒░

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff