Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 pm
Zephyr smirked a bit. "I'm sorry it didn't work out, Hal," she said. "I'm sad to lose you as a General, but I understand you wanting to go your own way. Just for the record, I was angered less by you and more by the edicts sent down by the Elders' council, which needless to say, no longer exists. Still, it was wrong of you to assume that I don't do anything while I'm not in the palace. But, I guess that is water under the bridge. Take care of yourself, Hal," she said before turning to make her way back outside slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:12 pm
Yumiko put her hair up into a bun with chopsticks, not even having to take long. "Says you." She made the room extremely bright, almost like a flare as she ran towards him, sending a ball of fast moving light towards him that was super cold in its touch.

~~~

Daphne laughed when his stomach growled, something she had not done in a long time. "We can stop by your kitchen and I'll make you something okay? What do you feel hungry for, Dul?" She smiled at him, walking up the steps to his home slowly. "I'll make you anything you want." She said simply, walking into his home and to the kitchen.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 pm
((it's in this forum Elric, it's one of the sticky's))

Helios was just wanting to practice techniques, but if this is how she wanted to, he bent backwards, the light grazing his torso. "It's really cold Yumi...try warming it up" he stated as he increased the pressure in the room. "Hopefully you can keep up" he stated as he lept in the air running amongst the wally as he rubbed his hands together shooting orbs of fire that extended into a grid like pattern towards her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Halcyon slowly stepped through with a bit of words to spare. "I love you" as he slowly walked through and appeared in Shale he slowly closed the Rift as he smiled. "Good bye, Spoil brat" as Halcyon rustled his arm as he slowly placed the sack over his soldiers and started off to the main front. Walking in the city of Shale.. "Alright..time to sign up! I wonder if there accepting Soldiers?" as Halcyon smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Yumiko bent her way through the fire, sending a blazing hot streak of light straight at Helios' stomach. "But you deal with heat." She said softly, trying to get him again with the same technique again and again, making it go towards different parts of his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm
The light pierced Helios through his shoulder and his torso. He winced. "Not bad" he stated. "And I know I do...but it's the fact that everyone else doesnt" he said as his hair was now pure fire. "Light is a marvel to look at...it can be used from healing and teleportation to a weapon that can cut steel to lightning" he stated. "With me, I can control heat, pressure, fire and magma, i cant produce lightning though it is the purest form of fire" he stated as he stood there bleeding. He then ran towards her using his left arm because his right was not able to be used, he began to use the light lotus form as his fist was engulfed in a white energy as he through a punch towards Yumiko, hoping that he would land.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Zephyr heard Halcyon's words before he stepped through to Shale. She turned and opened her mouth to speak, but he was gone. Then she furrowed her brow, throwing her hands up in the air. "Ugh! Boys! One minute they call you a spoiled brat, the next they tell you they love you!" she said, exasperated. She continued back outside and saw Chyuta. "Look, why don't you go get some rest. I have something to talk to you about in the morning," she said. She managed a half-smile before going back inside, walking up the staircase slowly, lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 pm
"Hmm." Dulceri thought for a minute as he sat down at the table. He lifted a leg over the other and sat there in contemplation before saying,"Steak and steamed Asparagus if you don't mind." He gives her a smile and looks forward before riding the chair back on it's too meager legs. "The Great Bulb Dune...how does that sound? To me, it's won't be as good Neph's places, or places, but it'll be ours. It'll never be destroyed either."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Kenji was sitting in a resteraunt eating the food he just ordered. He was training behind some abandon house and he came in here dead tired and hungry. Although, he was satisfied that his control of his element was getting better and better. Chuging down the glass of water he had with his meal he finished the rest of his food. He stood up and paid for the meal and left. He looked around wondering what he should do today.There wasn't really much to do in Terrion since the place is surrounded by the desert. There wasn't much to explore either.

((um i don't know how to start so hope this is alright.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:37 pm
"Let's just go with the Blub. Make the word stand for something. The Great Blub Dune? It's to long." Daphne began to make the steak, putting her head up in a pony tail before she did. She washed off the asparagus and began to steam them. She looked over at Dulceri and smiled. "I wonder what that rock si. If it is metal I'll help you move it."

~~~

Yumiko dodged the attack and at the same time she lit up her hand with stinging hot light and put her hand to his throat to bring him back words and down to the ground on his back, if she could that is.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm
((I thought it was good,lol. Just make where you are known,it's a little easier for others. You know i.e. Shale, Kilitia, Tenshu,ect.))

Helios looked at Yumiko evade his attack. "Damnit..." he cursed under his breath as her punch landed with a sting he flew back, realeasing a wave of pure heat from his feet towards Yumiko as he lay on the ground, trying to recover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 pm
Halcyon slowly made way to the office as he looked around and stepped through some some familiar faces saw Hal. "Hey its Hal from Tenshu the great General, so what is the General of Tenshu doing in a place like this?" Hal sighed. "I re-assigned ..so I'm here to join the army.. so can I?" The officer looked at him and placed the paper out to him with a pen. "Sign here" Hal smirked as he took the feather and writ his name in cursive as he stood there. "So...." "Your in.. Welcome to the Army of Shale, We will assign you with some jobs before we get you to the training field. Your first task is to go to the Floral shop and help them with there baggage" "I understand" as Hal slowly opened the door.. The man looked at him "Hal catch" Hal turned around and caught a uniform that had Shale on it? "Whats this?" "Your uniform..to show you are from Shale" "Thanks"  

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 pm
Yumiko laughed and evaded the attack. "Helios stop. I need to seal up these wounds." She dimmed the lights and walked over to him, laughing a little. "I don't like hurting you." She put her fingers on the wounds and her hands started to glow, healing the wounds. "Alright. Go do some exercise while you actually have limbs." She helped him up, laughing still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm
"The Bulb it is. Bulb will be an acronym, but for what, I don't know yet." Dulceri swivels the chair to face her back and smirks at her from behind. "You know, it isn't your beauty, or your words that get me Daphne, it's your magnificent brain." He chuckles and turns back to the table. "And you're cooking. You cook slow, but it's the delay satisfaction I love to feel."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm
Helios actually was a very proud man, and his pride had been greatly reduced right then. His hair still held a fiery aura as she healed him. "One day Yumiko...I'll beat you" he stated as he walked over to the bench press and began to do his workout. "Five sets of ten should be good" he stated with a sigh as he kept pumping more and more, it was a great way to relieve his anger.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games