Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 am
Blood appeared beside Zeramaru and said "How much of you is back?" As he looked behind him if anyone else followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru nodded as he reloaded Alice's broom. "Memories bring back so many pains." Zeramaru said as he looked at Alice, his puppet, like how one would look at the gravestone of their dead best friend, he was filled with sorrow.

Zeramaru pulled out the foxglove he had just picked and stared at the foxglove. "I'm young looking but I am really old. Sometimes when you remember that life is not worth it." Zeramaru said.

Why were these words said by Zeramaru if he had already remembered and became insane again? Zeramaru seemed shocked by his memories but now he is capable of being his old self.

Alice:
User Image

((WHERE THE BLOODY BANANA IS ALICESKY!!!))

((Yes blood... thanks to ms gail I will go passive voice in some parts of my RP))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 am
((Anak naman ng balyenang bading yan oh!!!... Aleast you have not shown the guild something crazier than Zeramaru...))

Blood looked at him and said "You are back... Should I inform the others of your arrival...?" Blood said as he walked towards Zeramaru's side  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"No. When they see me they will know." Zeramaru said his face had the old evil grin it had but still had that strange gentleness to it.

Zeramaru then looked up into the sky. "Where is the girl, Alice?"

Alice:
User Image

((when the time is right blood XD))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 am
Blood Shouted "ACK!!! Forgot about her..." Blood dashed back to the area, remembering there was an 8 tails demon there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru laughed and just sat there next to his puppet. Leaves were being washed away by the falls and when they crashed back down they formed a misty spray of green and blue.

Zeramaru unrolled a scroll and summoned several parts for puppetry. He started attaching one end to another. "Yoroi II" He dubbed it as he attached a plat of metal that had those words on what seemed to be a head.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 am
Blood dashed in with Alice and told Zeramaru, "The 8 tails is going wild... are you sure you want to let him be?" Blood then put Alice down beside Zeramaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled at Alice and showed her some of his parts. "I want you to build another puppet." Zeramaru said as he hid his own.

((You have not built your puppet yet have you? Here build it now remember my rules XD))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 am
((Sorry! Sorry! Havent been able to log in for a while. Stupid school work smile 15 right?))

Alice nooded and said "Fine, I already have one planned out." Alice took her blueprints for her new puppet, It seemed like a giant Skull mainly for defence, she planned out how she would make it and said "How do I get the materials for this thing?"
((Can this be one?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru nodded as he looked at the skull blueprints.
"Well go ahead here is a flamethrower if you need it." Zeramaru said as he started lining up some heavy metal plates to form the skull's face.

"You are to build it, thats the only way you can be one with it." Zeramaru said as he sat back and watched.

(( If I approved it go ahead and build it now))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 am
Alice smiled and said "Do you have a pressurized water cannon? Beacuse I dont particularly need a flamethrower."

Alice then started to get some of the metal Zeramaru took out to form the initial Form of the puppet.

(2?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 am
((Your on today... waw...))

Blood decided to learn so of his own jutsu, since it was puppetry for Zeramaru and Alice, He took out his stuff and decided to do lightning jutsu.  

Bloodfang23

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:17 am
((Sorry for being inactive all the time *rolls her eyes* kiding smile ))

While waiting for a reply she continued to construct the puppet, she the took the metal plates and attached them to the face of the skulhl. She left the sides and the back open since she was going to need to instal stuff in the puppet.

((3))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am
Alice then started making the insides of the puppet, she made a platform inside on which the air and water containers would be in. and then Closed the puppet's under part as in the part touching the floor with still steel plates.

((4))  

Lady AliceSky

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games