Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Kuromaru's words brought a smile to Nakashima's lips. "No your not." he said simply before he set Toboe down on the ground. "Go play, Toboe." Nakashima said with another smile before he stood back up and nodded in agreement with Kuromaru. "Yes. That would be great, sensei." Nakashima said his expression becoming more serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"So you two need that only?" Arekku asked as he walked up a tree with no difficulty,"It's simple but you got to concentrate completely your chakra and refined it to stick to the tree comprende?" Arekku asked as he stayed up there.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:39 am
Nakashima watched Arekku closely as he walked up the tree, but Arreku’s words brought a frown to his lips. ~ Simple for him maybe. ~ Nakashima thought to himself as he clasped his hands together in front of his chest. Closing his eyes Nakashima focused on channeling his chakra into his feet, taking a few deep cleansing breaths as he focused. A moment later his eyes snapped open and he focused on the tree before him. Taking a running start Nakashima darted forward at the tree placing his foot upon its surface he felt it stick for a moment, just long enough for him to make another step on the tree. The second step didn’t stick and Nakashima fell back off the tree flipping over in midair to land gracefully on his feet.

(1/4)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Nakashima frowned as he looked at the tree again then up at Arekku. “Let’s try this again.” Nakashima said calmly to himself. He knew the theory behind both the tree climbing and water walking techniques, but theory and practice were two different things. Putting theory into practice, however was something that Nakashima always found to be fun. Clasping his hands together again he focused his chakra into his feet again this time managing a few strides up the tree before his chakra caused the bark around his foot to break and so Nakashima kicked off and flipped backwards away from the tree once again landing gently upon his feet.

(2/4)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 pm
“Focus my chakra…keep the output steady…tune my chakra to match with the tree so that I can climb.” Nakashima whispered softly to himself as he focused his chakra into the soles of his feet hoping that this time he wouldn’t fall. Nakashima started out this time at a slow pace each step taking him higher up the tree until he was finally to the branch where Arekku hung upside down. Nakashima took a step out onto the branch and a few seconds past making him think that he had mastered the tree climbing skill but his feet suddenly lost their hold upon the branch and Nakashima started to fall. Twisting in mid air Nakashima managed to kick off the tree slowing his descent from a fall that would normally have killed him. Nakashima once again landed on his feet though this time it was a bit harder and at an angle so it caused him to slide back a bit.

(3/4)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:03 pm
"No that is not the only thing we need to learn some Taijutsu too. Like how to become stronger." he said turning to the tree. He started focusing his chakra into his feet. He was great at chakra control because he was a Hyuuga. He walked to the tree concentrating on his chakra. He was putting only a little bit of chakra into his feet. He put one foot one the tree and then another. Slowly his began to fall backwards then out of nowhere he fell. He cursed himself. He knew he should be able to do this with a breeze.
(1/4)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm
He got up and began to focus alot more chakra into his feet. He was very impatient when it came to learning new techniques. He rushed at the tree and took five steps. On the sixth step his foot went right through the tree. 'Too much chakra I guess.' he thought to himself as he backflipped of the tree.
(2/4)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm
He started to focus on his chakra again putting just a little lest into his feet. He started to visualize his chakra clinging to the surface of the tree as he ran toward it. First his right foot then his left and slowing he began climbing up the tree. He started to go faster and faster when he slipped up and fell. 'I got it now. All I have to do is keep concentrating I'll get this in one more try.' he thought to himself.
(3/4)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Nakashima stood up from his crouched position and dusted himself off “That’ll teach me.” Nakashima said with a laugh as he ran a hand through his hair then rubbing the back of his head casually. “I was getting cocky and lost my focus, and so I lost my grip.” Nakashima said casually to both Arekku and Kuromaru. Nakashima closed his eyes and took in a few cleansing breaths then walked up the trunk of the tree again this time stepping out onto the branch with Arekku and smiling down at Kuromaru. Something caught his eye though and Nakashima looked at the base of the tree and watched as Toboe came scampering up the trunk of the tree without falling once or even having the slightest difficulty. Toboe however didn’t hang upside down and instead jumped into Nakashima’s outstretched arms at the last moment licking his owner in the face with renewed eagerness. “Yeah, yeah. So your good at chakra control to.” Nakashima said casually as he walked back down the tree trunk to avoid the headache he would get from the blood rushing to his head while hanging upside down.

(4/4 Tree Climbing Technique Complete.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:13 pm
He started concentrating his chakra into his feet once more. 'I'll do it this time.' he thought to himself. He began to imagine his chakra clinging to the surface of the tree as he stepped onto it. Slowly he began walking up the tree only concentrating on his chakra and nothing else. He started to wlak faster and faster never loosing his concentration and before he knew he fas at the top of the tree. "Woohoo!" he yelled. He start running down the tree to the half way point and stopped. Then he turned and ran back up the tree. He got to the top again and leaped off into a front flip.
(4/4)  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 pm
"Hey Sensei you wouldn't happen to know any Jounin Tech would ya?" Kuromaru was curious and wanted to learn a Jounin jutsu that would help him when the Chuunin exams come.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Waiting for Sensei to answer he turned to Nakashima. "Hey Bro wanna spar?" he asked curious to see what his little brother could do.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Nakashima laughed at Kuromaru's challenge. "Yeah right." He said calmly. "I wouldn't stand a chance. I know you've got some jutsu hidden up your sleeve while i'm stuck with just the ones that Kazuma sensei taught me at the academy." He continued casually. Turning a smiling face towards Arekku however Nakashima did agree with the thought of learning a jounin level jutsu. "I'd have to agree with you though I'd love to learn a justu of jounin level but i think i need to get some more jutsu for my rank and chuunin rank first. Speaking of which do you know any earth style jutsu Arekku Sensei?" Nakashima asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 pm
"Haha you may be right about that and if you every aquire another pup I'll teach you this combo I made. K?" he said smiling. He sat down and started messing with his cantine. He really wanted to learn Mizu Bunshin a Jounin level water tech that requires no water at all.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku thought for a second,"Well Jounin techniques huh... mmm how about shadow clones?" Arekku asked since he didn't have to worry about there elements like that.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games