Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Anon looked to Shirou keepiung the same grin"Danceing....I've never really tried it before, even back on my own world." He grabed the dragons hands and started tugging him forwards "Come on, i wish to try."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Shirou gave a short yelp of protest, but gave in to Anons whim. unsure of what to do he rasied and lowered his hands a couple of times, unsure of what to do. "I-i have never danced..." he admitted shyly.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Syrus simply walked from the wall, to a chair near the table, easily sidestepping everyone.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Anon smiled broadly "Well than now is a fine time to learn. Here just move with the rythm" Despite saying he had never danced before Anon seemed a natural as he swung his hips and arms around. "See danceing not all that hard."

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Shirou kinda held himself and stepped sort of to the music, Obviously uptight about this. "I-I'm not a good dancer..." he said softly, wings tight to his back.

Demyx chuckled as he walked up to Syrus. "Well Well Well, why are you here sitting all alone? theres not a lot of people here, but the ones who are are dancing!" he said with a chuckle, crossing his arms.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 am

Anon smiled as he grabbed Shirou's arms and moved the dragon along with him. "Well ya gotta loosen up first. Here just have fun" The wolf laughed as he moved Shirou with him

demoneyeszero

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Mahewa looked over to where the lion was. "Yeah!" she said encouragingly, drifting a little from Kai. "Get on over here and mooooove with us!" On "move" she slid her arm upward and made a slow, exaggerated circle with her hips.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Kai danced on the spot to the fast-paced techno rock. He began to wonder how things had turned out this way. only a few short days ago he was on the run, defending himself from the people that were constantly after the Runic Engine. And now he was at a party he threw, and was dancing with a girl he found himself to be liking more and more. "Oh well" he muttered to himself "guess I'll go with it for now".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 am

Shirou whined softly as Anon took control, making him move about to the beat of the music. the dragon was still a bit uptight with the movements, he was not used to it at all.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:07 am

Anon put his head next to Shirou's "hey just relax. We are all friends here. Just have some fun ok?" He smiled reasuringly.

demoneyeszero

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Mahewa turned back to Kai curiously. "D'you say something?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Syrus sighed, standing up. "I am alone, because i am meant to be alone." Syrus sighed in a low voice, one that held sixteen other voices. He moved to the other side of the room, his foot tapping to the beat. He was supposed to be a half hermit.

Reapers_life

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Demyx chuckled as he followed the temperate lion, smiling in his own personal amusement. "well you live under my roof now, and you know the contract. as long as you live here, you do as i say." he reminded with a chuckle. "Hehehe, now maybe I should make you do soemthign, just for fun.," he said with a dark look

Shirou blushed deeply as Anon placed his head next to the dragons. "o-okay..." he muttered, startign to move a bit more. he was still rather tense, but moving a bit with the wolf.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:06 am

Kai jerked his head up as Mahewa addressed him. He felt his face burning, was he blushing!? Kai quickly turned his head away "It's nothing" he said quietly.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 pm

"Oh, uh...okay," Mahewa muttered, a little dejected. "Uh, you don't have to share if you don't want. But..." She placed a paw gently on his shoulder. "I just want you to know you can say anything you want to me. We're friends."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games