Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Rahl Song Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Song?
  HELL YEAH!
  LOVE IT!
  That's disgraceful! I'll set the Mord Sith on you!!!!!
  BAGS! Where do you two idiots come up with this stuff?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:54 pm
ZerimarObon
Yeah I spose we guys are lucky in that aspect. But unlucky in the one Pb mentioned. If I ever pursue a life where I get in a lot of fights, I'm investing my money in a cup.

yea that would be smart...i have been kicked, punched and hit with a baseball bat there...the bat knocked me unconscious from the pain...the foot caused me to fall over barely able to breath and i had to have my friend carry me around for the rest of the day and the fist made any form of movement excruciating...like if someone was stabbing my ******** d**k and balls with a knife...hhhmmm ah! like Kruger was massaging my balls with those blade fingers...theres a good description...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:12 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Yeah I spose we guys are lucky in that aspect. But unlucky in the one Pb mentioned. If I ever pursue a life where I get in a lot of fights, I'm investing my money in a cup.

yea that would be smart...i have been kicked, punched and hit with a baseball bat there...the bat knocked me unconscious from the pain...the foot caused me to fall over barely able to breath and i had to have my friend carry me around for the rest of the day and the fist made any form of movement excruciating...like if someone was stabbing my ******** d**k and balls with a knife...hhhmmm ah! like Kruger was massaging my balls with those blade fingers...theres a good description...

Oi ve. Josh has been kicked and hit there many times by many things. It's gotten to the point now to where if you get him there he doesn't even flinch. As a matter of fact, in my video of Dakota and Josh fighting, Dakota kicks him right there and he acts like nothing happened.
My man has balls of steel. ...........bags, that sounded so wrong.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:44 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

Oi ve. Josh has been kicked and hit there many times by many things. It's gotten to the point now to where if you get him there he doesn't even flinch. As a matter of fact, in my video of Dakota and Josh fighting, Dakota kicks him right there and he acts like nothing happened.

no i know jst what you mean...it takes a big hit to set my nuts off now...like me sitting on them...thats alot of weight on two fleshy orbs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:06 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

no i know jst what you mean...it takes a big hit to set my nuts off now...like me sitting on them...thats alot of weight on two fleshy orbs.

OWIE!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:20 am
......came in at the wrong time, didn't I?  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:49 pm
not really...i almost broke my d**k this morning.
was sleeping on floor and rolled over...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Now that would be funny. You'd never be able to have sex for months. Not even masterbate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:23 pm
o.o ...xD

The song at the start of the thread made me think of the Brave Sir Robin song from Monty Python's Search for he Holy Grail.

Oh Brave Sir Robin,
Rode Forth From Camelot,

He was not afraid to die,
Oh Brave Sir Robin,

He Was Not Afraid To Die In Mean And Nasty Ways,
Brave Brave Brave Brave Sir Robin,

His feet cut off and his knees cut out,
His ears torn off and his bowels ripped out,
His b*lls silced off and his nostrils raped...

And it goes on. XD  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:53 am
Phanari
Now that would be funny. You'd never be able to have sex for months. Not even masterbate.

yea it hurts...
and Galen i love that movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea it hurts...
and Galen i love that movie.
Ditto, killer rabbit! n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers