Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm
"Alright." Ville got in and waited to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Ariana tried to open the door but it appeared to be locked, so she knocked. After moments of waiting no one replied so she shrugged and walked off pretty sure of where they had to be.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Luna arrived and read the note from Yun and sat down on the couch, looking at the scroll. She looks out the window, "oh Heichi, what should I do, the mist is in shambles and..." She remebers the battle she escaped and begins to tear. "I can't leave yet." She calms down stands up, makes a clone and sends it to melodys and writes a note, placing it around the neck of her wolf Kira.

"Yun-sama,

I am not preperaed to leave the Mist, the village in which I became a true medic ninja. Zane-sama showed me the meaning of being strong, and I will not leave until this fight is over. If I do not send a clone to the Rock soon, it probably means I am dead. Find the box I left in Luo's home, it might be of use to you.

Thank you for all,
Luna Bravenheart
Medic Nin of the Mist  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Luna returned, shreded up her last note to Yun, and worte a new one to melody.

"Melody,

If you are reading this, I have gone to the Rock Village to help Yun-sama, and meet my new sister who is Yun's biological sister. I have left a clone and Kira at your house, she is prepared to explain why we must leave the village.

Your loving sister,
Luna  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm
Showing up, Luo's clone looked around a bit, avoiding the gate entirely using the mist transportation technique. As he snuck around the home, he found a note left by Luna. Reading it, he sighed a bit. "Well, at least I know where she is," he muttered before bursting into mist once more, heading back to Luo's home.

EXIT.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm
Hikari walked around the large house, thinking about past time. "Wow, didn't think this place woukld still be here. I kinda miss it."  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai

Yun's clone walks through the gates at the nearly empty building. Most of the servants and soldiers had gone to the mansion in the rock. Yun's brown tsuchikage cloak flutters in the wind as he fixes his hat.

"Its good to be ho-"

He suddenly looks at someone familiar. His eyes grow wide as he slowly approaches.

"H-Hikari?!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 am
She wiped around, eyes wide.Hikari wasn't exactly sure how to greet him."H-hey..."She looked down, playing with her fingers.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm
Yun rushes over, his kage hat flying off as he wraps his arms around Hikari.

"what happened?!? Where have you been??"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 pm
Yun's clone lets go.

"There is somethign I must do. You can find me in the Hidden Stone Village. I'll be waiting."

Yun's clone turns around and runs towards the Mizukage's office.  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm
Hikari stood there, speechless. She didn't really know what to do so she just stood there. "Wow...Guess he's gone...again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun returns to his home once more and makes his way into his favorite room: the library in the south tower. He walks in and sits on his favorite couch, taking off his mask. He sits back and relaxes, watching the ocean.

Cain the Blade

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
As Yun's bird returned, she dropped a note in his hands.

" Yun,

I am not the sage of the salamander summons, the current sage is Kazuo Hatake. You would know him better as simply the Raikage however. If you wish to learn the summoning, he would be the person to ask.

-Luo Ushio: Yondaime Mizukage
"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun pets Arma's head and then reads the note. He immediatly puts on his ANBU mask and sheathes his longsword and ninjato. He heads out of the mansion and towards the docks.

Cain the Blade

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm
Arriving at the compound, the clone looked around for a few minutes, calling his name out every so often. It was clear that the chuunin was not in the compound. He wondered where the man could have, and why. Sighing, the clone walked back out and towards the Mizukage's tower.

EXIT.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games