Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image

Christoph woke with a jerk. He had felt something click just now. A sense fell over him, as if something important had just happened. He leaped out of bed with a new energy, yanking on some fresh clothes with a careless rush. He dashed out of his apartment and took off towards the Music Box.

I do hope it's something good, he thought to himself. There's enough bad things in this world as it is, especially with my employees' messed up lives and such. He fiercely hoped it was a good omen, not a bad one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:19 pm
"Hello," she said back to the person that said hello to her, then she turned toward the guy who invited her inside, "Where's the owner?" she asked, looking around.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm
Allen smiled and yawned 'how can i still be sleepy...god i nedd like a six day's sleep...' he thaght  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image

((User Image What's an andounte? I tried to look it up online, and it gave me these foreign language results!))

Christoph burst into the Haunted Music Box with his usual dramatic flair. "I have returned, my dears! I do hope you didn't collapse with grief at my absence." He spotted the newcomer holding a spray bottle intending to clean. "What?!" he cried in mock outrage. "Are these barbarians of employees trying to make you work, darling? Oh, that will never do!" He rushed over and grabbed both her hands, holding them in front of his chest. His eyes sparkled mischievously at her surprised look.

"Perhaps I could get you a drink? Anything you like!" He glared in mock anger at the young people staring at him. "Meanwhile, these hooligans can get back to work!"

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:36 pm
((lol a antidote is a medicine to cure poison's and other sicknesses or if you wan more detail click this===>Antidote...btw was your char talking to mine or cutepie299 sorry im dense at the moment XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 am
User Image
Bass wandered around the streets aimlessly. She didn't know why she was out here. She felt she just needed to get out. "Now what am I supposed to do?" Something caught her eye and she looked up and saw a bar. The words above it spelled out "The Music Box." "Sounds interesting." Bass looked down at her mother's ID and looked at it for a second before deciding to walk in.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am
User Image

(( I know what antidote is, of course. Is that what you meant, midna? I thought you meant andounte, my bad. And Christoph was glaring at you, of course! User Image))

The door swung open hesitantly and Christoph noticed a pretty young girl in the doorway. "Well, today just must be my lucky day! So many lovely girls coming to my humble establishment! Come in, come in, let me get you a drink. What would you like?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image
Bass looked at the man who was talking to her. He looked about in his twenties or so. "Ah, um, no thank you." She said as she fumbled shyly into the closest empty seat.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:49 am
User Image

"No need for such shyness here!" Christoph glided smoothly over to the newcomer and bowed handsomely. "My name is Christoph. I am the owner of this humble establishment. Welcome, princess. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image
Bass looked up at him, but she played around with her hands. "Um, hello, my name is Bass" Bass looked back down at her hands. "Darn, why is one of my traits shyness?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

Christoph froze. That fidgeting of the hands, how she blushed shyly, it all seemed so familiar somehow... He covered up his surprise with another bow.
"Welcome, Bass. A lovely name. Were you named such because of your musical talent?" He strode over to the bar and grabbed a towel to clean it off. After all, when customers are present, appearances must be kept up!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image
"Um, I was actually named because my parents met in a jazz club or something like that." Bass became a little more calm and stopped fidgeting and looked up.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

"How romantic!" remarked Christoph cheerily. The counter clean, he spun gracefully around and snagged a few glasses. He plunked them down on the bar and deftly tossed ice cubes in each one with a quick flick of the wrist. Then he leaned down and grabbed a big Coke bottle.
"Care for some, anybody?" He asked nonchalantly. Inwardly, he was racking his brains. Why did this Bass seem so familiar? Perhaps it was a memory trying to resurface, one from his oft-forgotten dreams. Perhaps she was a reincarnation of a past customer or some such thing like that. Or perhaps she had been in here before and he'd just never noticed. Christoph doubted the last bit. He tried to become familiar with anyone who walked into his Music Box.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 am
User Image
"It's not really that romantic, they sort of bumped into each other with drinks for their friends and spilled it all over each other causing a mess and a scene." Bass smiled at remembering at what her parents told her.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm
((I knew that))

Darla was in shock for a second, it all happened so fast. A loud bang had stardled her when she turned to see what was happening, her hands were grabbed by a man that she thought as the owner. She was abou to answer when a young girl, Bass, came through the door. She finally caught her breath and said, "Well, -it's Christoph is it?- I was offering to give my help, they weren't going to make me do anything, and no, I wouldn't like a drink, I was going to ask for a job." she paused, she wasn't sure she should say anything else. She needed the job though, so she went on, "I was supposed to be in Denmark, but my manger threw me out and I need a job." she finished all that and she was hoping she could get a job with that information. Then she said to Bass, "I think it's a bit funny and romantic" she smiled for the first time in a while. Well, a real one for that matter.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff