Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:15 pm
"I need to know my students." He smiled. "If you don't wish to speak say so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:21 pm
He had a point - he did need to know his students.
Now that her pack was all set again, she fiddled with the strap, chewing her bottom lip. She looked at him again with determined amber eyes.
"The last words I spoke got somebody I loved killed." Her voice, rusty from underusage, was so soft it couldn't even count as a whisper, and it was a bit raspy. She felt that was sufficient, though she had to clamp down on her bottom lip to keep from saying anything else. It felt good to talk, but she refused to let herself feel it anymore than was absolutely necessary.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:25 pm
He stood and became very serious. "I see." He looked at her. "The voice is a powerful tool, to save and to kill." "what did you say?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:28 pm
She stood and stared at the floor, mulling it over. How could she put it? Finally, still staring at the floor, a ghost of a sad smile flickered across her face before she said simply: "I love you."  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Kren smiled softly. "You are strong, don't let the pain get control. I suggest you try and hold your head up and stand up to those who would trespass apon you." He looked at her steel in his eyes. "If you wish to stay, you will be expected to speak."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:40 pm
She looked at him and suddenly seemed to find her tongue:
"It's hard for the pain not to take control! As for the trespassers - I've been tryin' for years and it's done me no good so far."
Then she clasped a hand over her mouth and nodded about being expected to speak.
"I shall try." she said softly behind her hand.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:45 pm
He reached out and removed her hand. "No hands, no writing when you can speak." He looked at her. "Pain is hard...but it allows those to grow stronger."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:47 pm
She nodded twice, then gave a small bow.
"Iris."  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:48 pm
"It is a good name." he smiled. "You'll do fine here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:57 pm
She gave a small smile, and, out of habit, gave another small bow. Her way of saying thank you without actually saying it. Okay, she thought sheepishly, so it was going to take a bit to get used to speaking again.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 pm
"Go on, get to your room, I have work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:14 pm
She tipped her head to one side.
"Help?"
Since Iris wasn't as worn out as Amy, she felt she should do something to repay him for letting them stay. She hated pity and charity, and preferred to work to earn her keep.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:24 pm
"Nope, I'm fine, you rest." he smiled softly. "Don't think i'm going to be this easy on you. You'll be lucky once the school begins that you can even find time to sleep."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
She gave a smirk and shrugged, then with a final bow, headed upstairs to find Amy sprawled on the bed, dead asleep. She rolled her eyes and decided to hang tonight. With a small leap, she flipped and dug her feet into the ceiling. Ah, much better. She yawned and fell asleep quickly.  

Silvi Tal

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:02 pm
((Post and run!))
Because she felt a tad adventerous today, she left her jacket off, revealing her true form. She put her hip length red hair in a braid and stretched her wings; one was black and built like a bat's wing, the other was white and feathered. She had a long black cat tail and two black cat ears. Her clothes consisted of a navy blue dress that reached just above her knees with shorts the same color underneath the dress. Around her neck was a gold crescent moon pendant with a dime-sized emerald orb held between the points of the moon.
She left Amy sleeping and headed downstairs, wracked with nerves without her jacket. Continuing where she left off the night before, she began to explore the school.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games