Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

Len cringed in slight pain and looked at the cut on his arm. "What.. the hell? There's no way i'm moving!" He hissed in anger. There was no way he was going to let Rin get hurt. Damnnit, he'd take the bullet for her!

(XD And since when was I your sweetheart, Rin dear? *laughs* Also, thanks for the compliment, i'm striving to be a writer anyways. :3)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

BRS smiled in an evil way. then the beautiful blue flame in her left eye starts becoming bigger and bigger. Len and Rin2 look at it curiously.. they start seeing an illusion of BRS dispearing in dark black featurs, then they felt asleep ( am i suposes to do your part? O_o)

BRS left with Rin leaving Len alone

hmph, foolish boy

( i will read the book you publish in the feature! XD

aren't i smart? i invented the what the blue flame is for o.0 )

rin2!!! we r waiting for u!!!  

shikabane hime

Eiprej

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image

Len felt sleepy and he groaned, vision becoming fuzzy. The first thing he did was grab Rin's hand tightly, almost as if secretly saying to her that he would never let go. "R-Rin... I'm... sleepy..." He mumbled before falling on the ground, sleep overtaking him. No... He couldn't let her go...

(Of course, you'll be one of the first I send it too. XD

And uhh... Congrats? XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image
Luka heard a yelp and she ran outside.She saw Len with a huge cut."LEN!?W-what happened!!!???"

(Sorry I'm dumb and I didnt read it right so I had to fix my reply X3)  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Rin, sleepily, held her brother's hand. This girl had hurt her brother, and she didn't want to leave him alone. What if his cut got infected? There were so many thought running through her head as she drifted off. "L..en.." She mumbled, before getting carried off.

(( Rin2 has arrived!

EDIT:: And apparently is very late for the party. Sorry guys, I didn't realize I wouldn't be home until late, until I was at school; with no way of reaching you. Dx ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Len was still on the floor, his breath coming in short huffs. "R..Rin..." He breathed her name out.

(XD Hi Rin~)  

Eiprej

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm
RainCloud95
User Image
Luka knew something was wrong and she heard a yelp outside.Her eyes got big and she ran outside carrying a knife.She grabbed the black rock shooter by the cape and pulled her back putting the knife to her neck."Leave them alone or I will slice your neck right off..."Luka said with an angry look on her face.The she forced the knife harder on the black rock shooters neck."I mean it.."And put Rin down..RIGHT NOW!!!"

u can't do that, BRS is not a normal vocaloid, she doesn't sing, she fights -.- she would kill you b4 u could even touch her.
sorry guys, i gtg .see ya tmr,

BRS being threathen by luka...WOW -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image

"Len.." Rin whimpered, though still asleep. Her dream was vivid, to say the least. No, that was wrong to say; dream. It was a nightmare. Len, in this nightmare, was being ripped away from her, and she was thrown into a cage, being jeered at. Len didn't come save her.
She whimpered again.

(( Bye Shika-chan~ Hi Jer-chan~))  

Tea Time with Len

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm
shikabane hime
RainCloud95
User Image
Luka knew something was wrong and she heard a yelp outside.Her eyes got big and she ran outside carrying a knife.She grabbed the black rock shooter by the cape and pulled her back putting the knife to her neck."Leave them alone or I will slice your neck right off..."Luka said with an angry look on her face.The she forced the knife harder on the black rock shooters neck."I mean it.."And put Rin down..RIGHT NOW!!!"

u can't do that, BRS is not a normal vocaloid, she doesn't sing, she fights -.- she would kill you b4 u could even touch her.
sorry guys, i gtg .see ya tmr,

BRS being threathen by luka...WOW -.-

-_- I read the post wrong okay!??And my character Luka would do anything to save her friends...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image

Len whimpered, he felt like nothing without Rin. He was nothing without her. He didn't like this nightmare... it was too horrible to explain. He wanted it to stop, it hurt!

(Ne, Rain-chan, Aylen-chan, relax. We don't need angry roleplayers.... sweatdrop )  

Eiprej

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

( im still carrying rin2)

BRS yelled:"don't make me laugh betch,you? trying to fight me? DON'T FK WITH ME" then she move so quickly that nobody can see her move, she then apear behind luka's back then when luka turn around with fear...
BRS punched luka in the eye as hard as she can then she jumps on her motocycle with the asleep rin and went into a unknown dark portal then the portal close.

( guys,im being a b***h becoz im trying to make this more fun biggrin aleats we have a villian now so don't be mad at me. im trying to make this more drama-ish so yeah, this will be my last post for today.)

also, i'll just follow luka's first post when she made her mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Still asleep, Rin stuggled weakly for a few seconds. She needed her Len, her love. Feeling something warm holding onto her, she tried to curl closer to it. It didn't feel like Len; but it would be good enough to pretend.

(( Eh? When did I get angry? xD
Oh, and Shika-chan, I don't know how BRS is carrying rin, soo....I assumed, okays? :3 ))  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image

Len made another whimper and he curled up in a ball. "Don't take Rin away... no... no..." He kept on repeating in his nightmare, tears eventually rolling down his cheeks.

(Er, just in case. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 am
User Image

*dro rin on the ground on the butt o.0* not in the gentle way

do you know why i kidnapped you? i know when the effect took off so stop pretending.

goodmorning!!!! im going to school see ya o.0  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 pm
(I'm sorry guys.And I'm sorry Shikabane hime. sad )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luka fell to the ground in pain.She knew she couldn't fight BSR but she would do just anything for her friends."errr....."She tried to get up but she just fell.She put her hand over her eye and let blood just drip into her hand.

All Luka saw was blood red.She uncoverd her eyes and saw through one eye Rin getting carried off,but Luka couldn't do anything so she just gave up and slowly went blind.  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games