Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hikuii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:44 am
I'm Becca. i8 yrs. I go to college and I love anime. Sailor Moon brought me into anime. I used to go home everyday in 6th grade to watch it on Cartoon Net. More info is on my profile. I get lots of free and advance anime copies.
I used to fdance and do archery, but not anymore. I love to look at hte Gothic and Lolita Bibles from Mitsuwa Market.. I normally buy like 7 of them a trip.. which is loke over $$10 but I have 2 jobs to support my addiction. I have like 10 of them now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:16 pm
~Hello!! My name is Dawn and I'm from PA (Pennslyvania if you didn't know that). I'm 21 years old and an undergrade student in college (graduating soon 2007) I love heart SAILOR MOOON heart My favorite anime and my first. I started watching sailor moon in '94 but I'm sad that they won't show it anymore crying . I haven't even seen Stars yet. My favorite character is of course, SAILOR MOON. I have a small collection of Sailor Moon Items and I also collect other anime items. I like many other animes which you can all check out on my page. And that pretty much it in a nut shell ^_^  

RavenMoonKitty

Alezia3450

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 am
My name is Alice and I'm 14. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since i was about 6 er 7. I have the sailor moon R movie and i'm trying to find all the episodes on ebay...but yeah i love sailor moon and i always will....

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:36 am
my name is alicia, call me miyu.....
im 15 and ive watcheds sailor moon since i was 5 heart heart heart
i love sailor moon with all my lolita kawaii heart <3  

crystal_lolita

flaming-twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:28 am
Hi, I am Fumiko (I don't want to tell everyone my real name). I'm 14 years old. I have liked Sailor Moon since I was little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:20 pm
My name is Genevieve... im 16 but will be turning 17 Jan 23..... (WOOOHOO) heart I haven't seen SM in years but i have 4 VHS and 1 dvd heart  

Victorie Rose

KiwiClown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:23 pm
im shawny P marsh but u can call me marsha dont ask y im 14 years old and i live in cali  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:56 am
Hello, I'm Kelly from Vegas. I'm 21 and have been watching Sailor Moon since... uhhhh... I was like... 12. What I wouldn't give for it to be back on tv! If I could only find the remote to my VCR, I'd go and watch it right now. gonk  

Milk the Strange

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:22 pm
Hello all,i jsut did a intro in the welcome area.So i won't re-write it all again ^_^ Just look at my profile for information.if u have any questions,need a chat feel free to mail me ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Well uhh.....

My nick name is Kitten i haven't seen sailor moon in a while now (sadly) and i am regreting the fact that they dont air iot on tv where i live anymore cry . Oh i live in Florida, I'm 13, and i am a really nice, kind hearted person! 4laugh ^.^  

C0C0 9

zeljkiccc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 am
hello.my name is zeljana,i live in croatia.i`m 18 and i haven`t watched sm since elementary school.my friends and i used to argue on who looks like which sm character 3nodding ahhh,the memories biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:20 am
Name: My given name is Alexander, though most call me Alex, or by the name I've taken, Apollo. No, not after the Greek/Roman God Phoebus Apollo. After a character I created in which I borrowed the Grek/Roman god's name for. x]

Fan since: Started watching Sailor Moon at age 12, back in 96. Thought it was the stupidest show I'd ever seen, but since it was the only thing on worth watching right after getting home from chool, I kept watching. It wasn't until it was reaired in 99/00 that I really fell in love with it and started a 7 yr project, that's still ongoing.
Kame wo Tenshi Sailormoon

Sexual Orientation: "the gayest straight man around" or so my lil sis says.
Relationship status: single

Where you are from: Hockeytown, MI

Random stuff we should know: I love reading, I write epics, I love random PM's, I'm a goofball to the end, and anything else (no matter how personal) just PM and ask. mrgreen  

Archangel Apollo

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:22 pm
Names James, I'm 23 and have been into sailor moon since i was like 9 or something. yes, i AM male. nothing wrong with that.

I'm from indiana and i am straight and happily married ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:03 am
Hi!I'm Melissa and my nickname is anjali^^I'm 18 years old and I forget how years I look the series sailor moon.I think i've 3 years old when I'm start to looking^^ I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe sailor moon like anime.Sailor moon live in action is good but that does not beat the anime^^  

Kurosawa Kiharu

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Hi... um... xd My name is Isadora...I'm 19 years old.. sweatdrop and i am Addicted to Sailor moon sweatdrop .. BUT i dont need help!!! blaugh I've been watching the Anime Sailor Moon since i was 5 years old.. and i have seen every episode like a billlon times... Lol.. So yea.. if you wanna talk or trade pictures ^_^ i'd be happy to!! ^_^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff