Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 pm
"Not that I care," Tobias said with a chuckle as he followed Defaceo through the forest " Why would you tell your potential ally that part of your plan involved killing said pottential ally?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm
"Why? Because you might as well know now," he replied calmly. He continued his walk into the heart of the forest to find a very important accessory to his plan into the godly state that he sought after. He was back into the normal, nonchalant state that he was usually in, instead of the maniacal state he was in previously. He had even put the staff back in the holster. He brought his hand up wiping the hair from his eyes while walking forward.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm
"Fine then." He continued walking. He knew that Defaceo was not going to kill him, or at least not at this moment.Of course, it was only fair that he also had a traitorous plan in mind, but didn't really feel like informing his victim of the details.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo turned to Tsuzu and smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "It seems so!" Takeo said in an excited tone. The two made an awesome team. Takeo could tell that the two of them were going work really well with each other, as well as be really great friends, and maybe even rivals. Takeo loved his spar with Tsuzu, and wanted to fight him again. But now was not the time. They had other matters to attend to now.

"Ok, Tsuzu," Takeo said, happy that he finally knew the boy's name, "I'll take you to my lord, but first we need to get these other guys going with us as well." Takeo said pointing over his shoulder with his thumb. Agito and the boy from the sky, Izahel or something like that, were still standing there. Takeo turned from from Tsuzu and began walking towards the other two. "Ok, you..." He said pointing to Agito, "I will take you to Lord Defeaco. And you..." Takeo said looking to Izahel, who was still drooling. ~Sigh.....~ "I'm not exactly sure what your story is, but how would you like to come with us for awhile? I'm sure Lord Defaeco would like to meet you." Takeo said, trying to coax the boy from the sky.

Takeo was unsure about this boy. He came from a large vortex in the sky that was radiating with Black Lightning. This kid had to be something special, yet they all were. Everyone in this world was unique, however Izahel seemed much more different. And would probably need to have a close eye kept on him.

((@Kas: Dude, we should totally think of a way to combine our characters abilities twisted ))

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 am
User Image

((@Sado - And I just thought of an awesome way. twisted ))

[ # ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 am
((Lay it on me in a PM, or we can do it in the CB))  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm
((Once you guys have got him on my side, just find Defaeco))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm
(Im bleeding on the ground.^^)  

StickyHighFive

imnac K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm
The trees above rustled fruitlessly, an apple fell from then drilled the earth and remained stuck. But a darkened figured rolled into the air, dangling from both of his arms but fire encircled his fingers causing a bright blaze to crawl over the entire tree. He fell from the burning mess and stood up looking over the people talking and he wondered to himself they were but thoughts of fighting slowly consumed him even more. Orochi looked around before scaling up another tree that he did not burn to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo had begun to lead the group back to the King Defaeco. He stopped upon hearing a sizzling sound. He looked around frantically, then crouched into his wolf like position. Something similar to a growl could be heard coming from Takeo's mouth. His ears listened intently, then he realized it. Takeo looked down at the ground, the ground beneath him was giving off sparks. He looked at it puzzled. Suddenly, the sparks errupted into large flames that would swallow Takeo whole. Most would think the boy was dead, however the boy had been transported to another area.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Whitesilverwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

User Image

Suddenly he heard a sound inside his head.
"W-what?!" he shouted as the voice got louder but he couldn't understand any of it. Then The earth around him surrounded him for a moment.
"W-What?" he stammered again. Then the earth became flattened to normal however... there was no Lex without any trace at all.
There was no scream but Lex was gone.

(Lex Exits the Anima Forst)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm
*As cry leans on the tree.That he passes out on a wind started to blow.Near him the wind was so powerful it knocked his body to the ground.He woke up in a daze and his wounds healed somewhat.He uses his sword to stand up with.And he looks at his hand.And out of no where a gust of wind blows Cry's face back.What the hell?He said surpised.He moved his hand again and put it on the tree.And a wind could be heard.The barkr on the tree.Flew off abit.And he looked at the bark that fell to the ground.Did i cuase that?The wind blew again and his hair with it.His jacket flowwed in the wind.And it pointed westward.I guess thats where i have to go.He moved his body in that direction and threw his sword over his sholder and began to walk it was clear to him that he was leaving the forest.He could see the end of the tree line.  

StickyHighFive

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am
"Sorry to be rude," Tobias said to Defaceo," but I have to be going!" Tobias started climbing a random tree then leaping from tree to tree in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm
There is a dark presence radiating in the forest. Any normal being wouldn't even notice it, but to those with powers of the darkness, it is as a lighthouse on a stormy sea.

Tobias stepped into the clearing where he felt the presence. It was empty, except on the ground in the center there was etched in the ancient language the symbol for "patience". I guess I should wait here, he thought to himself.

Saint Tobias

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces