Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Alex sat down in a spare chair, breathing hard as he nodded in agreement with Bella "for some reason I feel very happy that you saw me sleeping funnily" he said looking over at the girl. "Must do that more often"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Bella sighed. "It's odd but . . . it doesn't feel like that was the first time . . ." she murmured softly. "I mean . . . I don't remember you but . . ." she sighed. "I'm not making any sense am I?" she asked, sitting up a bit and smiling sheepishly at Alex.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Alex smiled at Bella brightly "You are making as much as sense as a whale falling from the sky" he said. "So yeah not much sense" he laughed as he clutched his chest "okay no more laughing"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm
Bella sighed as she leaned back onto the bed. "I hate not knowing my past . . ." she muttered, a small frown on her face. "Especially when things seem so familiar but I can't remember them at all . . ." she murmured, frustrated with herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Alex gave a long and thoughtful sigh. "I can't compare. I lost someone along time ago" he said softly. "She was wonderful, care free and fantastic in every way" he said looking up at Bella. "You look like her and sometimes even act like her. I lost her through"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Bella smirked a little. "How do you know I'm not her?" she said, meaning it only as a bit of a tease, but as she said it, she couldn't help but wonder . . . what if she was the person who Alex lost? The ring on her finger that he had gotten so upset about, the fact that he said she looked like her even acted like her . . . her smirk faded. "What if . . ." she mumbled and then sat up in the bed. "Could you tell me about her?" she asked, suddenly wanting to know. If she was the person who Alex lost, maybe she'd be able to remember if she was . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 pm
Alex gave a small tired smile at that and shook his head. "In my heart I want to believe she is out there but my head says there is no way anybody could have survived that, her father barely did." Alex looked startled at the question. "Well, she used to laugh a lot and was full of energy. Bouncing around, distracting my parents and myself when she thought we had done too much work. She used to drag me outside. Oh and the people loved her, so sweet and kind. She was loyal to them"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm
Bella smiled a little. He really had loved the one he lost . . . "What was her name?" she asked softly, curious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Alex gave a small smile "her name was Jesabelle" he said looking out of the window into nothingness. He could remember every detail, so near yet so far  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm
As soon as he said that name, Bella was hit by a wave of memories. They were so sharp it was like someone had hit her upside the head. As it was, she collapsed, her arms crumpling under her as she fainted, the sudden rush of memories too much to handle in her waking moments as they broke through the barrier in her mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm
Alex cried out Bella's name when she collapsed leaping forwards and catching her just in time before she hit the floor. Taking her up in his arms he ran towards the healing wards of the castle calling out for the nurse. He soon reached it and shouted the nurse's name loudly along with "help"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 pm
The nurse came out, her eyes widening as she saw Bella, once more unconscious in the prince's arms. "What happened?" she asked guiding the prince to lay Bella on one of the beds.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm
Alex placed Bella gently on the bed before looking back up at the nurse. "I don't know. I didn't hurt her this time, at least I don't think I did. We were talking and she just collapsed" he said talking quickly unable to stop. He breathed hard at the end of his sentence  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:19 pm
The nurse frowned and then carefully examined Bella. When she was done, she turned to the prince. "I can't find anything wrong with her. It seems like she just fainted. The best thing to do is just to wait for her to wake up." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 pm
Alex nodded his head biting his lip as he sat down besides the bed on a chair, he had almost collapsed into it. He placed his elbows on the side of the armchair and placed his chin resting on top of his hands, waiting ..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff