Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:13 am
Phanari
Yeah. My mom says it was good that we had a fight.

Actually fights can help solve tension that builds up between two loved ones, usually after a fight the feelings of seperation actually cause the two ppl to feel a need to be closer actually strengthening the bond between them. It happens alot. So, if you see an old couple that bicker alot but still love each other deeply, thats how it works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:21 pm
sabre_sword
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Hmmm, putting fantasy into reality... nope, not at all, but I do find that Wheel of Time and Sword of Truth are very similar.

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*
Saidar/Saidin = Additive/Subtractive**
Dragon Reborn = Seeker of Truth***
Crystal Sword = Sword of Truth
Aes Sedai/Black Ajah = Sister of the Light/Sisters of the Dark

* They're similar in my point of view in their attitude, the women are boisterous, brave, don't care if teh Dragon/Seeker of teh Truth, or in this case Lord Rahl, gives an order, they'll do what they think is the best course of action. They have honor, are skilled in combat, and are quick to act when the life of their lord is in jeopardy.

** Though they differ in the fact that Saidin and Saidar are for men and women in that difference, and that Additive and Subtractive are different because one is used by the creator and the other is used by the Keeper (though before they could both use it of course), there's still a difference in the styles... or instead of thinking about Add. and Sub. you can think of wizard magic (the males) and sorceress magic (female) that might work too.

*** The difference here is obvious, one is a reincarnation and the other accepted the responsibility because of the sword, but technically they are sort of the same. The Dragon is a reincarnation, so he comes back more than once, and so does the Seeker, becasue the sword is wielded by a new person after the other dies or fufills their duty.

So, what do you guys think? Is this nifty or what? n.n

Ooh! Stand Alone Complex! *squees while listening to the intro* Gawd I luff the intro music for the Ghost in the Shell episodes. =^^=

*realises he went from moron, to intelligent person to moron again* I'm magic! xD

-Squeals- Stand Alone Complex rocks meh proverbial socks! I love the G.I.A.S. music! Inner Universe and Torukia.. My friend says I'm weird for liking those songs.. they bother her.. but I could care less really. It's not HER MP3 now is it.
n.n Squee! I think I'll take one of my blank cds and burn the soundtrack off of my bro's pc once I move. n.n

She's mean! >.<  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:01 am
sabre_sword
Hmmm, putting fantasy into reality... nope, not at all, but I do find that Wheel of Time and Sword of Truth are very similar.

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*

* They're similar in my point of view in their attitude, the women are boisterous, brave, don't care if teh Dragon/Seeker of teh Truth, or in this case Lord Rahl, gives an order, they'll do what they think is the best course of action. They have honor, are skilled in combat, and are quick to act when the life of their lord is in jeopardy.

** Though they differ in the fact that Saidin and Saidar are for men and women in that difference, and that Additive and Subtractive are different because one is used by the creator and the other is used by the Keeper (though before they could both use it of course), there's still a difference in the styles... or instead of thinking about Add. and Sub. you can think of wizard magic (the males) and sorceress magic (female) that might work too.

*** The difference here is obvious, one is a reincarnation and the other accepted the responsibility because of the sword, but technically they are sort of the same. The Dragon is a reincarnation, so he comes back more than once, and so does the Seeker, becasue the sword is wielded by a new person after the other dies or fufills their duty.

Ooh! Stand Alone Complex! *squees while listening to the intro* Gawd I luff the intro music for the Ghost in the Shell episodes. =^^=

*realises he went from moron, to intelligent person to moron again* I'm magic! xD

-Squeals- Stand Alone Complex rocks meh proverbial socks! I love the G.I.A.S. music! Inner Universe and Torukia.. My friend says I'm weird for liking those songs.. they bother her.. but I could care less really. It's not HER MP3 now is it.
n.n Squee! I think I'll take one of my blank cds and burn the soundtrack off of my bro's pc once I move. n.n

She's mean! >.<

I noes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:00 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*

She's mean! >.<

I noes!
*sniffles* Nobody cares about my theoretical mumbo-jumbo! u.u *hugs* You should pull a prank on her! I dunno why, but it'll make you feel better!  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*

She's mean! >.<

I noes!
*sniffles* Nobody cares about my theoretical mumbo-jumbo! u.u *hugs* You should pull a prank on her! I dunno why, but it'll make you feel better!

-Sniffles- Yeah but if I do she'll kick my butt. -Huggles- And I don't think it's humanly possible to pull one on her. She'd go Mord-Sith on my a**. gonk But she's in this guild so I hope she doesn't read this. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:46 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*

She's mean! >.<

I noes!

-Sniffles- Yeah but if I do she'll kick my butt. -Huggles- And I don't think it's humanly possible to pull one on her. She'd go Mord-Sith on my a**. gonk But she's in this guild so I hope she doesn't read this. ^_^
Um, go Arthis on her a**! Death knight of doom!  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:59 am
I couldn't. She laugh at me then still go Mord-Sith on my valuable behind. Maybe I could hire a Death Knight of Doom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:57 am
sabre_sword
I couldn't. She laugh at me then still go Mord-Sith on my valuable behind. Maybe I could hire a Death Knight of Doom.
3nodding  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:52 pm
sabre_sword
3nodding

I'll put up a wanted ad. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:20 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
3nodding

I'll put up a wanted ad. >_<
n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:06 am
Heh that was fun on MSN. I was having way too much fun with the cursive paint feature. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:19 am
sabre_sword
Heh that was fun on MSN. I was having way too much fun with the cursive paint feature. ^_^
n.n

I hadn't been able t oget on MSN for a while, and when I got on there was a bunch of invites to get on my friendlist and stuffs. o.o  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:56 pm
sabre_sword
n.n

I hadn't been able t oget on MSN for a while, and when I got on there was a bunch of invites to get on my friendlist and stuffs. o.o

Thanks for accepting me! Squee! -huggles-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:55 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

She's mean! >.<

I noes!

*ahem*  

mistress_liv

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:18 pm
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

She's mean! >.<

I noes!

*ahem*

No hoes. >_< I mean Ho noes.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas