Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Freakishly Attractive Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what I mean, don'cha?
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Darken Rahl*
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Mord Sith Cara*
  O_O Gaw - ! You people are sick!!
View Results

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:41 pm
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
Wave the flag.

I'd like to do something about the STUPID people in my school (A Thousand Years of Pain on the idiotic girl in the locker beside mine) but I can't because I'm only one person against 500. Plus they'd all probably gang beat me in thier pot driven blood lusts and gothic asskicking sprees. That and I'm too shy. gonk

FOOC! so true! you know what tho? i was talking to my cousins, right, and their schools, i swear there are bloody fights every ******** period! we only have them like once a week. but we have booze and drug problems....lol.

Yeah everywhere you look there's some druggie or goth freAk. They scare me. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:49 pm
sabre_sword
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
Wave the flag.

I'd like to do something about the STUPID people in my school (A Thousand Years of Pain on the idiotic girl in the locker beside mine) but I can't because I'm only one person against 500. Plus they'd all probably gang beat me in thier pot driven blood lusts and gothic asskicking sprees. That and I'm too shy. gonk

FOOC! so true! you know what tho? i was talking to my cousins, right, and their schools, i swear there are bloody fights every ******** period! we only have them like once a week. but we have booze and drug problems....lol.

Yeah everywhere you look there's some druggie or goth freAk. They scare me. gonk
or emos. we have a hell of a lot of emos. (you)  

mistress_liv

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:26 pm
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
Wave the flag.

I'M NOT AN EMO!!! You're more emo than me. scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:06 pm
sabre_sword
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
mistress_liv
sabre_sword
Wave the flag.

I'M NOT AN EMO!!! You're more emo than me. scream scream scream scream

AM NOT! ok, well sometimes my hair is....but not the rest of me...my poetry is though...i still havent brought that home...LOL.
MATT IS DEAD TO ME.  

mistress_liv

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:26 pm
Okay...I gotta get into this one......uhhhhhh.....there's a lot of druggies at our school. I don't know who, but they are there, I just don't mix with that crowd. Heck, I probably couldn't if I tried. "Hello, I'm lookin' for some sweet dope that I can get my hands on, know anybody who can help?" "Freeze! This is the RCMP! You're under arrest!" "Aw sonofabitch!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:47 pm
the RCMP comes to your school?
wowza...we only get the OPP. we're pov. LOL  

mistress_liv

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:44 am
ZerimarObon
Okay...I gotta get into this one......uhhhhhh.....there's a lot of druggies at our school. I don't know who, but they are there, I just don't mix with that crowd. Heck, I probably couldn't if I tried. "Hello, I'm lookin' for some sweet dope that I can get my hands on, know anybody who can help?" "Freeze! This is the RCMP! You're under arrest!" "Aw sonofabitch!"

Classic, Z-man, classic.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:52 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Classic, Z-man, classic.

yea its good to see him around more  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:06 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Classic, Z-man, classic.

yea its good to see him around more

-nod nod- Zee power.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:53 pm
::slaps Z-Man across the face:: STRENGTH TO Z-MAN!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:05 am
-raises fist- YEAH!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:41 am
::Slaps Sabre:: STRENGTH TO SABRE CHAN!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:34 pm
x_x yeah...!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 pm
For it'd be Raistlin from the Dragonlance books, ^^; dunno if any of you know who he is, but he's one of the most devious, intelligent and evil charactes ever... he was being tortured to death, then brought back to life jsut so his torturer could do it again, for FOUR YEARS! And in another time line he replaced the god who did it to him, killed all the other gods, and turned his world into an endless field of grey sludge, his creepy golden eyes always looking down at the world he obliterated. ^^ Some people think he's sick, but I think he's so freaking awesome!  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Aw no not Dragonlance.. Sorry, I really didn't like those books.. meybe it was just the series I read.. Raistlin sounds familiar -thinks so hard her brain pops- x_x  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff