Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:06 pm
Zyx resisted the urge to drool. So far, three girls have transformed into Sailor Senshi. He wondered why he was there...he wasn't a girl...so he couldn't be a Sailor Senshi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:59 pm
((only 2 have transformed so far))

Kiara smiled at Kiki, "Looks like you get to be the leader now, Sailor Moon"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 pm
((Sorry...I accidently counted Hotaru! ^.^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:45 am
Mai walked over to Hotaru and smiled. "You ok? I think wheels aren't the best thing to stand on at times like this." She extended her spare hand to help Hotaru up. She glanced over her shoulder and saw the new Sailor Moon. Despite herself, Mai was beginning to be curious about what was in her trunk.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:17 pm
Kiara smiled over to Mai and Hotaru, "I'll have to find Ariel tomorrow, how will she get hers Luna?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:49 pm
((I forgot I joined this! I'm sorry! I have too many characters... sweatdrop Sailor Pluto's name is going to be Fae Fox all right?? I think I'm going to just jump into the story line... somehow...))

Fae Fox combed through her thick blond-ish brown hair. She did not get her grandmother's hair, like she would have wanted. Dark green, mmm even the thought of its uniquness made Fae bristle with envy. Instead she had long blonde curls. yuck. But people always admired her for her hair. Fae should have learned to be content. But no. Instead it was one morning before school that she was attacking her curls with a comb, trying to make them stay put. She finally got it the way she wanted but as she stepped outdoors to get into her car, the wind blew her hair back into her face. Fae got into the car with a pout. This was not going to be a good day, she decided. Right as she was about to start the engine of her dark red honda, her mother ran out holding an apple in one hand and a necklace in the other. The necklace was interesting. Fae had seen it on her grandma. It was dark green-ish black (a choker) and it had a dark red stone in the center of it. Her grandma had called it the "pluto choker" but then again, Fae thought her grandma was insane so there than. She rolled down the window and her mother gave her the apple and replied, "Your grandmother was insistant that you wear this choker... I am not sure why... But anyway let me help you put it on." Fae rolled her dark eyes and opened the car door, causing the beeping to start. "Can you hurry though? I am going to be late..." She mummbled. Her mom clasped the necklace on to Fae's neck and suddenly as if a bolt of electricity went into her, a rush of power that Fae could feel flushed into her. She threw her mom a confident smile and shut the door mouthing "I love you" then she drove to school. When she parked her car and visited her locker, she went to her first period. Math. "This is going to be a long day." Fae sighed to herself. ((I hope this was okay!))

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:36 am
((Perfect!))

"Leader? Of what?" Kiki asked bewildered while thinking, /Hmm sailor moon. I've always loved the moon. But why a sailor?/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 am
Hotaru took her free hand, as she grabbed the hand Mai offered to help her up with. She quickly climbed to her feet, as she dusted off her clothes. Clutching the key in her other hand, she too began to glance towards the purple trunk that matched hers key.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:09 am
Kiara giggled at Kiki, "Leader of the sailor Senshi, the guardians of Earth, the moon and each planet of our solar system." Kiara watched hotaru, wondering which senshi she would become.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:18 am
Hotaru couldn't wait any longer, she had to find out what was inside that trunk. She caustiously began to make her way over towards it, as if she was afraid there was a trap set up on it. She crouched down infront of it, as she placed the key into the keyhole, and turned it until she heard a click. She opened the top of it to reveal a purple and white fuku, along with a purple transformation pen. She continued to dig through the trunk, as she searched for what else was inside.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:30 pm
"Oh, That explains it." Kiki says. She looked over to Hotaru and her jaw drops open.
"THAT'S NOT FAIR! WHY DOES SHE GET A PURPLE OUTFIT!" Kiki yelled. She sighs a slightly jealous sigh.
"Now then Once you all finish becomin gaquainted with your stuff we can begin combat training in the training room.
Kiki glanced at the watch she had been wearing.
"Umm...Luna? Can this wait? I think we're late for school."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:12 pm
Hotaru clutched her fuku tightly, as a shocked look formed on her face. She was slightly startled by Kiki's reponse, as she took a step back. She then quickly held her fuku out towards her.

"If you want we can trade." She quickly said in hopes that it would calm her down. She then mentioned that it was almost time for school, as a panicked look formed on her face. She would have to run all the way home, grab her stuff for school, then run back in the opposite direction towards school.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 pm
Zyx realized the time. Since he wasn't in school himself, he figured he could help. "If you guys wait for like, a second, I'll go get my car and drive you to school. I can fit all of you easily. Then I'll come back and see if I can help Luna. I've got nothing better to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:13 am
((Wow, they've been there all night lol!))

Kiara looked at her watch and blinked, she hadn't felt the time passing, she thought for a moment, "I'll stay here, I don't start work until next week, I can't give any of you a lift though as my car is at home."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:34 am
"It's okay. Blue is my seconed favorite color anyway." Kiki smiled at Hotaru.
"Oh and Zyx? A car ride would be nice. Once I get out of this....outfit."
((That raises a good point. How did the scouts change out of the outfits? I mean, from what I remember it became another scene and they just didnt have them on.))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games