Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:36 am
~Rei~

Rei said nothing.She kept pace,but she kept glancing up into the darkeness hoping to see a glimpse of someone.But she was out of luck.

~M9~

M9 knodded,but something caught her eye.She leaned close to Kunzite and whispered"Look at that senshi",she whispered pointing at Mars."I cant tell who she is,but she keeps looking our way.Lets just kill them now",she said anxiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:09 am
"Why? Don't tell me that one Senshi making you nervous," Kunzite said, a hint of mockery in his voice. He then turned completly to face M9, his voice more serious. "We will wait until they are back on Earth, understood?"

(( I will be offline until at least Monday. I won't actually be back at my home computer until the 6th or 7th of March, but I should be able to use one from Monday to Friday. This RP is moving kinda slow, so this shouldn't be a problem, I don't think. Sorry. ))  

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:12 pm
isaki stopped walking seeing that the light from the gem began to reflef more that it had. she sighed and then smiled "alright we are here now all we have to do is exit, follow me" she said just before she began to pust throught the object. it wasen't really an object but more of an illusion, and illusion of a door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:34 pm
~Rei~

"Whats the hold up?"she said impatiently."You said I was going slow",she mocked.

~M9~

"Fine",she said.She saw the Senshis stop."Heres our Chance!"she said impatiently like a little child.She tugged at Kunzites sleeve with both hands."We can hold them up for as long as we like,just think about it..."she whinned.  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:34 pm
(I will not be on until sunday-tuesday b/c my computer crashed and we're waiting for a new one to arrive)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:46 pm
isaki pushed throught the illusion into the hallway like area. the then began to walk fast down the stairs hoping everyone would follow and they would do it quickly  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:19 pm
Rei followed Isaki suit.What was that?,she wondered.Not only had she been getting a bad feeling,but wierd things were appearing.We've gotta really get out of here,she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:13 am
Zoisite had been keeping his mouth shut until now. He looked around Kunzite and saw that M9 was tugging at Kunzite's sleeve. The fact that she was this close to him was enough, let alone that she was actually touching him.

He stepped forward, looked at Kunzite's sleeve, then raised his eyes to look at M9. "Don't touch him."

Kunzite was amused by Zoisite's defensive behavour, but shook M9's hands off him just the same. "You have the patience of a five-year-old child," he commented.

He raised his arm in the direction of the Senshi and a pulse of energy flew past them and stopped where the door illusion appeared. The door vanished and was replaced with a portal leading back to the Earth dimension, giving them an easy way out.

"Now, I am going to enjoy seeing their reactions to Earth, after that, you are free to do as you like with them."

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:49 pm
isaki was going os fast and had not sceen the portal so she ended up going through it as if it wasen't even there. once back on earth she looked around and frowned "julien is going to be very mad" she muttered to herself looking around at the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:34 pm
~M9~

M9 looked at zoicite and then Kunzite."Touch Touch",she said as she pointed Kunzits's arm.She imiturly taunted Zoicite.Then she stuck her tounge out.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:10 am
Kunzite closed his eyes and sighed in frustration. He wasn't sure how much more of M9 he could take. He opened his eyes and noticed something shining a few metres behind the dark haired woman. A small crystalline daggar was floating just off the floor and was aimed at M9.

Kunzite shot a look over at Zoisite, who's eyes were blazing. 'Don't,' Kunzite communicated telepathically. Seeing that he wasn't getting through to the younger man, Kunzite's attention returned to the crystal, shattering it before it could do any damage.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:05 pm
~M9~

M9 looked behind her."What was that",she asked,referring to shattered crystals floating down.

~Rei~

Rei looked into the direction of the temple."Lets go",she said.But as she walked into the temple,she gasped.It was ransacked and destroyed.  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:12 pm
isaki forgot to stop the necklace from glowing and so it gradually faded. isaki then realized it and looked down at the necklace. she detransformed as soon as she had realized it and she didn't even want to. "guys i gotta jet i will meet you back here as soon as i'm done checking something out" she said. she quickly began to run back towards her house  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:58 pm

(((Sorry I haven't been here in so long!!! sweatdrop ))
Cordelia followed Rei into the temple. Her jaw fell open. "I think... I'll stop by home too..." She detransformed, "I might take a while... I so need a bath. That place always gives me the creeps..." She waved to Rei over her shoulder and walked slowly to her car. She was still in awe about the looks of Rei's temple. WHo would do such a thing? She was so wrapped up in this that she completely forgot about the man sitting at her dining room table.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 pm
Megan went inside the local diner she was so hungery she had been out trying to get a hold of her friends back home in America and she then had to go to the store to get things for her mother. " One Icecream soda and a cheeseburger please" she asked.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff