Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 am
to Rok:
yeah I've heard about that so it makes you quistion wether this supposed one god even truly exists thats why I believe if he does then hes not the only god and that in fact the christian god is actually the enemy to fear cuz I have done a lot of research on both Christianity and Satanisim that christians make them out to be did you know that they are not a sacrificial religion in fact its the other way around. so to put it in syfy points Star Wars the Jedi and the Sith the Jedi believe that you must control your emotions or be tempted to fall to the dark side ok but the Sith they believe that using your emotions to better your self will bring you many rewards and make life easier they don't believe that their destiny controls them or that the force(God) works through them they believe that the force works for them un like the Jedi who do believe that the force works through them and do believe that your disteny is fixed not only that but they want to make life harder

jedi=Christianity
Sith=the other religions that go against them

this is just a rough idea though but if its true then Id rather be on the side that is easy I don't plan to spend my entire life looking for an aswer that will never come
Am i saying being satanist or pagan is a good thing to do NO but im not say being christian is either

heres another one if you look through history Christianity has had more breaks in its religion than any other has if that doesn't scream falsehood then to those who believe well sorry but your being lied to right down to the core of it all

Would you believe that all this came from being bored one day and deciding to just look up something random the crap you learn when you read and study

any ways

to Every one else:
Ive got a short sumary of wht happened in the time between after the timeskip and before if any ones interested but its incomplete do to Id like some input on events like the victor(Scryers or the combined armies of Light and Dark) and what Liefka plans to do with Malice and such cuz I wrote down that she just dissappeared never to be heard from again but I would really like some in put And candy You can help me out with small details for your kingdom Cuz Im not sure if wether or not the two kingdoms should merge or not or if the scryers win that the kingdoms fell I don't know yet but I would really like some input on events that can go happen in the number of years that Im projecting for (about 17-18 enough time for the children of Raynar and Jezebel to grow to become young adults)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 pm
Suggestion!

Moving L/D to the RPAA Guild...and when starting there, we'd start from a time skip?

Eh??

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm
Hey! scream
Don't start messing with Star Wars. Anyone can infer anything they want from anything. I can prove that point if need be.

Also, the storm troopers in real life, were hitler's elite soldiers. So what?

Just watch what you say around a Star Wars nerd XD

[[isn't it great how I capitalize Star Wars and not hitler? XD]]

(edit)
sorry. Yeah candy, sounds like a good idea. Then anyone who wants to stay in and hasn't joined the guild will have to. XD JK

I have no complaints about the idea.

(edit #2)
and don't use "pagan" like it's a real religion. That's a label given by the church to non-christian religions. Thought the satanist would know that.

(the following is my opinion) Any one who calls themselves pagan is just wanting to get attention for going against christianity. If they were really "pagan", they wouldn't call themselves as such. They'd be worshiping celtic gods or something like that.
(wow...sorry. Phsyco rant... sweatdrop )

(not trying to start a fight, but the atheist punk has to point out why you're all wrong! XD JK)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:21 am
SgtSpecial
Hey! scream
Don't start messing with Star Wars. Anyone can infer anything they want from anything. I can prove that point if need be.

Also, the storm troopers in real life, were hitler's elite soldiers. So what?

Just watch what you say around a Star Wars nerd XD

[[isn't it great how I capitalize Star Wars and not hitler? XD]]

(edit)
sorry. Yeah candy, sounds like a good idea. Then anyone who wants to stay in and hasn't joined the guild will have to. XD JK

I have no complaints about the idea.

(edit #2)
and don't use "pagan" like it's a real religion. That's a label given by the church to non-christian religions. Thought the satanist would know that.

(the following is my opinion) Any one who calls themselves pagan is just wanting to get attention for going against christianity. If they were really "pagan", they wouldn't call themselves as such. They'd be worshiping celtic gods or something like that.
(wow...sorry. Phsyco rant... sweatdrop )

(not trying to start a fight, but the atheist punk has to point out why you're all wrong! XD JK)

I can go with the Guild bit and off of what Sarge said

Pagan is not a Religion itself, Pagan Craft is more of a small Cult or Gathering depending on what is being done and how many people there. I myself love reading Pagan Content, I've even done my own BoS(Book of Shadows) with old styled in and a Feather pen. Now before anyone thinks o my god he's a devil worshiper and starts screaming "Thou will repent for thous sins" I read Pagan work cause I love fantasy Lore over all, From Lore,Animals,Spells,Inner Faiths,Spirits,Demi God,Gods Etc... Hell my Name Rokoka comes a God in the Realm of Fantasy that was much like Loki from Greek Mythology but suffered from MPD(Multi Personality Disorder) and controlled the times when Chaos would ensue and When times of Calm would come.

Also I've found it funny really when I look at star wars and Christian. There are links between them but come on there both Fiction so no bigy.
I understand there are those who are Christian and I respect that, So please don't go off on me. We all have a choice in placing are faith in something mine happens to be in Science and actual proof and not the Bible or a God.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am
@Rokoka: I don't think you need to keep covering your a** like that. If people think something you did was a "sin" then that's their opinion right?

Anyway, the Star Wars/christianity thing; any most sci-fi uses aspects from religions or old stories. And christianity is completely made of bits and pieces of religions that came before it. So if any sci-fi, or fiction for that matter, uses ideas from a pre-existing story, myth or religion; then it can most likely be compared to christianity. That make any sense?

Also, on a side note. I believe that anything called a "myth" is just a religion that was taken over by christianity. Before christianity, it would have been a valid religion, or religious story I guess. So for using the word "myth" in the above paragraph, I have kicked myself T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am
Alrighty! It's settled then! I will make plans to move it into the RPAA guild!

For those of you who don't know what guild it is...it's this one:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=274773

I'll take suggestions for the RP in the guild, just PM me your suggestions on how to update the story line and such.

Profiles will be the same, if your changing it, let me know. Some new characters can be added since it will be a rather large time skip. So yay!

Sorry My posts been slow lately! I have alot of stuff to do IRL crying I'll try my best to keep it steady though! smile

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm
ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH MY HEAD IS SWIMMING WITH GUILT FOR EVEN BRINGING IT UP ON RELIGION GRAAHHH gonk
anyways I didn't mean to insinuate that pagan was a religion also I like the story of Star wars also but Im not going to say im a nerd but i am a geek meaning i don't go crazy about it if someone bad mouths it unlike some *nug nug*

any ways i guess me waiting to see the rp jump up top is well out of question so TO THE GUILDS i still need info on how to write the timeskip unless some one already did  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm
ahhh by Ray It's fun watching you squirm ;3  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm
*Just stares*

Wow you people argue ALOT! You guys need tone down on the testosterone....

As for the time skip.... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FINALLY!!! I know I havent been alive on that any longer but in the new one he is going to be Aldair is going to be dead Anyway...... Sorry Candy.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 am
the Rp isn't there from what I can tell or it's just not been made yet  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 am
O.O Oh my jeez....
I shoulda checked this a lot more...
I missed a ton gonk
But yay! It's gonna start back up!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 am
Ok, so i'll need help when I throw it in the Guild. I'll do my best to get it done today but it's monday..I have to get some Errands done and what not. sad

Murr! hehehe

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:42 pm
I'll help anyway you need Candy smile )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Your wish is my command
in other words ill help  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 pm
I'd help too but looks like you already got volunteers XD
JK, I'm not that much of an a**, but I doubt you'll need me anyway.

Frack, mondays suck! I woke up from my nap in seventh period and realized that it was still monday...four more days of crap gonk

Sorry to b***h XP  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces