Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 am
8/10 The poision begins to flow from Arreku's arm, in strips, and Luna uses her chakra to guide it to a bucket next to her, keeping her breathing shallow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 am
LunaBravenheart
8/10 The poision begins to flow from Arreku's arm, in strips, and Luna uses her chakra to guide it to a bucket next to her, keeping her breathing shallow.

9/10
She takes out the last of the poision and uses her Byakugan to make sure she hasn't hurt the area were the poision was take out.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart

9/10
She takes out the last of the poision and uses her Byakugan to make sure she hasn't hurt the area were the poision was take out.

10/10

She closes the wound and puts the poision in a vile that she puts in a puch on her belt. "I did it" breathes out "Thank goodness." Looks at Arekku. "Your ok right sensei?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 am
A bird flies by and drops a message at Luna's feet and landing on her soldier. It was Yun's bird. She opens the note that tells her to come find him. "Arekku-sensei, I'm going to have to leave for a little while, my brother Yun-sama needs to see me." She bows deeply and overwhelemed with joy gives Arekku a hug. "Thank you..for everything." she backs away, a it flushed in the face. "when I come back we should have a mock battle sometime. I would love to see your fighting skills." Smiles and hands him a package "I owe you one Arekku." The wolf nudges her hand allowing her to get on his back. The wolf begins to run and Luna waves to Arekku as she leaves the mountains, heading to find Yun.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah yeah sure well take care Luna probably see you at my office." Arekku said as he then hugged her back.

Arekku then put his attention back and Noa trying to be diligent and how he trains he noticed her get more comfortable,"Alright now to move on to the next stage of it Dakai Ni." Arekku said as his movement went from smooth, then he to controlling his movements he showed her slowly what that meant as he moved around hoping and all it all seemed like if he was water at the moment.

"So Noa give me a five mile run with these on as well." Arekku said as he walked over to her and gave her a fifty pound vest,"Then after running practice kicking." Arekku said as he then put one on as well,"So follow me."

Dakai Ni
Still handcuffed the practitioner switches his focus from controlling his movements and making them precise to making them much stronger. The practitioner learns to use gravity to their advantage and make their leg into a lever in which they place all of their weight onto creating leg strikes similar to that of a guillotine. Along with these stronger strikes the practitioner continues to strengthen their body so that it can deal with the complex system of movements that the Ippin Seichuu Sanji provides.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah yeah sure well take care Luna probably see you at my office." Arekku said as he then hugged her back.

Arekku then put his attention back and Noa trying to be diligent and how he trains he noticed her get more comfortable,"Alright now to move on to the next stage of it Dakai Ni." Arekku said as his movement went from smooth, then he to controlling his movements he showed her slowly what that meant as he moved around hoping and all it all seemed like if he was water at the moment.

"So Noa give me a five mile run with these on as well." Arekku said as he walked over to her and gave her a fifty pound vest,"Then after running practice kicking." Arekku said as he then put one on as well,"So follow me."

Dakai Ni
Still handcuffed the practitioner switches his focus from controlling his movements and making them precise to making them much stronger. The practitioner learns to use gravity to their advantage and make their leg into a lever in which they place all of their weight onto creating leg strikes similar to that of a guillotine. Along with these stronger strikes the practitioner continues to strengthen their body so that it can deal with the complex system of movements that the Ippin Seichuu Sanji provides.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
((Sorry I've been inactive lately. I'm in New York for Christmas and haven't gotten on the web lately.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 pm
Kuromaruu sat and watched Luna and Noa practice their medical techniques. Haimaru and Tsuki began to run and prance around Noa. Haimaru jumped up and began to lick Noa's face. Kiba sat and the edge of a cliff listening to the howls of his pack. Kuromaru looked over to the wolf and walked over to him. "Hey Kiba. You miss 'em don't cha? Don't worry I know how you feel. Arekku over there's like the father I've never had, though he is just a year older then me but he's much more mature then me. Then there's Noa who I'm slowly getting to know and I think I like her I'm slightly attracted,but that's not the point. And Nakashima's like my little brother. See I've lost my family and I grew up on the streets. They're the only ones I got so listen if you want you can go home with your pack you can. I'll hike up here every week and see ya and train ya. Okay?" Kuromaru began to think of the possibilities with yet another member on his team. It was like a pack of his own; a close knit family in which he was in charge. Kuromaru's thinking was interupted by Kiba's howl of delight as he darted off into the woods.

Kuromaru turned to Arekku and No,"By any chance did you happen to hear any part of that conversation?" He was curious and didn't feel that he wanted Arekku and Noa to know how he felt about them. Then he saw them dart off into a run. He ran up to them. "Can I join in?" he asked in a low shy voice.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 am
Noa Hayato

' Yay, more disadvantages!', Noa growled, but she did as he said. It was probably good for something she didn't saw yet. The handcuffs had proven themself sort of worthy, so this would too. She put on the vest, which required some skills because her hands were still cuffed. And two of Kuromaru's teammates where trying to get her attention. She ignored them.

She had watched how Arekku had showed her the next stage and she sort of understood where he wanted to go. It would probably get clearer when she trained to do it just like that. Smooth and flowing, but yet powerful. It was much like her main element. She could do that.

'Alright, sensei', Noa said as she followed him. The running was quite different than the running she did in Leaf. She had trained with some weights, but not five pounds and not while cuffed. She bowed a little under the weight, but had to remind herself of straighten her back. She wouldn't bow down for any training method.

She noticed that Kuromaru was coming to them without actually seeing it.' Hi Kuromaru! Training here too for the chuunins?', Noa asked, a little under her breath as she continued to run. She tried to listen to what he said more, but she had most of her concentration on not falling and continue to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:43 am
Kuromaru kept along her pace. She was running awful slow but Kuromaru could see why. "Yeah I am. I've learned one Jounin tech from Teach already. I want to learn the Water Prison Technique but me and Teach are way different, in skill,jutsu,and class. He can't teach me it but hopefully he could find a scroll that'll help me. Matter of fact we were just in the middle of sparring when he suddenly disappeared so I came up here outta boredom and was suprised to see you here." he said quietly and then grinned at the end.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:04 am
Noa Hayato

'Wow, that's great! I happen to have learned one jounin technique myself, but I would prefer to learn some of the easier techniques for my element, since jounin jutsu's devour my chakra. I'm here to recieve some medical training, the Hokage was busy every time I asked her. I decided that I wanted to learn them before the chuunins, so I came here. Arekku-sama is a very good teacher', Noa said, as she increased her pace.
She had noticed that Kuromaru could keep up with her without a sweat and she didn't want to be known as a slow runner, though she never had been one.
She ran her five miles and started to practise her kicks. She had to make the slow and correct, hitting at the right spot. Her imaginairy foes came out imidiatly and she started to kick them down. She lost her balance a few times due the vest she was wearing, but she wasn't doing to bad.
Her forehead was dripping with sweat as she began to create a flow in her kicks, one followed perfectly on the other. There was almost no room for an opening. She thought she was doing pretty well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku did the run with her though he was taking his time as he went to go kick with her not saying anything till he saw her being more fluent with her movements as well see the power as he sigh he suddenly drop and showed her a surprise power kick as he used his hands on the floor as he did a very low kick yet it was just as powerful as the ones on the air as he stood up back straight,"Well this is the last stage for a while and then we'll rest up then maybe go back to some medical Noa, this stage is called Dakai San it uses new ranges of strikes as well new movements other than acrobatic ones, though you still need more power. At least with this you learn to balance with your hands if need be." Arekku said as he did a handstand and was kicking the three in that position.

Dakai San
Now the practitioner starts to learn a larger range of strikes with the legs. Instead of focusing solely on high acrobatic kicks strengthened by weight and gravity they begin to learn the usefulness of swift and powerful attacks that are close to the ground. Without the aid of an outside force to strengthen these close to the ground attacks they focus on gaining more power from within not only in the legs but in the arms as well. In this stage the practitioner has learned the immense usefulness of their arms as balancers to keep the practitioner going on with their fluid strikes

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am
Noa Hayato

Noa sighed, but continued her training. She tried to do the handstand Arekku was doing, but she wasn't stable enough to kick the tree. She stood up again, focussed and focussed on everything she had learned in the previous stages. She had to be precise and she knew she could control her movements very well now. She had to get used to using her hands again.
She made a handstand again and kicked the tree. It was correct, she had balanced herself well, the kick came right on the tree, but she hadn't put enough power in the kick. She focussed herself on the kick, letting chakra run through it like only medicals could and kicked the top of the tree. She turned and fell into a lower position and made another kick that slashed the tree in two halfs.
'How about this?', she asked. She wondered what would be next. She had totally no idea how long she was training here and she wondered how much time she had before Kazuma came looking for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:02 pm
Noa Hayato
Noa Hayato

'Wow, that's great! I happen to have learned one jounin technique myself, but I would prefer to learn some of the easier techniques for my element, since jounin jutsu's devour my chakra. I'm here to recieve some medical training, the Hokage was busy every time I asked her. I decided that I wanted to learn them before the chuunins, so I came here. Arekku-sama is a very good teacher', Noa said, as she increased her pace.
She had noticed that Kuromaru could keep up with her without a sweat and she didn't want to be known as a slow runner, though she never had been one.
She ran her five miles and started to practise her kicks. She had to make the slow and correct, hitting at the right spot. Her imaginairy foes came out imidiatly and she started to kick them down. She lost her balance a few times due the vest she was wearing, but she wasn't doing to bad.
Her forehead was dripping with sweat as she began to create a flow in her kicks, one followed perfectly on the other. There was almost no room for an opening. She thought she was doing pretty well.
"That's great and yeah he's good teach," he said catching her as she staggered while practicing kicks,"You're in Kasuma's squad right? Well for the record," he leaned closer to whisper in her ear,"Kasuma and Arekku hate each other. Arekku doesn't mind but I'd think Kasuma will serverly punish you for training with Arekku." He moved back out. "Oh! That reminds me I was asigned a squad of my own." he began to laugh.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm
Kuromaru then turned to Arekku. He walked over to Arekku and spoke soflty and quietly so only he could hear. "Teach I've been thinkin'. I've been spendin' alot of time over here in the Grass and haven't even considered Konoha 'til now. I've grown more attached to this place. I was wondering if it was possible if a ninja can switch villages. If it's not then just keep t his between us. Okay? Nevermind just forget this conversation I'll see after the Chuunin exams."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games