Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm
((Oh Damn... I'm gone one day and I come back to see that I've been set somewhere. That's twice that this has happened so far, thanks for not leaving me behind. Skurai... you continue to amaze me heart ))

Eiji was completely caught off guard by Skurai's actions. He had not at all expected his brother to act in the way that he had. All in a matter of moments not only had he been reunited with his long lost brother, but he had his memories restored and was instantly teleported back to his home of old. Eiji is awe-struck as he looks around the floating city where a myriad of angels roam the plains in white clothing and shining wings as me had never seen before. Eiji's eyes begin to water as he remembers the Good memories that he had of his home.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Mario Dragon
Tarik looks at the demon. He was not use to being addressed in such a manner, having been King. He forgot he was on earth. He recognized the demon but he was a bit different, younger. He realizes that it is the younger Wrath before the wars, the one that served his grandfather.

"Hail demon keeper, I am just leaving your master's house on a mission of great importance. He gave me this ring to prove that I have his blessing and to do his bidding." He shows Wrath the ring with his family crest.

Wrath twitches at his words, "do you know who i am demon?, i am Wrath! champion of the demons!, now what is your name and worthy lord?, dont lie or i will make it so you will never lie again" Wrath slowly started to walk toward tarik with his hand on his sword

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:53 pm
((If any of this is confusing pm me.))
"Look harder Eiji. For the angels you see now are nothing but a shattered memory, they are not real. When you were born Eiji there was no city of Angels. My father and your mother brought us into the past so we could be raised in better times. We were brought back to where humanity was still young and the City of Angels flourished. You were raised here, I was raised amongst humans. This city is one of the reasons your demon side was purged from your body. You were the cause of the city's downfall. The angels couldn't take anymore of their own kind being slaughtered so they packed up and returned to heaven. But all this happened 10's of thousands of years ago. I meant it when I said were older than you think. Born in new times, raised in old. I want to take it in Eiji, look at your sins. This is part of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Tarik replies to Wrath, "I know of the champion Wrath, long keeper of the royal demon line. I am kin from afar to the Demon Lord Moredred by the name of Tarik. I am charged by his lordship with a mission, make way and I shall take my leave to fulfill this mission post haste."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm
Wrath looks at him, "then you should know that i would not beilieve such a statement then"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Tarik says, "Then go ask Lord Moredred. Do I not carry his ring as blessing? You would doubt the will of the Lord? Would I be alive if his lordship found me to be a liar? Did I not just leave the house of his lordship? Go meet with him if you doubt me."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:11 pm
Wrath looks at him, "fine you may pass" Wrath walks off toward the sound of fighting in the distance  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Tarik nods to Wrath and continues down the path out of the fortress containing the house of his grandfather and the generations before. He is off to Kiev to finish the quest he was born to fulfill. Why his mother had seduced a man who was not a demon, to save the demons. Why she gave up the crown to make him king. Soon the wrongs will be corrected and he will be free. "Soon."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:11 am
((All understood... you're trying to make him suicidal, lol))

Eiji turns and looks at Skurai now enraged, by all that was being revealed to him. One of his hands trail off to the hilt of one of his swords as it is quickly drawn and placed at Skurai's neck. He beings to speak slowly making sure to keep eye contact with his damned brother. "What is your point of showing me these shades of history long past. I have atoned for my crimes and no longer care for you I once was. If there is a point to all this, speak it and be done with this sick game of charades! As I said before, i have a past to save and a future to restore." Eiji looks away one last time before returning his gaze to his brother; sorrow filled his eyes now and and the stone around his neck glowed faintly with discouragement.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am
Acos stood up and walked over to Onyx. I hope that sword didn't take any of my powers... she thought, then tried to shoot a blast of darkness at Slayer. Instead, a blast of pure light shot out.  

watertrainer21

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 am
Slayer Sees the water Blast and gets hit to the ground " Gahhh , you little guardian its to late " . He sees a blast of light but it misses him by a hair .He Slowly takes out a dagger and tosses it at the water guardian

He slowly gets up " Its time for you guardains to see the true power of the demon kingdom " he focuses his enegry on his sword which was beginning to turn bright red

He smiles as he steps back towards a lone horse " You guardians cant win the war that will hit this land . You cant beat me or the demon king" . He throws down his sword which begins to burn ." The fire that will ravish this land can not be put out with water . It will burn untill everything dies. or untill someone uses a stone power to stop it. But that will mean that the stone will be useless "

He begins to laugh as he kicks his shoes into the horses side " You could of prevented this from happening . You could of stop this war guardians if you just gave the demons the stones . Now you will see the destrution of the world. " He calls the last of his minions " Have fun guardains "

He Rides off towards the clearing and onto the Road heading east. He focuses his enegry on his master " Master I have set the forest on fire with my sword . luckly I have another one in a castle in Slayer lands, The fire will burn untill they can put it out "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 am
Acos was too freaked out by her power mix-up to notice the fire until the smoke reached her. "Ok, thwo things. 1: how do we put out the fire? and 2: Why do I feel like an angel?" she asked, looking around frantically.  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 pm
Skurai grabbed Eiji and took him to the very middle of the city; to a giant throne. "Eiji, look at this throne. Notice anything about it? Its as old as the city itself but no one has ever sat in it. Do you know why? Because this throne was meant for specifically for you. This is the very throne you will sit on to rebuild this long lost kingdom. This is your penance for your sins, not being with the guardians. It is to rule here, start a-knew and to reign amongst your people. You will be a god. This is your destiny Eiji, do no fight it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Sasori knew what she must do. She had to sacrifice her stone, the fire stone to stop the fire. If it was destroyed, she would lose her powers but the others would have theirs. She would just have to fight the old reliable way with her katana.

Sasori goes to the fire and concentrates her powers on it to absorb it and focus it. The demon fire was strong and hard to control. She could feel her stone burning red on her hand and her body, which it had started to consume. She focused the fire upon itself so that it would consume itself and burn itself out. The fire grew strong and so hot that it melted Slayer's sword to a puddle of molten silver and then the fire exploded. Sasori collapses, the fire goes out.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 pm
"A...a god?!" Eiji walks toward the throne, swords still drawn. *He then stops and crumbles as his stone began to screech with the power of the wind as a feeling of loss took over. Eiji was unaware of the events going on with the other guardians as well as Sasori's sacrifice. His head beings to spin uncontrollably as images of the dieing fire stone started appearing in his head. "AGH!!!!! MY HEAD!!!"

((* wahmbulance Guardians take note, lol))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games