Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 am
Holding the kiss as long as possible Shoko smiles and rubs Kasumi's thighs. She refrains from the kiss momentarily with a continued smile. "Kasumi I know you will think this is silly, but I need to get to work on something important a weapon I have been thinking up some weapons and last night gave me the perfect idea.." Shoko pushes herself up so she is standing next to the bed she helps Kasumi up and has a funny look in her eye. Shoko has grown so much lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am
"Oh you mean this weapon." Kasumi said holding up a large metal rod and laughed as it seemed to disappear into her skin, the black metal that was also on Shoko started to slide off her and back onto Kasumi while being absorbed into ehr skin. Kasumi then stretched and smiled. "Mmm good to have my metal back, though i think it a bit sticky." She laughed again at her perverted humor as she slid her panties and bra back on and in a flash was re dressed in ehr normal robes.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"MMmm something like that." shoko shakes her head putting her short shorts back on and tank top. She then starts walking to the door of the room. Opening and looking back at Kasumi "Come join me downstairs, I must make this weapon before I lose the idea. You can make a door so you can have access to my cave at any time. My lower cave area has metal desposits all over the walls you will love the place."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:32 am
"Thought I explored your lower cave last night." Kasumi said kisses her cheek as she walked downstairs with a grin.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 am
NUR
"Oh my god." Shoko slaps Kasumi's arm. "Your so bad." She says while they walk downstairs out the back door, towards the garden through the lovely garden and down into the metal room with all the waterfalls. Shoko jumps down to the center island and begins gathering all the materials she will need for the weapon upgrade of hers. She has a wonderful idea for her weapons. A shield on one side and a crossbow on the other. (shield was edited so that it was acceptable.) Shoko puts her old wrist blades on a counter and starts taking them apart the starting stage to the upgrade.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko continues her onslaught of weapon making. Firing up the furnace in the depths of her forge. Melting different metals down and types of clay and ceramics all infused with chakra. This mixture will be super stong and able to take on the abilities of the persons chakra it is melded with. Taking the mixture out she finds it is easily able to fold in on itself. Making it very weak to crushing like attackers. The shield takes for very quickly actually. The mixture created was simply beautiful a work of pure genius that would never of been possible without the night of before with Kasumi. Shoko makes a simple design to allow the shield to be folded in on itself and extend when Shoko focuses tiny amounts of chakra into her already existing wrist blades. She suited the shield up and shined it up locking it in place on her left wrist blade. She let the mixture cool and its folding properties remained the same...lucky Shoko, the shield mimics her style of fighting. Transmitting its energy to a small area around any object it touches. Shoko now must create the harder of the two instruments of destruction she has been wanting to make.

This one will require lots of clockwork like gears. Such beautiful designing must be taking in order to complete this. In all this process will take Shoko a whole day to complete...at the least a whole day. Time is always a little harder to tell here deep in the cave.

Constructing the second blades upgrade into a crossbow Shoko melts all sorts of metals and makes all sorts of casts for clockwork springs and gears which will keep the whole system small and stable. Folding abilities allow shoko to keep her quick movements alive. Creating all the individual components the crossbow is mainly made of metal actually, making it very weak to someone like Kasumi. Thats why Shoko said this whole process would seem useless to her. The arrows launching system made and completed the barrel being fitted to the system right now. This is an incredibly touchy part of the procedure. The barrel rifled as to give the small and usually not very long range arrows a bit more range and accuracy. Shoko spent much time thinking this system through. The barrel and chamber really needs to be strong to handle the tiny explosions which will be happening within. These tiny explosions will catapult the arrows faster at a target making the crossbow somewhat like a gun. The barrel even adjustable so that Shoko can adjust from long range shooting to close range shooting. Her crossbow now needs a way to pop out of the wrist blade system. She puts it under the blade which lifts upwards and over the crossbow when it is activated. The loading system only allows one shot at a time to be fired in a semi-automatic fashion. Where a clip is attached holding the ammunition required. The ammunition being clay/ grass small and sharp tipped arrows. Having loaded up 10 clips Shoko pops them into the drum clip (which wraps around her wrist slightly.) Holding more ammo Shoko really likes the feel of her new weapons already...but something is missing.

She thinks for a long time about the last component needed for the upgrade. She has it! Utilizing sound is the only balance needed now. She creates with the leftover ceramic and metal side mounted attachments to her weapons that don't actually extend from her arm very far. Holes all over the side attached weapon channel air through them in a funnel to create a slight whistling sound which can be thus incorporated or manipulated rather into an attack or defense of some sort. This process is the fastest of all for Shoko really. Just make a weapon that doesn't extend too far from the full system and punch holes through it. She attaches it to the full system and looks at her new upgraded blades. they are still able to extend like normal, but with some new additions that make Shoko very dangerous indeed.

She emerges from her forge sweating like mad, ashes and burnt all over her she smiles to Kasumi and tries out her new weapons. The shield extends beautifully the cross bow as well and it fires so smoothly what a dream. She doesn't know the special condition of the shield. It transmits small amounts of energy which can help protect whatever it is stuck into. She sticks the shield into the ground and the ground becomes indented slightly outwards so she is standing upon a concave protective area. Problem is Shoko can't move in this state. Or else she wont be protected. That sucks...but whatever. Shoko thinks to herself and pulls the shield out of the ground. Letting both her contraptions fold back up into there sleek form. "Sweet."

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm
Kasumi waved her hands and the cross bow and shield flew into her possession. "Oh thank you shoko you shouldn't have for me aww." She laughed and stuck her tongue out teasing the poor Shoko, but not in a mean way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSlapping her face Shoko drags her hand downwards. Stretching her skin all in unison downwards the tips of her fingers stopping right below her lips. "All the work for nothing." Shoko sighs as she has thought that Kasumi just crushed her weapons. When in all reality Kasumi is just standing up there with the weapons in her hands. Shoko flickers out and re-appears atop the waterfalls next to Kasumi. She has a deathly glare in her eyes when she finally sees her weapons still intact she looses her cool entirely. This act of not trying to destroy something of Shoko's is purely amazing. Everybody else in this world seems so centered on destroying everything and anything that has meaning to an individual. "Oh Kasumi." Shoko runs over and gives her a huge hug, Shoko must of been locked in that forge a little too long cause she seems a little loopy at the moment. As if her actions don't match her actions or something like that.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 pm
"Uh nice to see you to." Kasumi said hugging her back and wiped shoko's face clearing the ash. "At least I think thats you under all this." She said with a smileand a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:12 pm
"Oh my god." Shoko lifts her head from the pressed up against Kasumi position only to reveal she left a nice big pressed ash face mark on Kasumi's wonderfully beautiful clothes. "God I should go shower, I must be so stinky." Embarressed now Shoko runs back into her house and hops in the shower right away. Tearing her clothes off and running the water as quickly as possible, She stands there for a second looking down a her feet as they are covered in ash. the water mixed with ash and all that other nastiness just turning into a black-ish sludge at the bottom of Shoko's shower. "EEEWWWW."  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 pm
"Oh something wrong Shoko?" Kasumi said stepping into the shower with Shoko and wrapped her arms around her waist and pushed her chest against Shoko's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm
"Aah I'm so stinky! how can you stand being around me?" Shoko says while standing naked trembling in the shower.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 pm
"Oh I have my ways." Kasumi said taking a bar of soap and lathering up her hands and started rubbing Shoko's body up and down with Shoko's back still against Kasumi's chest. She rubbed her legs and moved her hands up and rubbed her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 pm
"Im sorry but your totally going to need to give those weapons back>" Shoko smiles turning her head and giving Kasumi a kiss. Finally no ash on her face blocks her ability to reach Kasumi without getting her messy. She is unsure however if Kasumi was joking earlier or really believed Shoko had made those weapons for her. Shoko lets the steam fill the room using her water manipulation to keep all the water in the room alittle added humidity is always good.  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm
((sorry masumi I will brb... sad im having a trouble typing anything right now.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games