Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm
((Pot?...
Naw, I don't smoke... or haven’t yet.
... it's just a matter of what I'm snorting, maybe.))

Fairheart dose not look over to Centaris, instead he looks at his spare handkerchief for a moment before putting it back away. He sighs as he stood up then said "... This is getting too rough too fast..." He sighs again then said turning to Centaris. "I'm letting you have her... I'm not prepared to wait to get the news that she'll choose you... She loves dragons and such... and there's no way she'll go for me... a dragon slayer... even after saving her a number of times and being there for her when she's fallen... when she is sad... and when she was unconscious..." He finished as he closes his eyes, crosses his arms and shakes his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 pm
((Brb, no one leave yet xD ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
((I don't do any of that stuff. I like being able to think constantly.))

Centaris ended up having to bend down when Xaio hugged him and Fairheart. After that he sat silently in thought. This was interrupted as soon as Fairheart started speaking. "You are sure? Fairheart, if this really is your decision, rest assured, I will protect her with my life. If you really think it is for the better." Centaris spoke with hesitation since he couldn't completely believe Fairheart just said what he had.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm
((Lol, neither do I...
but I don't really like thinking constantly.))

Fairheart shakes his head before saying "... Don't make me think twice... I just know she won't choose me when it's simply between a dragon and a human that kills dragons... Just make sure you confer her when she needs it, warm her when she's too cold, cool her when she's too warm, shield her from every drop of rainfall, hold her close when she’s scared, and save her from harm..." He said turning away from Centaris and looking down some.  

Shadowing Death

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm
((Never said you did, but I have taken medicine that makes my brain stop functioning. I was scared and paranoid the few days I had to take it. Why? Because there was nothing going on in my head.))

Centaris felt it was true that Fairheart was stepping aside. "Fairheart, I swear to protect her. I will stay by her side and keep her from harm. If I should ever fail, I'm sure you don't need me to ask you to kill me. I'm sure you would do it anyway. Though that just gives me more of a reason, if there was any, to protect her." Centaris could only hope Xaio might accept this. This was after all an agreement, and it was settled what could be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:03 pm
((Never said I didn't.
... I hate medicine! I had to take this one pill two times a day for 10 freaking years! I don't even remember what it was exactly for either!))

Fairheart nods turning to Centaris "You know I'd have to if you were to fail..." He then sighs and sits back down on the bed, looking down. "... Man... I'm giving up like that?... After all this time... I have to give?... Urgh..." He thought before lying back on the bed.  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm
(( *sniffle* So...heart touching ))

After brushing her hair for so long, a sigh finally escaped her lips and away her hand went to mess her hair back up like it usually was. Didn't matter much really, though it had gotten alittle bit longer. Shuffling back to the room she now wanted to claim as her own, with permission of course, she confronted the same two. There tension was gone, but there was now left a gloom. "E-everything ok?" Luckily she hadn't caught the last bit of the conversation this time so there was no growing accusations. Walking silently past them with the gentle 'swish' of the silk pants legs moving by each other, she took her normal spot, sitting on the edge of the bed. Her expression was a majority of some unreadable palette with a hint of stress. There was no fighting thank goodness...but what had replaced it?

((haha, My pajamas went from satin to silk. Boom! they ment to be silk, I just forgot the material while posting before -.- ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:28 pm
((It touched your heart?...
In what way?...
... Is this a Rapist touch or a wanted touch?))

Fairheart said nothing and began to twist his ring.  

Shadowing Death

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Kummar was growing impatient with Centaris. He was in no condition to just keep sitting here, watching Gareth, and bleeding all over the floor. Wiping more blood out of his eyes, Kummar looked Gareth over and decided that his former opponent was still not in the condition to be moving very much. "Don't move until I get back or Centaris gets here." he said before leaving the room and searching for Centaris as fast as he could. Eventually, he heard voices coming from up one level. He climbed up the stairs and saw the human girl go into the room where he had heard the recognizable voice of Centaris.
Deciding it was best not to enter, Kummar knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt Centaris, sir, but you are needed." he said. He then covered the gash on the front of his face as best he could with one hand while using his wings to cover whatever he could of his other wounds. He had to look at least somewhat presentable in front of his superiors at all times. That's what General Riku had told him a long time ago.

((Yay! Never fear! Everyone's favorite mood-killer is here!
Sorry, it's just how I roll when I'm not involved. You can ask anyone of my friends and they'll agree that I can completely ruin a touching mood in some way, shape, or form.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Without awaiting for a response while Fairheart began twisting his ring, she quickly half tackled him to prevent him from leaving. With an expression of determination, Xaio looked him in the eyes which fell into a diluted sorrow. "Don't leave...I want to know what has happened?" Her eyes then looked to the door where another dragon called upon Centaris's assistance. "Perfect..." She thought. If he was alone, then maybe he'd be willing to give up another story.

((whatever you want it to be
And...Oh Snape! xD hahaha))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Fairheart looks down to his ring before sighing then twists it back. He didn't look back up as his heart sank and with his eyes closed he spoke. "... I... am backing down. I know your just going to end up with Centaris... he's a dragon... I am a slayer... you've always loved them... and never seemed to acknowledge me... so I'm giving up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm
((That is quite all right. Also, I don't think someone touching anothers heart is a good thing, if we are literally touching hearts here. Generally an opening that would allow for that is probably fatal. ^o=o^))

Centaris got up out of his position when Kummar requested him. "Xaio, we have come to an agreement. Fairheart yielded. Wanting you to be happier. Now I apologize sincerely for leaving like this, but I am needed.- Centaris spoke in a low voice and tried to not restate what had happened with Kummar outside. Kummar, you smell like blood, a lot of blood." He spoke up heading for the door and opening it. Outside was Kummar apparently doing his best to look presentable. "I suppose this means you need help watching Gareth. Though first I need to do something about your wounds. Now, if you wouldn't mind bringing your head down here so I can start on the worst of the wounds?" Doing this was so Kummar wouldn't keep trying to make himself look more 'presentable'.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm
"There were a few...complications, but I managed to capture Gareth." Kummar said, embaressingly remembering the ceiling coming down on him. "Gareth is in no condition to be moving right now, bt I don't know for how long. I thought you might be able to figure out what is going on with him better than I could." he said. Then he leaned his head down for Centaris, although was a bit wary with whatever his superior was going to do considering Unther could potentially be in control. "You don't have to use your energy to heal me sir. I think I have something in my room that could heal the wounds, if you want." he said, thinking of the healing mahogany staff that Shayne had given him at the very end of the war. Kummar had kept it with him and knew that it still had healing capablities within it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm
She was somewhat happier when he started spinning it back but that didn't give her any bounder for what came next. "I-I..." Xaio took a step back with her head down while listening to Centaris depart with word on what happened.After he had left though, she had to begin. "I am very sorry I don't show the appreciation I probably should for your acts...I gravely regret it now but please" Taking his hand, she gently held it to her face with her eyes closed in attempt to ignore any odd gazes. "Atleast stay here as a friend. I love friends whether dragon or slayer" Attempting to etch back a smile, Xaio did something she probably couldn't anymore afterwards. Standing up on tiptoes, her lips gently gifted a peck upon his own. "If you want...you can stay till I fall to sleep? I'll like the idea of someone nearby" It was unfortunate Centaris might've missed her for the rest of the evening...but it was better to get rest if things were sorted and to be started tomorrow.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games