Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 pm
Teddy giggled as he looked at Andrew.

Andrew eyes glowed blue as his bones popped out of place and cut the ropes, he ran at Kazuma with a bone sword in one hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa entered the training grounds of her squad. She avoided the traps Kazuma-sensei had set up for strangers that had nothing to do with the squad.
She spotted Kazuma, but he was busy talking with a.. ghost? She blinked her eyes twice and it was still there. She decided it was best to wait and not disturb Kazuma when he was doing something she didn't knew anything about. He would probably know she was here anyway, so she sat down and waited on a safe distance. He would call for her when he was done.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm
Kazuma frowned, suddenly demonic chakra flowed from him and the ground around andrew opened up, Kazuma could tell Noa was here "Just a minute Noa i'm helping out an old friend here", he said and pointed at the ghost of teddy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Andrew did side flips until he hit his thigh on the tree and broke his pelvis "Damn," he said as he laid there injured, the kid was only young and had a gentle body.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
Andrew did side flips until he hit his thigh on the tree and broke his pelvis "Damn," he said as he died, the kid was only young and had a gentle body.

((NO! don't die it hase to be a live human))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 pm
irishshamrock12
iTeddy Byakuga
Andrew did side flips until he hit his thigh on the tree and broke his pelvis "Damn," he said as he died, the kid was only young and had a gentle body.

((NO! don't die it hase to be a live human))

(( Edit ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa nodded, she had seen he was busy.
'I can wait, I have trained for most of the time I was gone, so no rush on my side', she answered, as she lay on her back, gazing at the clouds. Her eyes fell shut and she drifted of with her mind. She kept contact with her surroundings through her bloodline, she didn't fall asleep. She noticed Kazuma's chakra was used, and that there was a boy with little chakra, probably not a ninja. She was curious what Kazuma would do with him, but she doubted she could do anything to stop it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm
(( can your hurry I g2g soon ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Ryuuki looked at Kazuma in horror. "Kazuma San! What the f*** do you think your doing to this kid?" he said as he ran over to the child. The child's bone sword and abilities to control his bone gave away the fact that he was a kaguya.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 pm
Andrew got up with only the help with the bone and spitted blood on the ground but he fell back as blood began dripping from his side.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 pm
(Wow, everyone's coming back...)

Freezing winds wrapped around Kazuma, weakening the demonic chakra by a bit as it chilled him. The winds faded away slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 pm
Kazuma let his demonic chakra fade, he smiled and walked to the boy, the hole in the ground disappeared as soil filled it, Kazuma knelled down at the kid "This is whats gonna happen, I am going to sacrifice you to bring that man back to life" he said and pointed at teddy's ghost.Kazuma then began to focus chakra.(1/10)

Kazuma wrapped his fingers around the boys neck and started to choke him. (2/10)

Kazuma squeezed tight until he felt the pulse go away. (3/10)

Kazuma did handsigns "Edo Tenshi" he said calmly as he activated the forbidden jutsu. (4/10)

Kazuma focused more chakra and the boys body sunk into the ground. (5/10)

Kazuma smiled at his sucess so far, he began focusing more chakra and a coffin started to raise from the ground as he remembered how Teddy had looked exactly.((Coffin is not all the way out yet)) (6/10)

Kazuma started to breath heavily, this was his first attempt and it was draining him of strength, the coofin started to raise more so that it was 3/4 of the way out and it was coming out vertically. (7/10)

Kazuma took a huge breath and focused his chakra to the best of his abilities, the coffin raised so that it was all the way out of the ground. (8/10)

Kazuma used more chakra to make sure the body was exactly how Teddy had been during life. (9/10)

Kazuma smiled as Teddy's ghost dissapeared and the coffin lid fell off revealing Teddy who was now alive again. (10/10)

((Edo Tenshi learned and Teddy resurected))

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Kazuma felt a chill wind and he shivered, suddenly he remembered on of his old 'friends' Ronnel. He looked at Ryuuki "It had to be done to ressurect Teddy, The Hokage's adopted son" he said as he fell to the ground he was exhausted he had used up so much chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:07 pm
(( Buawahahah where sis Hanzo?)0

Teddy yawned as he walked out of the coffin, his body was very pale and looked at Kazuma "Damn kid, it had been such a long time," he said as he yawned it had been nearly a year since he died and he tried to figure out what the hell happened. " I take my leave Kazuma," he said.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 pm
Kazuma looked up at him from the ground "Teddy you have missed a lot, I am now a sannin of this village, you don't have to leave me alone for ever, you partly helped me become a good ninja" he said and smiled at his old friend, yes friend wether Kazuma wanted to admit it or not.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games