Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 pm
((Alright, can someone tell me when it's mine time to come back in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 pm
((Whenever you want, darlin.^^ ))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:12 pm
((Thank you and hello Brili. =]))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 pm
"Avenge what, the senseless waste of energy?"

She said with a sigh, shaking her head. Yes, she was a party pooper, she didn't know fun, never had, nor did she ever plan to. She kind of was wishing Jako was here, she was feeling uneasy with such reckless and loud play.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image

((Hmm, Missy is at the with you. But if you'd rather wait there then we'll try not to stay gone for too long.))

Vexen's ears twitched and this time she heard...running? Paws? More than one pair....Fast approaching. The wind was still blowing in the wrong direction for her to catch the scent all the way...But she thought it was...

"AHAA! FOUND YOU!" A baje colored fox with black markings broke through the brush and was running full speed at Vexen. "s**t..." Vexen leaped out of the way and danced closer to the water. The other Vixen leapt over Rose's body and made a hard turn and darted at Vexen. Vexen jumped out of the way again and and the baje fox followed. This time Vexen was unintentionally standing right by Lia. "Don't move VEXEN!" Vexen scoffed As if...Then as she approached Vexen ducked away and the cream fox was less then afoot away from Lia. The Vixen attempted to turn but stumbled and toppled over Lia into the Lake. Vexen immediately felt bad but help could not help but snicker at the other fox's ill luck.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 pm
((Don't worry, you guys go ahead. =]))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Rose squeaked, turning over and shifting back to her human-appearance in a matter of seconds. "Uhm, Vexen, sweetie, I think someone likes you," she muttered, shying away back under the shade of the trees. She momentarily looked back over towards Lia. I don't know, so don't ask. " I, uhm, think Im just gonna...stay here...for a minute..." the loud nois e and sudden action had obviously shocked Rose, because she was visibly shaking. Maybe its just my lack of attention span...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Snarling as they tumbled into te water her teeth snatched into the cream fox's leg and she dug her claws in angrily. In a moment Lia's anger was blazing as the sky began to darken in the lake area, and Jako would know that something would have managed to piss off Lia or worse.....

((trying to bring you in Jako, leave others in charge and run in))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

The Baje fox howled in pain and reflexivly went for Lia's snout with her canine's. Vexen was quick to act.

"There will be none of this!" Vexen gathered power from the wind as took advantage of it. She forced a torrent of wind and water between the Fox and Wolf, separating them. Then Vexen jumped between them and held her place. "Lia relax! no harm intended, question is, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked around as he watched the pups play around in the den, but then he looked out and saw dark clouds forming around the area. He sighed and replied,"Lia...please don't...." He said softly but then he decided to call another wolf nearby. Once one did, he told him/her to watch the pups. Then he ran out to where the stormed seemed to form, running with his lightning speed, the speed like a cheetah. After awhile, he arrived, he saw one fox attacking Lia and Vexen. He was almost trying to see what was going on."What is going on?!" He asked surprised and ran over to where Lia and Vexen were.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Rose watched silently. She was too shaken to do much of anything physically, so when she was able to speak, it was soft and cracked. "D-does anybody need healing?" she managed to squeak, rubbing the Phoenix scar. She took a deep breath. I need to focus..Too much time alone in the woods. She slowly sat down, rubbing her eyes with her hands. "This is my fault. If I hadnt come back, this wouldn't have happened."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Still snarling and felt teeth drag across her snout making her go back toward a finishing attack. She was braced, and wasn't moving from where she was when she got out of the water. She moved over to Jako with a small limp just from reacting so violently and a small whimper errupted as she moved over to Jako. She put the pressure down and push it back into place and yelped , before continue to growl at the fox angrily.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image

Vexen sighed and nudged the baje fox out of the water. She limped her way out of the lake growling. "It's your fault Vexen...." She said.
"Vexen rolled her eyes. "I wasn't the one charging in like a torpedo, Diana!"
Vexen turned to Joko. "Our guest accidentally knock Lia into the lake."

Diana turned to Lia with an apologetic face. "My apologies I am really really really sorry about this!" Diana whimpered and limped over to the bank to soak her leg. She apparently wasn't aware of Rose hiding and squeaking.

Vexens expression changed. "Rose, you can come out now. I doubt she'll be tackling you now." However as soon as Vexen said her name, Diana's ears were straight and perked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm
(( Sorry guys for not posting, I was busy... with HW and Classes and stuff... sweatdrop ))

Missy had finally finished taring her rabbit apart and ate as much as she could. She had taken a leg bone from the Rabbit and tossed the rest of her unfinished rabbit to the other pups.
Now Missy was silently chewing on the bone. Once the flavor was gone, she tossed it aside and looked around the Den, she couldn't see Jako anywhere and the wolf in charge, seemed to be quite busy with the younger pups. She smirked, this was her chance to get out and play. She silently padded across the shadows of the Den and slipped out of the cave, trotting into the forest with her head held high, and her tail swishing back and forth. Suddenly she noticed the butterfly from this morning. She gave a light growl and chased after it happily pawing at it when it landed. The butterfly flew high into a tree, out of reach for Missy. She growled in annoyance and gave up on the butterfly. She trotted deeper into the forest to find something fun to do.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm
"As I said earlier, Lia--Vexen is the sane one," Rose said after a few moments. She reappeared from the trees as if nothing happened. "Hello to you too, Little Miss Diana," she added sarcastically with a sigh, "Now, who needs healing where? I can't just sit here and be useless. We have little ones to get back to and lives to handle." And I have some soul-searching to do... she told herself, hoping nobody heard her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games