Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm
Totoro simply sighed and wondered who this Zeramaru guy was for a moment. Totoro then quickly threw a smoke bomb down at the ground filling the area with smoke. Totoro then surrounded himself in a sphere made of glass then had it dive under ground and head off towards the Rain Village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki wandered out of the gates and into the rice country

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Aki rode Hachi through the tunnel entrance he had fell asleep during the trip and wasn't waking up anytime soon

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Ronnel slipped into the village, following after a boy riding on a giant serpent. The guards didn't notice him as he stayed in the snake's shadow.  

Ronnel-again

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Kai stayeed in the bushes as he threw the last of his smoke bombs infront of the entrance.In the cover of the smoke Kai ran in the village, not being seen by the gaurds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:06 pm
Ronnel was about to leave the village when smoke filled the entrance. He stepped back and pressed himself against a wall, suppressing his chakra despite the fact that most shinobi couldn't sense chakra. He watched as as someone burst through the smoke and ran into the village.
Well crap. He turned and began tracking the other.  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 pm
Ronnel strode out of the village, easily evading the guards who were all half-asleep at the late hour. He ducked into the main chamber then flitted out, riding on a Wind Orb.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 am
KaiKousecgen
Kai stopped in his place and turned to Totoro, "You can go back to rain now, I'm going to take a nap." Kai then stopped and reached in his back pouch and grabbed something.Kai then wisphered something and threw down some smoke bombs.He then started to laugh as he walked out the cloud of smoke."Just kidding Sir, but if you don't mind I am going back to my dorm to sleep."Kai walked pass Sarium back in to the village and headed to his dorm."See you both later on when I wake up."

((Kai whispered water clone jutsu and water puddle transformation. Kais going to his dorm to take a nap.So he will wake up maybe tomorrow))

irishshamrock12

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Kai walked to the entrance and saw that the gaurds were just standing there unaware. Kai quickly ran not making any noise then kicked them both."Leaf violent whirlwind." The gaurds went flying hitting trees. Kai smiled As he jumped up onto a tree and layed down on a branch."Sarium I'm at the entrance" Kai shouted as he waited for his sensei to come. He quiclky made a hand sign, making sire the gaurds didn't see. "Transformation." Kais fingers looked as if they were only nubs and still bandaged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

((Kai..... do you think people are idiots? If you have no fingers what would be the purpose of bringing all of the weaponry you have? So he comes in and goes hmmm He has a bunch of swords and whatnot and he dosnt have fingers..... 1+1=...2! he got his fingers back......oh well thats just my opinion on you trying to be sneaky.))

Aki walked into the entrance of the sound village waiting for his sensei. He noted Kai standing there with all sorts of weaponry on him and stopped out of sight Seriously?....Hmm must have got some med nin to get him a transplant but.... he has stubs still? Time to check something out. While staying in the shadows he lifted his headband up and peered at him sharingan studying him but once again it was to blurry, to make anything out. Hmm it was clearer than before though, only a few more hours until its fully healed and adapted to my body He shrugged and walked into the light covering his eye as he did so. His suspicion was only further aroused when two guards were seen groggily getting up at the entrance. He however didn't say anything as he walked up to kai and leaned against the wall and waited for something to happen

5/15

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

Aki's left ear twitched as he heard Nanashi's yell. he amplified his own voice so he would also hear "Coming lord Otokage!" He turned around and vanished into the tunnel heading towards the voice

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Aki left the village in a hurry determined to get the scrolls for his Kage before the Chuunin exams started.

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Kai turned around quickly hearing Aki.why is he here? Doesn't matter.Sarium has no reason to look at me hopfully.Well atleast not with his sharingan  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio followed after Aki and hurried towards Cloud.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio entered the village back with Aki and disappeared in a gust of wind to find Nanashi again.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games